Could TH have had a suspicion of upcoming Divorce and RO and hid Kyron.

DollyPardonMe

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
This is just a thought and I would like to get feedback from others as to what they think. Suppose TH and KH had been having marital woes for a while. KH tells TH that he is going to file for divorce and take THEIR baby with him (not mentioning Kyron because that would be predetermined since Kyron is HIS son). TH decides to get back at KH and takes Kyron and hides him from his Father but it gets out of hand. She either has him hidden somewhere or God-forbid anything worse depending on her state of mind.
I just want someone to tell me that Kyron is OK!

I can't dispute your assumption that SM has hidden Kyron -- In my opinion -- yes -- she has definitely hidden Kyron.

I may have believed this scenario...IF the SM hadn't taken Kyron to school that morning.

So, no...I'm not buying this except for the hiding part...and I truly believe she hid/disposed of him after whatever happened to him. :(

I think this is a very valid theory! I would love to see it unfold this way, meaning Kyron is off hanging out with someone he knows and is being well taken care of. That would be the best way for this to end!

I hope Kyron's OK, too, but truly fear he's not.

I also thought if there was family discord, and the reasons the older son moved out had to do with stepfather prejudices, then this could be a retaliation of sorts. I've seen stepparents use children in their own sick games like that.

If she hid Kyron because was worried that Kaine would take her daughter from her then she sure went about it an odd way because she just provided Kaine a legal reason to gain full custody of their daughter.

This was an idea I had too. I thought that maybe there could be problems in the marriage and a tragedy could help 'to pull them closer together'. JMO

This is just a thought and I would like to get feedback from others as to what they think. Suppose TH and KH had been having marital woes for a while. KH tells TH that he is going to file for divorce and take THEIR baby with him (not mentioning Kyron because that would be predetermined since Kyron is HIS son). TH decides to get back at KH and takes Kyron and hides him from his Father but it gets out of hand. She either has him hidden somewhere or God-forbid anything worse depending on her state of mind.

Could be there was something wrong at the house between them before Kyron disappeared. The only reason otherwise I can think of filing for divorce at this time so quickly would be to distance himself from anything TH may have done.

Would love to know how the atmosphere was at the house that morning. Would also like to know if dad went to his office at all that day. We know he said he was working at the house at noon but what about earlier.

Well, I would LOVE for this to be the case, that Kyron is safe and alive somewhere. I have really prayed hard for this child; and, I have not wanted to believe anyone could harm that beautiful little boy. I am still praying that what my gut is now saying, in light of the new circumstances, is wrong. :praying:

As someone else pointed out, it is very likely that SM thought a tragedy could bring them back together closer *IF there were indeed problems prior to Kyron's disappearance*. Perhaps Kyron is safe somewhere ... I can't help but to hope and pray for that! :praying:

Although, I would hope that if there were problems prior that SM would have taken steps to get her own RO or something to make sure she did not lose custody of her daughter. Unless there was abuse, no child should be torn from it's parents out of spite or revenge. I know it happens on a daily basis; but, come on people THINK OF YOUR KIDS NOT YOURSELF in custody cases!!!

It is really hard to tell because we don't know much about the family prior. I would love to know what type of circumstances this family was going through prior to Kyron's disappearance. We just don't know enough information to do anything other than speculate. :banghead:

IMO, LE doesn't search for kids in water if they are ok.

This was an idea I had too. I thought that maybe there could be problems in the marriage and a tragedy could help 'to pull them closer together'. JMO

This thought occurred to me too; however, when Kyron didn't make a miraculous appearance, I figured I was wrong.

If you believe what her friends are saying, this was completely out of the blue. Of course no one knows what is going on behind closed doors but it's a surprise to many that know her.

If there were marital problems and if KH had been thinking of divorce, I think it would have been put on hold in light of Kyron disappearing. Your child disappearing would take precedent over every other problem in your life, I would assume.

So that leads me to believe that the divorce is directly related to Kyron's disappearance.

NG tonight: said that TM teen son was sent away for school issues and for butting heads with Kaine (I am sure this will be in the transcript to validate tomorrow... I just watched it live)

not to say it outloud or anything but could this be entitled the possible motive thread?

If you mean hid him with someone and he is alive, then no, I don't believe that is possible at this late date. LE has surely scoured all of her contacts in her phone, etc...and would know if there was someone she had been plotting with in advance of this happening. I have to believe with the FBI's help, they would have done this much once they found they could not turn their attention away from Terri. This is why I don't think there will be an accomplice either, as anyone she has spoken with in recent months should have been thoroughly interviewed by now.

Also, the places they were searching always led me to believe they were looking for a hastily-abandoned body, even when they scoured those fields for so many days. We never heard a word about water being left out there, etc. as in at least one other case, in the event he was lost and alive. I feel they knew very early on what happened and just can't prove it, still.

I think it is possible that she could have passed him off to someone since a body hasnt been found, well I hope it is possible, because I really don't want him to have been killed. However, as time goes on, it isn't looking as good.

*If* it does turn out that the SM did this (which I am inclined to think she did esp after the news of divorce and restraining order), was the CSI shirt j/ to tease the family or what? And to be able to look into those smiling eyes before...and then comfort the BM while she's mourning her son..It doesn't make sense. It's just unfathomable. :(

I don't think it could have worked this long, if she had handed him off, i.e.
Who would be prepared to hide a child the whole nation is aware of for a month now? And who in her life would do that for her that LE would not have come across by now?

I did believe this was possible for a few days...but not weeks on end.

If you mean hid him with someone and he is alive, then no, I don't believe that is possible at this late date. LE has surely scoured all of her contacts in her phone, etc...and would know if there was someone she had been plotting with in advance of this happening.

You don't think there is any other way she could have plotted this? Other phones? Pay phones (do they still exist?) public phones, public meetings etc...

Please excuse me if this has been asked and answered previously.
Since TH was into bodybuilding could she have been into steroids or other bodybuilding medications or stimulants? This is not to say that all athletics take drugs but there have been quite a few of them in the news lately. If she was taking them or had taken them in the past could this affect her mood, sleep, attention span, etc. If this was discussed before, could someone direct me to the thread?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back