What Physical Evidence does LE or FBI have...

miabellamoure

Reaction score
in the Kyron Horman investigation so far? Do we know of anything so far?

Is it even appropriate (or allowed on WS) to speculate what could have been found maybe in his home, vehicles, SI and any other search locations?

I'm going to start out by saying that IF evidence has been collected so far, my guess is that his eyeglasses were found early on. I'm also going to guess that they were disposed of somewhere other than where Kyron will be eventually found.

When they released pictures of the replica's of items he was wearing the day he disappeared, the eyeglasses for some reason have always looked (to me) like they were not "brand new".

I also am thinking this might be a critical piece of evidence already found based on the recent comments his parents, DY & KH mentioned in their interview yesterday.

kgw.com - Raw: Kyron's Parents Full Interview

http://www.kgw.com/video/featured-vi...-97177194.html

So, if this thread is allowed to continue my question to all would be this:

Do you think that LE or the FBI have collected any physical evidence in this case and what do you think it might be and where do you think it could have been found?

Do you think that LE or the FBI have collected any physical evidence in this case and what do you think it might be and where do you think it could have been found?

I have no idea. The school and the family's vehicles and home naturally would have extensive evidence that Kyron has been there.

So I think any evidence, if found, would have to be of items he was known to have with him when he disappeared being found anywhere. This would include the contents of his pockets, his glasses, his clothing and shoes, and his blood.

The focus on his glasses is alarms me because I can't think of a real good reason to publicize that Kyron is afraid when he isn't wearing his glasses.

Is the family hoping that an abductor will have a heart and comfort Kyron by trying to ease his fear if Kyron no longer has his glasses?

Does LE want the abductor to know they have Kyron's glasses and they are coming for him (or her) next? Or does LE want the abductor to be afraid because LE has the glasses and may have gotten evidence from them (fingerprints, and so forth)?

Or that Kyron can't ID the abductor(s) with out his glasses.

The focus on his glasses is alarms me because I can't think of a real good reason to publicize that Kyron is afraid when he isn't wearing his glasses.

Is the family hoping that an abductor will have a heart and comfort Kyron by trying to ease his fear if Kyron no longer has his glasses?

Does LE want the abductor to know they have Kyron's glasses and they are coming for him (or her) next? Or does LE want the abductor to be afraid because LE has the glasses and may have gotten evidence from them (fingerprints, and so forth)?

I seriously doubt they found the glasses. They were merely covering the bases showing a replica, as far as I am concerned. If they had found the glasses, I do not believe they would have called off the search so soon. I think it makes sense that they circulated a photo without his glasses as he might look very different to some people without them.

As far as possible physical evidence, maybe some dirt or vegetation from truck, tires, etc. Signs of Kyron in truck, school or home would not be useful, unless they included blood, I would imagine. If there had been any significant amount of blood, I do not believe LE would indicate they are looking for a live child. That would be evidence possible murder and perhaps even enough for an arrest. Some other cases have been handled this way, I believe.

It's just guesswork at this point since there has been no information about the evidence but I didn't take them showing the glasses as "look what we found", rather "if you see this stuff lying in the ditch call LE".

We have speculated about this being someone who was known to Kyron or someone who talked to him and lured him into doing something and he would probably have had his glasses on while talking to those people and could recognize them even if the abductor removed his glasses later on.

I think I'll go watch an episode of CSI. I'll certainly have more success looking at (and guessing about) physical evidence than I ever will by speculating in this (or any) case in which no info has been released by LE.

I mean sure you can speculate till the cows come home. Who exactly is going to tell ya when you're correct? No one (here) knows anything and LE is not talking.

I seriously doubt they found the glasses. They were merely covering the bases showing a replica, as far as I am concerned. If they had found the glasses, I do not believe they would have called off the search so soon. I think it makes sense that they circulated a photo without his glasses as he might look very different to some people without them.

As far as possible physical evidence, maybe some dirt or vegetation from truck, tires, etc. Signs of Kyron in truck, school or home would not be useful, unless they included blood, I would imagine. If there had been any significant amount of blood, I do not believe LE would indicate they are looking for a live child. That would be evidence possible murder and perhaps even enough for an arrest. Some other cases have been handled this way, I believe.

I'm not aware that LE have called off the search for Kyron. I thought they have only cut back on their search for him...am I wrong?

I also think dirt, vegetation from tires, etc would be other possible evidences collected but, would that be from the Horman vehicles and can that be collected without a search warrant?

I think I'll go watch an episode of CSI. I'll certainly have more success looking at (and guessing about) physical evidence than I ever will by speculating in this (or any) case in which no info has been released by LE.

I mean sure you can speculate till the cows come home. Who exactly is going to tell ya when you're correct? No one (here) knows anything and LE is not talking.

Pretty much all of this case is speculative...so far.

Maybe they have his backpack. Maybe there was or wasn't a lunch packed.
If kids are to take lunches and Kyron wasn't sent with one that day, that is huge.

I also wonder what they have found from the collecting of videos they asked for.

I thought his backpack and jacket were found in the classroom, or was it a rumor?

Maybe they have his backpack. Maybe there was or wasn't a lunch packed.
If kids are to take lunches and Kyron wasn't sent with one that day, that is huge.

I also wonder what they have found from the collecting of videos they asked for.

Bottom line we really don't know too much anything..I do know one thing though, he looks absolutely adorable in that picture you posted..JMO

I thought his backpack and jacket were found in the classroom, or was it a rumor?

I tried to track down a qualified source for this information, but I was not successful. As far as I could find, this was speculated about and repeated often enough and finally took on a life of its own.

I found no reference from LE or family that Kyron's backpack and jacket were in the classroom, although I think it would be likely that they were in there......according to locals it was chilly in the morning, and most kids would have had a jacket on, and most kids bring their backpacks to school.

I did note in one of the photos released of the interior of the classroom that the students' backpacks were hanging on hooks along the wall of the classroom. So if they were there, I can see a teacher not really noting their presence during the school day.

If anyone has a link that can qualify the backpack/jacket as a fact, please educate me!

Or that Kyron can't ID the abductor(s) with out his glasses.

Voice, build, clothing, and Kyron's initially sight of his abductor would aid Kyron in identifying an abductor, especially if Kyron was acquainted with that person or had seen them before.

Voice, build, clothing, and Kyron's initially sight of his abductor would aid Kyron in identifying an abductor, especially if Kyron was acquainted with that person or had seen them before.

yes, kids with low vision pay ridiculously close attention to things and people that are right in front of them. Because often, if nearsighted, they cannot focus on things beyond a certain distance, so all their focus goes to that right in front of them.
This with heightened other senses also helps.

IMO, a replica of the eyeglasses was released so that if anyone were to find a similar pair discarded somewhere, they wouldn't simply ignore them, but would contact LE with that info. The same goes for the clothing items - the cargo pants, the shoes, the CSI tee shirt. LE released a description of those items so that if anyone comes upon them, they won't ignore them, but will contact LE.

The location of any of these items, if somehow found by someone, could yield possible evidence & leads that could help LE find Kyron, or help determine what happened to him, or who might have taken him, or who might have him.

If LE doesn't release specific descriptions of what to look for, and then if someone stumbles upon any of these items, they won't be significant to that person & will likely be ignored, or will perhaps be picked up & thrown into the wastebin.

LE released descriptions of Kyron's eyeglasses, clothing, and photos of him, so that if any of these items are seen or if Kyron is seen, that person will know LE is looking for him and/or those items, and will hopefully contact LE.

Other than the items they may have found of Kyron's at school that day showing he was there, I dont think they have any evidence pointing toward a suspect.

IMO

I would think that if the glasses had been found, LE would have no reason to publish a replica of them. That was done in case someone did find them, they would know if they were his, they are not in his possession right now. Not exactly a good sign, IMO.

How exactly do you determine that his glasses were "not exactly brand new" just from a picture? And if they weren't... what possible bearing could that have on the case? Kids play and are usually a little rougher on their glasses than an adult would be.

there is no hint to anything being found/gleaned yet.

The second something of evidenciary value is reported on as found I will for sure put it in this thread.

If they have something now that we don't yet know about that would at this point just be speculation so I don't think you want to cloud up this thread with that sort of stuff?

Great thread though... hopefully soon we can fill it up with facts :)

I would think that if the glasses had been found, LE would have no reason to publish a replica of them. That was done in case someone did find them, they would know if they were his, they are not in his possession right now. Not exactly a good sign, IMO.

How exactly do you determine that his glasses were "not exactly brand new" just from a picture? And if they weren't... what possible bearing could that have on the case? Kids play and are usually a little rougher on their glasses than an adult would be.

I clearly said they looked (to me) as not being "brand new"...not that I determined them to be...big difference. Whether I can determine that from a picture...no, I can not.

I put this thread out here because I thought it was worth thinking about what if any evidence LE may have at this point. If this thread is too premature then by all means let Admin pull it for review or close it till it's a better time...no problem.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chingona361
Back