778 users online (99 members and 679 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

2010.06.26 9-1-1 call from Horman's home

"Kyron's father moved out of the rural Northwest Portland home sometime Saturday. Also Saturday, a 9-1-1 call came in from the Horman's home at 5:46 p.m., regarding "threats" at the property."

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    glad this is finally in the media so open for discussion.

9-1-1 Call to the Horman house??????

Also Saturday, a 9-1-1 call came in from the Horman's home at 5:46 p.m., regarding "threats" at the property. The sheriff's office declined to allow its release, citing the ongoing investigation.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/i...tepmother.html

Has anyone heard anything about this? How can a threat Saturday night have something to do with Kyron missing June 4th? The Anthony's had tons of threats so why would LE not release it.? Is this what led to the restraining order?

IDEAS, and Theories please.
    JUSTICE IS COMING HALEIGH AND CAYLEE

YOU GOT TO LOVE JUDGE STRICKLAND
    At it's core, the defense counsel's motion accuses the undersigned of being a "self aggrandizing media hound". Indeed. The irony is rich.

Motion granted.

Stan Strickland
    Circuit Judge

rut roh we both posted the same thread,
    Great minds think alike.... MODS WHAT DO WE DO?

At it's core, the defense counsel's motion accuses the undersigned of being a "self aggrandizing media hound". Indeed. The irony is rich.

Motion granted.

Stan Strickland
    Circuit Judge

Quote Originally Posted by nursebeeme View Post
    glad this is finally in the media so open for discussion.
    Me too! =) *wink =)

Uhh how would not releasing the call help or hinder in any way...?! Sometimes I wonder if TH has friends in high places in the Sheriffs office..if a celebrity so much scratches their car its all over tmz...(I gather they have paps working 24/7 stalking them) but this case is pretty high profile now...I think a lot of things though and am pretty impatient so don't mind me

The scanner peeps caught this on Saturday. The threats the Anthony's received were from outsiders. I haven't heard of any outsiders regarding the Horman's....so far that is.

Was anything of this nature picked up on Scanner on Saturday? Was anyone listening to the emergency response channel as opposed to the LE one??

From same link:

In this type of case, the fracturing of the family is unusual, said Jack Levin, a criminology professor and co-director of Northeastern University's Brudnick Center on Violence and Conflict.

"In most cases of abduction or murder, the family members stick together. Even when all of the evidence points to one of them, they still believe in the innocence of the family member," Levin said. "So, when you see the kind of reaction that this family had, you have to wonder whether there might not be some validity in their perception."

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/i...tepmother.html
    To understand the soul of a horse is the closest we humans can come to knowing perfection.

Quote Originally Posted by lunadelocke View Post
    Uhh how would not releasing the call help or hinder in any way...?! Sometimes I wonder if TH has friends in high places in the Sheriffs office..if a celebrity so much scratches their car its all over tmz...(I gather they have paps working 24/7 stalking them) but this case is pretty high profile now...I think a lot of things though and am pretty impatient so don't mind me
    It would hurt if the incident had anything to do with Kyron missing. I'm afraid we are seeing a case where everything is going to end up being sealed until after conviction. Refer to the Sandra Cantu case or Brooke Wilburger for starters.

Was anything of this nature picked up on Scanner on Saturday? Was anyone listening to the emergency response channel as opposed to the LE one??
    the call out for LE I beleive was caught Kim gave us the link lastnight but no ther details were released over the scanner

Motion granted.

Stan Strickland
    Circuit Judge

Yes and it's been posted for a few days all over Kyron's forum.

What the fig?

Me thinks this may have to do with the RO and the gun thing on there and all that jazz. MOO

Quote Originally Posted by SuziQ View Post
    It would hurt if the incident had anything to do with Kyron missing. I'm afraid we are seeing a case where everything is going to end up being sealed until after conviction. Refer to the Sandra Cantu case or Brooke Wilburger for starters.
    Thank you..google has been fired up!

Quote Originally Posted by SuziQ View Post
    If they find Kyron I could careless if I know all the details. Just find the baby.

Motion granted.

Stan Strickland
    Circuit Judge

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast