774 users online (97 members and 677 guests)  

Websleuths News

CA - Two Year Old Found Playing Around Drugs And Alcohol

There's a few young "ladies" in trouble with the law today.

22 year old Kristin Mallean has been arrested on suspicion of child endangerment and 18 year old Kadie Copely punched cops. That's not smart.

Meanwhile a two year old belonging to Mallean was in the middle of this "party". LE was called when neighbors heard banging and things being thrown against the wall. Cops looked inside the papartment and witnessed a baby walking all around open containers of alcohol and prescription pain killers. Copely was unresponsive but when she did get roused she got roused and punched an officer. Her prescription pain pills lay open where the baby could get them. A 17 year old was there and turned over to her parents. Mallean is also busted for serving alcohol to minors.

Lovely.

http://www.ukiahdailyjournal.com/ci_15434292

Myspace

Kadie Copley's Myspace is private, but her picture says someone loves her. Alas, I am glad the cops woke her. God forbid the kid could have OD'd.

http://www.myspace.com/kadiee707

This girl, by her behavior I can't very well call her a woman, is incredibly lucky the baby is not dead of an overdose. Not only was she not watching the baby, she left drugs easily accessible to the baby just laying around. I can only call it divine intervention that hopefully the baby will be placed in a more loving and caring environment.

Quote Originally Posted by Belinda View Post
    This girl, by her behavior I can't very well call her a woman, is incredibly lucky the baby is not dead of an overdose. Not only was she not watching the baby, she left drugs easily accessible to the baby just laying around. I can only call it divine intervention that hopefully the baby will be placed in a more loving and caring environment.
    Belinda, I'd say divine intervention as well.

My grandmom would say "God looks out for drunks and babies".

Well THERE are some fine young ladies whose adulthoods are off to a brilliant start! WTH??