1276 users online (291 members and 985 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Man & Mistress Arrested, Her Children Starved/Tortured

http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?se...nty&id=7520847

Another Mother Of The Year!

She has 2 small children 2 & 5, begins an affair with a married man, who also has small children. He teaches her how to tie the children up, depriving them of food and water.

The hero in all this is the landlord who called police to do a check on the children, it sounds like the 5 yo is the worst off and still in the hospital. I have no doubt the intention was to kill them.

Oh and the pos cheating husband, father of 2 works at an elementary school and working towards his Masters in Teaching!!

Story and mugshots at link.

VB
    Boyfriends and girlfriends are not Babysitters.
    Just because you want to be with somebody does not mean they will take care of your children.

This man and woman are garbage. For the love of mercy, he is a teacher. A person trusted to take care of children.

I just can't imagine what emotional trauma these babies endured little more the physical abuse. Sadly, no father, no grandmothers, no aunts or uncles to check on these little boys. The neighbor is their guardian angel.

Every dime they spend on the sorry parents' defense they should match in therapy for these children.

He's a sadist plain & simple and she is so needy and desperate for a 'man' she'd sacrificed her children to please him,imo.
    Wish both would be sterilized with rights to their children terminated.After that they should be beaten,starved & chained to a bed !!!!!!!!!
    The saints are the sinners who keep trying...

Openmind, you had the perfect word for these two, garbage. I would like for those who are always praising our public schools to take note he is a teacher working on his masters degree and in charge of children , I understood in some type of teacher of behavior at school and has been for 4 months. Both are idiots, I can't imagine a mother torturing her children so that she can have a man in her life. And of what type of creature would a man and a teacher be made of who could advocate this torture while being around innocent children every day. Its beyond anything I can think of other than that case where the father beat his one month old to death recently. Why are these animals now in our society? Punishment maybe 7 years, my opinion, not near long enough. Someone is going to have to step up and insist these animals are punished severely to ever stop this rampage on our children and I'm ready to support that person. Right now, this minute I can't even think of an adequate punishment.
    narrow, limited thinker, but I'm trying to grow

how does it NEVER END?

and dude "works" with disturbed children?? doing what, disturbing them more? UGH.

Words, except curses, escape me!

I don't think being needy and desperate for a man causes all of these women to allow and participate in the abuse of their children. They obviously were pre-disposed and met just the perfect partner to create a hell on earth for children. I just don't buy this 'I needed a man' crap. Needing a man does not and should not erase your love for your children unless it wasn't there to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas Bride View Post
    http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?se...nty&id=7520847

Another Mother Of The Year!

She has 2 small children 2 & 5, begins an affair with a married man, who also has small children. He teaches her how to tie the children up, depriving them of food and water.

The hero in all this is the landlord who called police to do a check on the children, it sounds like the 5 yo is the worst off and still in the hospital. I have no doubt the intention was to kill them.

Oh and the pos cheating husband, father of 2 works at an elementary school and working towards his Masters in Teaching!!

Story and mugshots at link.

VB
    My first caseload as a psychologist included 477 “behavior problems” in the back wards of a large (3000 clients) state operated institution. Abuse was rampant, neglect was routine. All of the employees and the administration were aware of it and related to it much as Germans did when the Nazis “abused” the Jews. The more aggressive clients were put in cages at night. Scores, at least 300, of the more aggressive and self-injurious clients were “restrained” ... tied to chairs, beds, doorknobs, in straightjackets, “jumpsuits,” etc. It was just like Bedlam, which was just like other large state operated institutions from Willowbrook in NY to Partlow in Alabama. Every state had one. Everyone who visited, worked in one, or was related to funding one knew what was happening in the open, after hours and in the dark was much worse. The couple in this case could have easily gotten a job as professionals in any one of these state operated institutions. I worked there 10 years ... fired scores of employees, made a lot of enemies, and learned a lot about basic human nature. In that respect, unfortunately, these two are not particularly unique.

Russell
    Even chaos is well patterned.

God bless that landlord!!!

There had better be a full investigation at the school. OMG, the scores and scores of children he's had access to is horrifying. I wonder what tipped off the landlord to call?

And from the article:

"Police said Colin's wife only learned he was having an affair with Stuart on Friday when she spoke with detectives. "

UGH, can you imagine how his wife must feel after learning about all of this?? I hope she and his children, as well as these poor little ones, will be okay. What a nightmare for them all.

I checked out her myspace. She has quite a few quotes that she loves her children and her man. It linked to her photobucket and it just seemed so 'normal'. I wish there was a way to see abusers before they abuse. She even has quotes from friends that talk about her being a great mom on her myspace.

I hope they both get locked up for a very very long time.

So I'm guessing they didn't live together if he had a whole other life? I wonder how much he was even available to her. She wasn't forced in any way to cause abuse to her children. Evil...

Quote Originally Posted by Knot4u2no View Post
    My first caseload as a psychologist included 477 “behavior problems” in the back wards of a large (3000 clients) state operated institution. Abuse was rampant, neglect was routine. All of the employees and the administration were aware of it and related to it much as Germans did when the Nazis “abused” the Jews. The more aggressive clients were put in cages at night. Scores, at least 300, of the more aggressive and self-injurious clients were “restrained” ... tied to chairs, beds, doorknobs, in straightjackets, “jumpsuits,” etc. It was just like Bedlam, which was just like other large state operated institutions from Willowbrook in NY to Partlow in Alabama. Every state had one. Everyone who visited, worked in one, or was related to funding one knew what was happening in the open, after hours and in the dark was much worse. The couple in this case could have easily gotten a job as professionals in any one of these state operated institutions. I worked there 10 years ... fired scores of employees, made a lot of enemies, and learned a lot about basic human nature. In that respect, unfortunately, these two are not particularly unique.

Russell
    I work in group homes where some of these clients came out of these institutions. It's so sad to see how horrible it was for them. They will never forget. They still cannot have grande lives but we do our best to help them have a good life. I'm so glad that people are being recognized as people and places like that are shut down. It's just so terrible that it could ever be okay for people to be abused.

Quote Originally Posted by Belinda View Post
    I don't think being needy and desperate for a man causes all of these women to allow and participate in the abuse of their children. They obviously were pre-disposed and met just the perfect partner to create a hell on earth for children. I just don't buy this 'I needed a man' crap. Needing a man does not and should not erase your love for your children unless it wasn't there to begin with.

Mom is that you posting on Websleuths? Never mind you didn't end the post with "They're just men. They are not related to you. Your children come first. Nothing erases that love and nurturing of them".

So, let me play devil's advocate here. Using the all encompassing Myspace and the amount of times this woman said she was sooooo grateful for her man. Loves her kids. Loves her kids and her man, and so on could she actually have thought this was an alright thing to do?

The guy is a "behavorial technician" after all. Russell was kind enough to explain some of that to us. Could she maybe actually believed tying a kid to a bed would encourage them to potty train? Don't give them liquids and of course they won't wet the bed, lady. They're dehydrated.

Lord only knows what he did to kids he worked with. However, I'd lay a bet his own kids didn't get tied to no bed. It just makes a person wonder how this lady could go along with this. He was married so he couldn't have been with her 24/7. Did she continue "behavior modification" when he wasn't around?

Well it said he told her in texts from the above video posting on the 'behavior modification' and she carried it out.

I am wondering if she even knew he had kids. I sort of suspect she didn't even know that about him. Anyone see any info about this?

Unless the woman is dumb as a rock, there is no way that she didn't know that what he was telling her to do was wrong. This isn't brain surgery. She chose to do it. She knew what she was doing.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast