Thread: 2010.06.30 - HLN/JVM ISSUES - Coverage of Kyron Case

Hybrid View

BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."

2010.06.30 - HLN/JVM ISSUES - Coverage of Kyron Case

Mike Galonos discussing Kyron Horman case on "Prime News". Jane Velez-Mitchell will also cover the case on "Issues" at 7:00 EDT.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BetteDavisEyes For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BetteDavisEyes View Post
    Mike Galonos discussing Kyron Horman case on "Prime News". Jane Velez-Mitchell will also cover the case on "Issues" at 7:00 EDT.
    Add in Nancy Grace too.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dee10 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Dee10 View Post
    Add in Nancy Grace too.
    [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=108143"]2010.06.30 - Nancy Grace covers Kyron's case - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER
    www.twitter.com/kimsterws

In memory of Ron Pruitt

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kimster For This Useful Post:

Wish JVM would pronounce Kyrons name correctly. She sometimes does, which leads me to believe she is mispronouncing it on purpose. Sorry, I know this isn't the JVM complaint thread but I have had it with hearing his name as Ky- RON. Please.

Rest in Peace, Robbi 1980-2012

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AbbieNormal For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by AbbieNormal View Post
    Wish JVM would pronounce Kyrons name correctly. She sometimes does, which leads me to believe she is mispronouncing it on purpose. Sorry, I know this isn't the JVM complaint thread but I have had it with hearing his name as Ky- RON. Please.
    I thought it was just me that it bugged.

Quote Originally Posted by AbbieNormal View Post
    Not last night, but the other night, JVM called him "Korman" several times. K yron + Horman. I kept talking to the TV saying, "Kyron, Jane!" Geesh.

Talking about the 911 call that came in on Saturday...also saying it was the same day that TH took her second polygraph although LE would not confirm that for them.....
    What lies behind you and what lies in front of you pales in comparison to what lies inside of you....
    Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mysticrose For This Useful Post:

They are going to break and they are going to talk about TH being a body builder when they come back ...
    Sorry guys I am only catching half of the info, trying to clean house and post
    What lies behind you and what lies in front of you pales in comparison to what lies inside of you....
    Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mysticrose For This Useful Post:

Apparently the 2 polygraphs is accurate because no one is disputing it as anything but fact.
    JUSTICE IS COMING HALEIGH AND CAYLEE

YOU GOT TO LOVE JUDGE STRICKLAND
    At it's core, the defense counsel's motion accuses the undersigned of being a "self aggrandizing media hound". Indeed. The irony is rich.

Motion granted.

Stan Strickland
    Circuit Judge

16. The Following User Says Thank You to butterfly1978 For This Useful Post:

nomoresorrow is offline Scars remind us where we've been. They don't have to dictate where we're going.
    Did anyone else happen to note Amber Dubois' father's (MD) comment about Amber's mother's live-in boyfriend having taken eight polygraphs in the course of the investigation which, as we all now know, John Gardner turned out to be the actual perp - not the mother's live-in BF. This is one of the prime reasons that I do not give much weight to the number of poly's given as being an indicator of guilt or innocence. I think, as more and more information becomes known to LE, it's customary for additional poly's to be given to family members and/or others who may be possible suspects. JMHO ~

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to nomoresorrow For This Useful Post: