2010.06.28 - Kyron's Dad files for divorce and restraining order

Status
Not open for further replies.
KGW just reported that Kaine field for divorce today and is seeking a restraining order against TH.

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/Kyrons-dad-hasnt-moved-out-step-mom-says-97354759.html
Kyron's dad files for divorce and restraining order

A source close to the investigation told KGW Monday night that Kaine Horman had moved out of the home with his 18-month-old child. Just hours earlier, Kyron's stepmother Terrie Moulton-Horman told KGW reports published by two other Portland TV news websites Monday that the father and child had moved out of their home were false

Wow- this is unfolding fast tonight. That action speaks volumes!

I am so confused right now. IMO I think the family already know what happened to Kyron and the only reason TH is not arrested right now (LE wouldn't say if she was anyway probably) is that she is possibly unstable and they're trying to get her to reveal his whereabouts before going on the run/hurting herself or just pleading the 5th.

anyone sitting on the fence has surely slipped off now..

My heart is hurting for Kyron's family.

terri-horman-kyron.jpg

The father of missing Portland boy Kyron Horman has filed for divorce and taken out a restraining order against his wife, a source told KGW Monday night.
A source close to the investigation told KGW Monday night that Kaine Horman had moved out of the home with his 18-month-old child.​

You know, technically none of what happened to Kyron is any of our business as long as the perp is caught and put behind bars.. I don't know why LE hasn't even released what they 'think' happened..maybe it's too terrible and the family don't want people to know..I don't know if thats within their rights to privacy or not..but I wish someone would tell us what's going on :(

If this is true (unnamed source), then he must have gotten some very compelling information.

Just call me Humpty-Dumpty because I just fell off the wall (fence)!

This case has been a freakin rollercoaster ride. I seriously have waivered day to day on what side of the fence I was on. Guess I should have stuck with my gut feeling on this one...

wonder if any other information came out during the investigation to cause the filing of for divorce??? I am waiting for the other shoe to drop now...

ETA: just wanted to also add that this news doesn't shock me. We had a lot of hints of this separation of Kaine from Terri in statements, interviews, etc..

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/Kyrons-dad-hasnt-moved-out-step-mom-says-97354759.html

A source close to the investigation told KGW Monday night that Kaine Horman had moved out of the home with his 18-month-old child. Just hours earlier, Kyron's stepmother Terrie Moulton-Horman told KGW reports published by two other Portland TV news websites Monday that the father and child had moved out of their home were false

Unless she truly had no idea that KH had left and taken their child and filed for divorce I would say she is a bold face liar.
As for the divorce, something big must have come out in the investigation that convinced KH that his other child was in danger.

Geez, I wonder what's been happening behind the scenes in their home. It sounds like he is holding her responsible for this.

I feel so sorry for the little girl.

This makes me so terribly sad.... Oh sweet sweet kyron where are you!??

I just refreshed my browser and saw this, I am just speechless.....

I find this turn of events to be just so odd!

Maybe it's to apply more pressure on her?

Sheesh. My head is spinning.

Wow. Almost too much to take in for such a short period of time tonight. And I was just changing my mind and starting to believe another person did something to Kyron and Terri was innocent, too. I feel like a fool.

Yep and how refreshing that for once people aren't defending a family member. In so many of these cases, parents believe their kids (Anthony and Van der Sloot for example) or husbands and wives believe the other - even when all the evidence points against him or her.

I am glad that's not happening in this case. Kaine is doing what we wish most family members would do when they figure out what is going on!

I have thought all along that he must have figured out by now that something isn't right about her actions.

This is terrible for Kyron as we know he isn't coming home now and it is terrible for the baby, who I am sure loved her mom and will miss her. What a tragic situation, all around. Terri dug her own grave and ruined a lot of lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie