Woman Killed In Portable Toilet Crash

PickieChickie

Former Member
Reaction score
Debris From Toilet Crashes Through Woman's Windshield

24108664_240X180.jpg

Photo courtesy Florida Highway Patrol

OKEECHOBEE, Fla. -- An Okeechobee woman was killed Wednesday after part of a portable toilet crashed through her car's windshield, the Florida Highway Patrol said.

CONTINUED AT SOURCE: http://www.kxly.com/news/24108675/detail.html

Given the choice of dying or surviving with porta potty junk all over me I'd choose death, :cow:

Given the choice of dying or surviving with porta potty junk all over me I'd choose death, :cow:
This is tragic. But, we have yet another reason to keep as far away from them as possible!

It's bad enough they are at the fair. They shouldn't be allowed on the freeway!

That's awful!!

I've been in some nice porta potties, but some are nasty. My 4 year old DD was at the beach and needed to use the rest room. DH took her to the porta potty and when they walked in she looked at him and said "It smells in here..... I can hold it!"

That's awful!!

I've been in some nice porta potties, but some are nasty. My 4 year old DD was at the beach and needed to use the rest room. DH took her to the porta potty and when they walked in she looked at him and said "It smells in here..... I can hold it!"

I need you to prove that statement. Evidently your opinion and my opinion of "nice" are very different. :eek:

I need you to prove that statement. Evidently your opinion and my opinion of "nice" are very different. :eek:

Lol, nice as in they didn't smell bad. When you don't get the overwhelming urge to vomit, it's a nice porta potty. :)

This is really tragic and never should have happened.

:banghead:

Good grief, talk about being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

My boyfriend worked for the US Forest Service and got dispatched to a popular swimming hole frequented by teenagers in the back country of Santa Barbara because a woman who went to use the portable toilet discovered a man in the holding tank.

The woman told the dispatcher, who asked if the man was still in there, that he surely was because she had him trapped with a huge rock on the lid.

Several fire engines were dispatched to the scene where the man was removed from the holding tank, hosed off and taken away by the sheriff's department.

Could you imagine how horrifying that would be to lift up the lid only to see a man down in there? They are bad enough without something like that happening!

Wow! That poor woman!

Gives a whole new meaning to the words "I gotta go".:innocent:

It was half joking but seriously would you want to be broken and bloodied with porty potty junk all over you and in your mouth? I half would prefer death.

That reminds me how fortunate we are to live in a time where we have indoor plumbing. It wasn't so long ago that all folks had were outdoor toilets and those pots under the bed.

When I was growing up, my mom worked with a lady who always told of the time she went to the outdoor toilet and a huge snake fell in her lap, I know I would have needed a toilet if that happened to me! terrible!!!!!

That reminds me how fortunate we are to live in a time where we have indoor plumbing. It wasn't so long ago that all folks had were outdoor toilets and those pots under the bed.

When I was growing up, my mom worked with a lady who always told of the time she went to the outdoor toilet and a huge snake fell in her lap, I know I would have needed a toilet if that happened to me! terrible!!!!!

That would have scared the crap out of me!

Port o potties were left in the areas shopping center after the first hurricane of 04, the next hurricane came fast and furious and blew all them down the highway, prob abt a dozen as far as a mile. It was hilarious seeing that, I kept saying, what are those things jammed on the guard rails. lol

Port o potties were left in the areas shopping center after the first hurricane of 04, the next hurricane came fast and furious and blew all them down the highway, prob abt a dozen as far as a mile. It was hilarious seeing that, I kept saying, what are those things jammed on the guard rails. lol

What a sight that must have been!

My boyfriend worked for the US Forest Service and got dispatched to a popular swimming hole frequented by teenagers in the back country of Santa Barbara because a woman who went to use the portable toilet discovered a man in the holding tank.

The woman told the dispatcher, who asked if the man was still in there, that he surely was because she had him trapped with a huge rock on the lid.

Several fire engines were dispatched to the scene where the man was removed from the holding tank, hosed off and taken away by the sheriff's department.

Could you imagine how horrifying that would be to lift up the lid only to see a man down in there? They are bad enough without something like that happening!

It appears that is not an isolated incident;

The Smoking Gun

Toilet Spy Gets Slap On Wrist
No time in can for Maine man caught under women's loo

OCTOBER 25--The Maine man found hiding in a filthy chamber beneath an outhouse toilet copped a plea yesterday and got off with a slap on the wrist from a judge who suggested he might consider treatment. Gary Moody, 45, who pleaded no contest to criminal trespass, was fined $1000 and ordered to pay $700 restitution in connection with the bizarre June 26 restroom incident at a New Hampshire park. District Court Judge Pamela Albee ruled that disorderly conduct charges against Moody would be dropped if he stays out of trouble for two years. According to a riveting (and repulsive) Carroll County Sheriff's Office report--a copy of which you'll find below--Moody told investigators that he dropped his wedding ring into the women's room toilet and simply climbed in to retrieve it. He was nabbed after a "female entered the restroom and saw a man down in the 'vault' looking up at her." Moody claimed that he was "changing his clothes" in the park's loo when the ring headed south. So he "climbed down through the hole and when he was searching for the ring" someone else came into the room (embarrassed, Moody tried to hide in the filthy space). Asked why he was in the women's bathroom in the first place, Moody explained that, "the men's room was busy." He did not have a handy explanation, however, for why he did not just tell a park ranger about the supposedly missing ring. Citing extensive media coverage of Moody's case and the resulting embarrassment for the defendant, Judge Albee said he was deserving of sentencing "compassion." (7 pages)

:sick::loser::sick:

I wonder if on his way there he skipped to the loo...my darlin. :waitasec:

Well this appears to be a very difficult to control fetish for Mr. Moody;
Gary%20J.%20Moody%20.jpg

This happened in 2009

Linkage

...Gary is back in the news again this week, for the same thing.

A federal affidavit indicates 49-year-old Gary J. Moody of Pittson confessed to repeating his previous act on Memorial Day. Federal agents sought Moody out after a 9-year-old boy saw him climbing out of a toilet at the Hastings Campground. Two witnesses saw him walk away from the outhouse. Forest Service special agent William Fors wrote Moody initially said he climbed into the waste-filled pit to retrieve a T-shirt. Four years ago, he said he was retrieving his wedding ring. Fors wrote Moody eventually confessed climbing into outhouse pits on more than two occasions. Via Man admits crawling into outhouse – again -Boston Harold...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back