07.02.10 jvm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheewawa007

Registered Changiholic
Reaction score
On JVM: cell phone records indicate SM not at where she said she was

MS talking now.... pc from family yesterday - recapping.... some indep. search teams on the ground - encourages anyone who wants to conduct searches, go thru LE first

Reporter is on that was tossed out

KGWTV says she has lied to investigators, refuses to answer questions, poly answers evasive.

Wonder what questions she's refusing to answer (first time I've heard that).

LE told KH to move out according to Jane
saying it is a good idea she got a lawyer, even if she isn't involved.

Yikes, they are all over Terri...all but accusing her...

James Pipken (sp) investigator on scene. Not ready to talk suspects or POI at this time. The dive team continues to be active

I was watching DY on JVM reading the statement. God forbid I ever have to go through this. I don't think I could read a prepared statement. I think I would just let loose and say whatever was on my mind.
That was not me against against DY, just my own personal thought.

James Pipken (sp) investigator on scene. Not ready to talk suspects or POI at this time. The dive team continues to be active

I am glad to hear this, I wasn't sure if they were still searching or not.

I was watching DY on JVM reading the statement. God forbid I ever have to go through this. I don't think I could read a prepared statement. I think I would just let loose and say whatever was on my mind.
That was not me against against DY, just my own personal thought.

I don' think I would be able to do anything but cry.

Thanks Chee!
My kids took over the TV so I can't watch JVM.. :(
and after last night's slam fest.. I'm done with NG.

TH answers on LD are evasive

Not directing this at you RubyRed;

:waitasec: What does that mean? LDT's are answered with a yes or a no - How can one answer yes or no evasively? Wonder if they meant TH's answers on the LDT are inconclusive?

I don' think I would be able to do anything but cry.

In an emotionally-charged situation where one is called upon to speak publicly, having a written statement provides the individual with a means of support - a crutch, so to speak - so that they can do what needs to be done despite the difficulty. Kyron's mother wanted to deliver a message to the media and probably knew that she'd have a difficult time getting through it, so she wrote out her thoughts so as not to forget what she wanted to say. jmo

In an emotionally-charged situation where one is called upon to speak publicly, having a written statement provides the individual with a means of support - a crutch, so to speak - so that they can do what needs to be done despite the difficulty. Kyron's mother wanted to deliver a message to the media and probably knew that she'd have a difficult time getting through it, so she wrote out her thoughts so as not to forget what she wanted to say. jmo
ITA and I admire her for being able to do so. I'm sure I would find the strength from deep within if I felt it might help bring my missing child home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
archangel78100