What do you make of Terri never speaking to the media?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mchris1024

Reaction score
Terri may talk to the media
PORTLAND, Ore. – Terri Moulton Horman was “blindsided” by the divorce papers, according to a close friend.

A friend of Terri who wished to remain anonymous, told KOIN Local 6 Kyron Horman’s step-mother was caught off guard when she was served divorce papers as well as a restraining order from her husband and Kyron’s father, Kaine Horman.

“Terri didn’t know she was going to be hit with divorce papers or a restraining order,” the friend said.

The friend said Terri may consider talking publicly and airing her side of the story.

“She’s been doing what Kaine said all along and he’s been telling her to stay quiet. The public will benefit from hearing what she has to say.”

http://www.koinlocal6.com/default.aspx

Interesting a friend is saying TH has followed the advice her of her husband to stay quiet.....and that she may now talk to the media.

That is interesting. I thought if she didn't have a lawyer, she would get one today, but I guess not. A lawyer wouldn't want her speaking herself to the media IMO.

That is interesting. I thought if she didn't have a lawyer, she would get one today, but I guess not. A lawyer wouldn't want her speaking herself to the media IMO.

couldn't agree more, I'm amazed her mother and father are there with her and NO ONE has thought to get an attorney.....

And forgotten in the middle of all of this is a bespectacled little boy who's missing.

:(

http://www.koinlocal6.com/default.aspx

Interesting a friend is saying TH has followed the advice her of her husband to stay quiet.....and that she may now talk to the media.

One of our mods, BeanE posted this a bit ago in the divorce/restraining order thread. I replied immediately with the below so am pasting into this thread since we have it isolated as a topic now.

My REPOST from other thread:

BeanE - this news is almost worthy of its own thread. It certainly is if she actually speaks. WOW. It is either defensive posturing and keeping friends strung along in naive belief that she might say something or she really is considering talking to media.

I think Terri would be better off getting an attorney than having a media interview, but of course, the public (including me) would prefer the latter. I am actually surprised that some defense attorneys haven't already approached her with a pro bono offer to represent her and in which case they would say, stop answering the phone and stop answering the door, and stop talking to law enforcement. Their payment would come from the high profile exposure, of course.

Even though I am convinced she is the reason Kyron is missing, I certainly don't know how strong of a case LE will be able to put together for a jury - at least not until an arrest is made and the evidentiary facts come out. I hope it is strong enough for conviction but Terri going to media now will certainly not help her defense, in the long run.

I am on Kyron's side so I would be happy for Terri to talk to the news.

Thanks for posting this article!

snipped from above >> "The public will benefit from hearing what she has to say.”

What an interesting statement made by the friend....

If she had retained a lawyer before now everyone would think she had something to hide. She now has an obvious need for legal advice - it will not surprise me if she does not end of up talking to the media though I'll be disappointed.

I wish she would get an attorney also. i really don't want this to fly in her direction if she is in no way involved. It will just be a waste of time and the real monster is free to harm another child.
Praying she keeps her senses about her.

Praying for little Kyron.

Well, the sooner she talks the better!!! I want to hear what she did with Kyron & that he is alive & well. The only reason for her to hold back is if she did something heinous to him & in that case she will get her just desserts. Enough already!!! WE WANT KYRON ALIVE!!!!!!

She needs to SHUT UP, stop her friends from talking, and get herself a lawyer....however, if she's talking I will definitely be watching!

I'm curious as to what she has to say which her friend feels would be beneficial to the public. Also wondering what's going through her parents minds in NOT securing an atty for her. I've stated before that I think SM is mentally unstable and am in no way shocked to hear that she feels a right to speak out.

Well, I think she will somehow imply that Kaine is involved.. The reason I say this is because the friend said ...“She’s been doing what Kaine said all along and he’s been telling her to stay quiet. The public will benefit from hearing what she has to say.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suesleuth