1342 users online (273 members and 1069 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre

06.29.2010 JVM Issues

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/TIMER55
    live link to the show for those who do not have tv

they were (when I caught what I could) talking about how it would be hard for an unknown person to abduct Kyron in this busy school situation

live link to the show for those who do not have tv

Thank you to nursebeeme for the link.
    That was very thoughtful.

Kelly

JVM is questioning more about Terri's 16 yr old son and really covering more about this case today.

back now.. playing clip from LE saying "those of you who may not only have seen Kyron that morning but Terri and/or her truck"

caller asks if the school has been checked... people say yes it has over and over... janitor rooms, grassy areas outside, etc.. not sure if parts of the building have been deconstructed (like Annie Le)

THREE AGAINST ONE?????

new statement does not include TH. (she reads statement from yesterday)

Dr. Dale Archer: (jvm 'what do you make of this') DA says typical is that families come together and that he cannot come up with any other logical explaination than that he suspects his wife

JVM: says NOWHERE IS IT MENTIONED IN THE RESTRAINING ORDER about step son (16 year old son of Terri)

reporter says he does not live at the residence perhaps...and jvm wonders if that was a factor

she thinks that was 'interesting' also interesting that he was not listed in the order

she notes body language a few weeks ago.. when terri hugs D.. D has her arms crossed.. doesn't want any part of this hug. Doct. A says yes.. D is folding into herself and creeped out that this woman is touching her

other talking head chimes in and says the only people to focus on is the family more after the break

I have to say.. Dale Archer was all over that body language between D and TM (family video plea)

Body language discussed and pics put up of the hug from Terri and how DY did not seem to want to be touched by Terri. I agree, that is what the body language says.

Wise Old Owl is offline Retired WS Staff & Founding member of AFKBPOFPOPL
    while we're waiting out the commercial - that LOOK that TH gives DY in the presser. When she "looks up" at her - that's one of the things that helped bump me off that fence. TH was "feeling out" the atmosphere and what "should and shouldn't" be.

I'm really intrigued at what must have been going on inside that house leading up to KH and baby leaving. He had to have yelled at her - "what did you do that day? where were you? the cops said you weren't there. where did you go?" Wonder what her answers were?

You catching alot, nurse. You're on your game. I'm slow today, so keep it coming. Oh darn, Juran talk.

(BBM)
    One of Jane's guest/attorney's said that it "appeared" to her as though there very well may have been previous abuse issues between Terri and Kyron, therefore a judge would grant a RO due to the risk she could/would pose to baby K. If this turns out to be true I WILL BE OUTRAGED! And if true, I wonder if Kaine ever shared this with Kyron's mom Desiree or kept it "within the family" (within their own 4-walls)?? Did anyone else hear this? Did I hear her right? Any thoughts?

back after a brief update on Joran

timer55? Where have I heard that before?

Quote Originally Posted by nursebeeme View Post
    *respectfully snipped*she notes body language a few weeks ago.. when terri hugs D.. D has her a arms crossed.. doesn't want any part of this hug. Doct. A says yes.. D is folding into herself and creeped out that this woman is touching her
    Interesting discussion.
    I just don't buy that DY knew that TH had anything to do with harming her son at that point. It would take acting skills beyond belief to stand next to someone who you know has kept you from your son for over a week (at that point) and could have possibly caused serious or mortal harm to him.

I'd be interested if others really believe that it was possible that the family suspected her but stood next to her, hugged her, and held her hand- AND kept up the ruse for two weeks beyond that first presser.

IMO, MOO, etc.

for those without tv.. not worries.. they are still on Juran (sp)

for those who want to watch online, I post again the link I found helpful during the casey anthony case (and continue to :-).. it is a ustream site that streams jvm and ng nightly:

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast