Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Terri Horman May Talk To Media

Terri Horman May Talk To Media

Terri may talk to the media
    PORTLAND, Ore. – Terri Moulton Horman was “blindsided” by the divorce papers, according to a close friend.

A friend of Terri who wished to remain anonymous, told KOIN Local 6 Kyron Horman’s step-mother was caught off guard when she was served divorce papers as well as a restraining order from her husband and Kyron’s father, Kaine Horman.

“Terri didn’t know she was going to be hit with divorce papers or a restraining order,” the friend said.

The friend said Terri may consider talking publicly and airing her side of the story.

“She’s been doing what Kaine said all along and he’s been telling her to stay quiet. The public will benefit from hearing what she has to say.”
    http://www.koinlocal6.com/default.aspx

Interesting a friend is saying TH has followed the advice her of her husband to stay quiet.....and that she may now talk to the media.

I'll be all ears...

3. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to miabellamoure For This Useful Post:

That is interesting. I thought if she didn't have a lawyer, she would get one today, but I guess not. A lawyer wouldn't want her speaking herself to the media IMO.

5. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Dee10 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Dee10 View Post
    That is interesting. I thought if she didn't have a lawyer, she would get one today, but I guess not. A lawyer wouldn't want her speaking herself to the media IMO.
    couldn't agree more, I'm amazed her mother and father are there with her and NO ONE has thought to get an attorney.....

7. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mchris1024 For This Useful Post:

pufnstuf is offline "Yes, she's emotionally disturbed. She's unbalanced!"
    And forgotten in the middle of all of this is a bespectacled little boy who's missing.

Quote Originally Posted by mchris1024 View Post
    http://www.koinlocal6.com/default.aspx

Interesting a friend is saying TH has followed the advice her of her husband to stay quiet.....and that she may now talk to the media.
    One of our mods, BeanE posted this a bit ago in the divorce/restraining order thread. I replied immediately with the below so am pasting into this thread since we have it isolated as a topic now.

My REPOST from other thread:

BeanE - this news is almost worthy of its own thread. It certainly is if she actually speaks. WOW. It is either defensive posturing and keeping friends strung along in naive belief that she might say something or she really is considering talking to media.

I think Terri would be better off getting an attorney than having a media interview, but of course, the public (including me) would prefer the latter. I am actually surprised that some defense attorneys haven't already approached her with a pro bono offer to represent her and in which case they would say, stop answering the phone and stop answering the door, and stop talking to law enforcement. Their payment would come from the high profile exposure, of course.

Even though I am convinced she is the reason Kyron is missing, I certainly don't know how strong of a case LE will be able to put together for a jury - at least not until an arrest is made and the evidentiary facts come out. I hope it is strong enough for conviction but Terri going to media now will certainly not help her defense, in the long run.

I am on Kyron's side so I would be happy for Terri to talk to the news.

Thanks for posting this article!

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to CaringCitizen For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by pufnstuf View Post
    And forgotten in the middle of all of this is a bespectacled little boy who's missing.

named Kyron

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to momtective For This Useful Post:

I hope she talks.

snipped from above >> "The public will benefit from hearing what she has to say.”

What an interesting statement made by the friend....

15. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to CorallaroC For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by pufnstuf View Post

Terri is the key to where he is. No way is Kyron forgotten.

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    Quote Originally Posted by SuziQ View Post
    I hope she talks.
    you got the popcorn I see.... i have the drinks... like mojitos Q?
    This bee my opinion

18. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to nursebeeme For This Useful Post:

If she had retained a lawyer before now everyone would think she had something to hide. She now has an obvious need for legal advice - it will not surprise me if she does not end of up talking to the media though I'll be disappointed.

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to nonfictionrocks For This Useful Post:

I wish she would get an attorney also. i really don't want this to fly in her direction if she is in no way involved. It will just be a waste of time and the real monster is free to harm another child.
    Praying she keeps her senses about her.

Praying for little Kyron.

22. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Beyond Belief For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by nursebeeme View Post
    I desperately want to hear what she has to say- and if there is popcorn and mojitos involved all the better!

24. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to jenniferst For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by nursebeeme View Post
    Absolutely!

26. The Following User Says Thank You to SuziQ For This Useful Post:

Schmerty_Jones is offline ________________ Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there!
    Well, the sooner she talks the better!!! I want to hear what she did with Kyron & that he is alive & well. The only reason for her to hold back is if she did something heinous to him & in that case she will get her just desserts. Enough already!!! WE WANT KYRON ALIVE!!!!!!

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Schmerty_Jones For This Useful Post:

She needs to SHUT UP, stop her friends from talking, and get herself a lawyer....however, if she's talking I will definitely be watching!

30. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Mrs G Norris For This Useful Post:

I'm curious as to what she has to say which her friend feels would be beneficial to the public. Also wondering what's going through her parents minds in NOT securing an atty for her. I've stated before that I think SM is mentally unstable and am in no way shocked to hear that she feels a right to speak out.
    "The greatest crimes do not arise from a want of feeling for others but from
    over-sensibility for ourselves and an over-indulgence to our own desires."
    ~~ Edmund Burke

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pocono Sleuther For This Useful Post:

when????
    will she talk and to who?
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to passionflower For This Useful Post:

Well, I think she will somehow imply that Kaine is involved.. The reason I say this is because the friend said ...“She’s been doing what Kaine said all along and he’s been telling her to stay quiet. The public will benefit from hearing what she has to say.”

36. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Wendy101 For This Useful Post:

This reminds me of the Anthony case players who think they can manage the media, mistakenly. I don't care to hear anything she has to say about her impending divorce, how unfair it is, her "side" of any he said/she said stuff, as if that is what we are all "assembled" for. She needs to advance the search to find Kyron, or address the suspicion focused on her with facts. I'll leave it to her to handle her own legal affairs and interests, and see if she can resist being center stage. Sorry, but virtually every whiny thing her friends say in public on her behalf seems so trivial and maddening while little Kyron is still gone.

As much as I wold like to hear what BS she comes up with to say to the media/ public, I would be surprised if she is so stupid she does not take this opportunity to get a lawyer. It certainly wouldn't hurt her image to get a lawyer at this point, many people feel she is guity. I can't believe she has waited this long to get one, perhaps she is working on getting one now.

Rest in Peace, Robbi 1980-2012

39. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AbbieNormal For This Useful Post:

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    talk terri. We have been waiting for it from the start.
    This bee my opinion

41. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nursebeeme For This Useful Post:

There are no words...........and I thought nothing could top the A's case. Gawd.
    Here.

43. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nana46 For This Useful Post:

Seriously enough from "friends of Teri" this is just driving me nuts. If you're gonna talk, talk.
    A Mother's love is a lifelong commitment
    to selflessness

45. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to MD MOMMY For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast