Help finding a UID case

Mensch

Former Member
Reaction score
Question on searching the missing/unidentified.
I don't understand the search methods here and need some help.
A month or so (not more) ago there was a thread about an unidentified female who was found with many rings, enough for one or more on each hand. I found one thread like that. But the one I am searching for also had a 'possible match' and the MP also was knows to wear lots of jewelry. I amtrying to find that post again.
At the time I was just scanning the threads and now I have a MP who I need to review with one of these women.
Any thought how to find it without going through each post on the unidentified and missing threads? Is there a way to enter certain words and find it?

Moving two posts here. Let's use this thread for general help in searching for cases within the UID forum.

Posts will appear out of order with this being the 3rd rather than the 1st.

Thank you! That is exactly the thread I wanted. I remembered the found with "rings" and thought it might help with a missing person. I am looking for an adult female whose family is 'now curious' about her whereabouts after she left her husband....long story.
Anyway, last night I get a call saying, "I don't know if this matters' but she liked to wear a lot of jewelry, especially rings on each hand." She is not reported as missing and the family wants no publicity. I don't understand the dynamics of some families that results in beginning a search years later, but I guess I don't need to understand.
Thank you very much, Carl
------------------------
Cubby, I think that is a great idea to have a thread for asking about info seen here in a thread that we cannot find. I have looked at all of them now so I think I should be able to lead someone to a thread if they need it. :)

ETA...right thread, but it is not the right female. Back to looking and hoping I won't need a UP site.

This woman had a lot of rings too. But your contact probably would have mentioned the tattoo on her hand. That is, unless she got the tattoo after she was last seen by her family.

CO CO - Fremont County - WhtFem RoseTattoo On Hand - Found June 1987 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community
Thanks Carl,
Not her either. Everything out of range. Cubby showed me how to get more out of the search engine here so I can check back. As of now, I have no concrete reason to believe she is deceased.

Anyone know any good, current listings of missing persons in Canada? I am finding sites where unsolved cases, homicides and missing are listed and they are not in any order. I think I have exhausted all options for finding a MP in the Us to match an unidentified and don't want to give up until I try Canada. So far, I get nothing back from them on correspondence either.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lefer
Back