1219 users online (267 members and 952 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 36 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

MI - Venus Stewart, 32, Colon, 28 April 2010 - #10 *D. Stewart guilty*

Please continue here.

Thread #9
    Last edited by OkieGranny; 04-23-2015 at 03:43 AM. Reason: fixed broken link

Cubby please tell me you moved Venus's thread, then brought it back. Or I am going to think I am losing it. lol

Clearly - there is something wrong with RS. No one in their right mind would sign on for what he did, knowing what the outcome would be.

Still, much of what he is claiming can be verified. That will make him the state's number one witness. He won't get away scott-free, but he has the goods.

IMOHO.

I didn't move any of Venus's threads. Just locked one and opened this one.
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

I agree with the other posters in the previous thread that there is something not right about RS - beyond the fact that he knew about and plotted to help an XBox friend commit a murder

I think it's going to come out at trial that he has mental issues JMO

For those who were following the unidentifed person found in the Appomattox River it can be officially ruled out as possibly being Venus. LE has verified the plates on the car expired in 2004, and the car has likely been there 7 years.

Linking to an individual post of mine in the UID forum for this Doe.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - VA VA - Unidentified Body found in Submerged Car in Appomattox River - June 2010
    Last edited by KateB; 05-01-2015 at 08:55 PM. Reason: repair url tag.
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

This guy lives in a fantasyland or he is stone cold. It will be interesting to hear what comes out when he is actually cross examined.
    email me

Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99

Bob Harrod SAR

“The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

RS

I hope everyone gets an opportunity to see RS complete testimony. The news clips really don't capture what it was like witnessing it for two-half hours.

I don't get it though, what was his motivation to help Doug do a murder?
    ~ If you talk to God, you're religious. If God talks to you, you're psychotic...... House MD ~

Quote Originally Posted by blackdog View Post
    I hope everyone gets an opportunity to see RS complete testimony. The news clips really don't capture what it was like witnessing it for two-half hours.
    So what did you think of him? Credible? Childlike? what is the scoop? I mean on the surface we have a 20 year old who lives with his parents and plays xbox clearly in lieu of holding a job...did he seem to have any challenges other than the dyslexia he indicated?
    email me

Bob Harrod SAR

― Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by Meagain View Post
    I don't get it though, what was his motivation to help Doug do a murder?
    Thrill killing (on his part)? Mis-guided sense of loyalty or justice -- who knows what he was told?

It sounded like Doug wore him down after repeatedly requesting his help. The kid repeatedly told him no. Doug was telling the kid his wife was abusing the children. The kid also say Doug was like his big brother, best friend...

Quote Originally Posted by oh_gal View Post
    Thrill killing (on his part)? Mis-guided sense of loyalty or justice -- who knows what he was told?
    Yes, like a mis-guided loyalty. Good way of putting it.

Quote Originally Posted by believe09 View Post
    So what did you think of him? Credible? Childlike? what is the scoop? I mean on the surface we have a 20 year old who lives with his parents and plays xbox clearly in lieu of holding a job...did he seem to have any challenges other than the dyslexia he indicated?
    To me, he was credible. I also think, his sense of reality was based on video games.

Thanks black dog-I have been reading a number of studies on the teenage brain-and how the frontal lobes are the last to "fuse" to the rest of the brain...basically this is the part of the brain that helps to control impulsivity and perception of reality IIRC. Some people do not obtain their complete growth until into their early 20's, and some of these studies mention the lasting damage done by alcohol and marijuana if smoked in the teen years.

I wonder if this makes it more understandable as to how/why someone like RS might have been a good target for DS in the end. Maybe both of them lived in video-game land.

BTW, I am not saying that it excuses it-just offering a possible explanation.
    email me

Bob Harrod SAR

― Maya Angelou

Page 1 of 36 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast