1243 users online (273 members and 970 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Question Could TH have had a suspicion of upcoming Divorce and RO and hid Kyron.

This is just a thought and I would like to get feedback from others as to what they think. Suppose TH and KH had been having marital woes for a while. KH tells TH that he is going to file for divorce and take THEIR baby with him (not mentioning Kyron because that would be predetermined since Kyron is HIS son). TH decides to get back at KH and takes Kyron and hides him from his Father but it gets out of hand. She either has him hidden somewhere or God-forbid anything worse depending on her state of mind.
    I just want someone to tell me that Kyron is OK!
    "I am confident that, in the end, common sense and justice will prevail. I'm an optimist, brought up on the belief that if you wait to the end of the story, you get to see the good people live happily ever after."

I can't dispute your assumption that SM has hidden Kyron -- In my opinion -- yes -- she has definitely hidden Kyron.

I may have believed this scenario...IF the SM hadn't taken Kyron to school that morning.

So, no...I'm not buying this except for the hiding part...and I truly believe she hid/disposed of him after whatever happened to him.

I think this is a very valid theory! I would love to see it unfold this way, meaning Kyron is off hanging out with someone he knows and is being well taken care of. That would be the best way for this to end!
    ~True strength is being able to keep it together when everyone else expects you to fall apart.~

http://www.sheriannherboys.com

I hope Kyron's OK, too, but truly fear he's not.

I also thought if there was family discord, and the reasons the older son moved out had to do with stepfather prejudices, then this could be a retaliation of sorts. I've seen stepparents use children in their own sick games like that.

If she hid Kyron because was worried that Kaine would take her daughter from her then she sure went about it an odd way because she just provided Kaine a legal reason to gain full custody of their daughter.

This was an idea I had too. I thought that maybe there could be problems in the marriage and a tragedy could help 'to pull them closer together'. JMO

Quote Originally Posted by DollyPardonMe View Post
    This is just a thought and I would like to get feedback from others as to what they think. Suppose TH and KH had been having marital woes for a while. KH tells TH that he is going to file for divorce and take THEIR baby with him (not mentioning Kyron because that would be predetermined since Kyron is HIS son). TH decides to get back at KH and takes Kyron and hides him from his Father but it gets out of hand. She either has him hidden somewhere or God-forbid anything worse depending on her state of mind.
    Could be there was something wrong at the house between them before Kyron disappeared. The only reason otherwise I can think of filing for divorce at this time so quickly would be to distance himself from anything TH may have done.

Would love to know how the atmosphere was at the house that morning. Would also like to know if dad went to his office at all that day. We know he said he was working at the house at noon but what about earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by DollyPardonMe View Post
    Well, I would LOVE for this to be the case, that Kyron is safe and alive somewhere. I have really prayed hard for this child; and, I have not wanted to believe anyone could harm that beautiful little boy. I am still praying that what my gut is now saying, in light of the new circumstances, is wrong.

As someone else pointed out, it is very likely that SM thought a tragedy could bring them back together closer *IF there were indeed problems prior to Kyron's disappearance*. Perhaps Kyron is safe somewhere ... I can't help but to hope and pray for that!

Although, I would hope that if there were problems prior that SM would have taken steps to get her own RO or something to make sure she did not lose custody of her daughter. Unless there was abuse, no child should be torn from it's parents out of spite or revenge. I know it happens on a daily basis; but, come on people THINK OF YOUR KIDS NOT YOURSELF in custody cases!!!

It is really hard to tell because we don't know much about the family prior. I would love to know what type of circumstances this family was going through prior to Kyron's disappearance. We just don't know enough information to do anything other than speculate.

IMO, LE doesn't search for kids in water if they are ok.

Quote Originally Posted by matou View Post
    This was an idea I had too. I thought that maybe there could be problems in the marriage and a tragedy could help 'to pull them closer together'. JMO
    This thought occurred to me too; however, when Kyron didn't make a miraculous appearance, I figured I was wrong.

If you believe what her friends are saying, this was completely out of the blue. Of course no one knows what is going on behind closed doors but it's a surprise to many that know her.

oops...wrong thread! sorry!
    Last edited by miabellamoure; 06-29-2010 at 05:41 PM. Reason: thought i was on another thread...Lars talk thread!

If there were marital problems and if KH had been thinking of divorce, I think it would have been put on hold in light of Kyron disappearing. Your child disappearing would take precedent over every other problem in your life, I would assume.

So that leads me to believe that the divorce is directly related to Kyron's disappearance.

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    NG tonight: said that TM teen son was sent away for school issues and for butting heads with Kaine (I am sure this will be in the transcript to validate tomorrow... I just watched it live)

not to say it outloud or anything but could this be entitled the possible motive thread?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast