2010.06.30 - Ex husband on WW

Wow. Ok...the ex he brings up the point that I have been considering since the divorce filing news...maybe during the course of this investigation maybe there is another "relationship" going on that was revealed on the island. Cheaters, cheat. That would probably lead someone to file to a divorce pretty quick. There was a confrontation...got heated and lead to the 911 calls...

JMO.

Wow. Ok...the ex he brings up the point that I have been considering since the divorce filing news...maybe during the course of this investigation maybe there is another "relationship" going on that was revealed on the island. Cheaters, cheat. That would probably lead someone to file to a divorce pretty quick. There was a confrontation...got heated and lead to the 911 calls...

JMO.

Even if she had been cheating this would not be a good time to deal with that. It definately took the focus off Kyron, which they stated they have been trying not to do. And then there is that restraining order. I don't think they give those out because your wife may be cheating on you.

You know, I really hope that if my child went missing, people I know (including exes) would be able to say "No way did she hurt that child!" as opposed to, "Hmm. Well anything is possible."

I guess it's hard to feel like you really know anyone these days.

As far as we all knew Terri's older son was supposed to be camping that weekend with his father. Why are we now reading that he arrived at the Horman residence the day after Kyron went missing? Confused now.

SBM

"Tarver says on June 8, four days after Kyron disappeared, J called him from the Hormans’ house and mentioned Terri Moulton Horman had taken a polygraph test. It’s been reported that she has since taken a second polygraph. What hasn’t been publicly confirmed until now is that authorities were already focusing on her so soon after Kyron vanished.

Tarver says when J mentioned the polygraph to him over the phone, he heard Terri Moulton Horman begin yelling in the background to be quiet and not reveal anything more. Given the intense media scrutiny, the family agreed J should return to Roseburg, Tarver says.

“It was a zoo, so we got him out of there,” Tarver says. “It’s just been devastating for the whole family. Obviously, the longer it drags on, the less chance there is for a happy ending.”

http://wweek.com/editorial/3634/14214/

I suppose you could be camping on Friday-Saturday and manage to travel to visit your mom later that Saturday so both accounts could be true.

What I found odd about the boy scout camping trip remark that Carol Moulton made earlier was that it sounded like the older boy hadn't been told yet by the family and seeing that it was all over the news by then there was a good chance that he got the news from the news or the gossip network and not from his family personally.

Man, your wife cheating and your child missing. A cheating wife is a blimp on the Reichter Scale. Who cares about anyone cheating when your child's life is at stake? No, I don't think that would be the reason for the abrupt divorce and RO at this particular time.

It was either a sincere concern for the health and safey of the children in the household or it was carefully contrived to get Terri to crack or both...

Man, your wife cheating and your child missing. A cheating wife is a blimp on the Reichter Scale. Who cares about anyone cheating when your child's life is at stake? No, I don't think that would be the reason for the abrupt divorce and RO at this particular time.

It was either a sincere concern for the health and safey of the children in the household or it was carefully contrived to get Terri to crack or both...

Would a judge play along with this tactic if it were contrived? There had to be some evidence for the RO to be ordered by a judge. At least I hope so.

As far as we all knew Terri's older son was supposed to be camping that weekend with his father. Why are we now reading that he arrived at the Horman residence the day after Kyron went missing? Confused now.

SBM

"Tarver says on June 8, four days after Kyron disappeared, James called him from the Hormans’ house and mentioned Terri Moulton Horman had taken a polygraph test. It’s been reported that she has since taken a second polygraph. What hasn’t been publicly confirmed until now is that authorities were already focusing on her so soon after Kyron vanished.

Tarver says when James mentioned the polygraph to him over the phone, he heard Terri Moulton Horman begin yelling in the background to be quiet and not reveal anything more. Given the intense media scrutiny, the family agreed James should return to Roseburg, Tarver says.

“It was a zoo, so we got him out of there,” Tarver says. “It’s just been devastating for the whole family. Obviously, the longer it drags on, the less chance there is for a happy ending.”

http://wweek.com/editorial/3634/14214/

Roseburg High School was still in session at that time. In fact, finals were that week. Why would J miss the last week of school and finals for a "pre-planned week-long visit" at his mother's?

As far as the Terri "cheating" thing goes, I hardly think Kaine would be surprised by such a thing if it did in fact happen. I also don't think he could get an abuse prevention RO on that basis - unless, of course, he confronted Terri about it and she flipped out and threatened or attacked him or the children. The judge doesn't take your children away and issue a restraining order because you're having an extramarital affair - they issue an RO because you are a potential threat to your children or spouse.

I think the comment about TH yelling in the background to be quiet and to not reveal anything more....(not a quote) gives us a peek into what was going on in that house. If of course it is true.

Where did you get the cheating part? Terri's ex said he was cheated in their long ago marriage but I didn't see anything there about Kaine being cheated. Are we just speculating?

I believe this reporter has added some frill for sensationalism,so I wouldn't hold it all as gospel.He did get the date wrong of when the child went to live with them,it was January. Even so,that's another interesting bit of news though,he was on the swimming team and school band,so taking him out of those activities and in the middle of a school year,hm.

I keep seeing people talk about Terri cheating, having an affair, etc., and that it's somehow related to Kyron's disappearance. Did I miss something? Has Terri been having an affair? Is there something to indicate it I'm not seeing?

TIA

I keep seeing people talk about Terri cheating, having an affair, etc., and that it's somehow related to Kyron's disappearance. Did I miss something? Has Terri been having an affair? Is there something to indicate it I'm not seeing?

TIA

I think the affair thing is theory, not fact (as far as present situation). Some people have opined that it is the discovered cause of the divorce petition. Other have theorized an alleged affair fits into various scenarios for the disappearance of Kyron (such as willing third parties who would help, hold him captive, etc.)

IMO if she is/was having an affair could be very important. Could be the reason she lied about where she was Friday morning 6/4. Also, the person she is seeing could be directly involved with Kyron's disappearance. Anyone else think this could be why Sauvie island is so important?

Is the ex-husband interviewed the older son's natural father or the dad that adopted him(first or second husband)?

IMO the last thing a teen wants to do is change high schools. There must have really been some issues going on.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back