746 users online (99 members and 647 guests)  


The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News


Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 180
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha
    Posts
    19,886

    Jane Valez Mitchell & other Media People Who Know Only Ramsey Spin Let's Educate Them

    The other night on JVM she went into this whole diatribe about the poor Ramseys and how they have been cleared by the cops

    Let me back up. For those on this forum who may not know me I own Websleuths and one of the reasons I got into the Forum world was my disgust at how the Ramseys used their money to pervert the justice system.

    I have no idea who killed JonBenet but I know there was no intruder.

    This thread is not to debate evidence. This thread is for those of us sick to death of the main stream media swallowing the Ramsey B.S. hook line and sinker.

    Let's put together a letter that we can send out every time someone points out how innocent the Ramseys are.

    First on my list is to let everyone know the Ramseys HAVE NOT been cleared by the police. They have not been cleared by the current D.A. in Boulder.

    They were cleared by the most incompetent human being ever to get a law degree. And that's just not my opinion.

    I would like the letter to be one page. One page with bullet points like this:

    *The Ramseys have never been cleared by the cops. The current D.A. of Boulder has not cleared the Ramseys. Only Mary Lacy has cleared the Ramseys.

    *Mary Lacy decided in 1997 that Patsy was innocent of anything. (insert quote of what Lacy said)

    *Mary Lacy has never explained the following:

    *Who wrote the note,
    *why the "intruders" DNA was not found anywhere else,
    *Why John Ramsey's fibers from his shirt were found in JBR's underwear.

    Mary Lacy has refused to answer any questions about the Ramseys.


    Anyway, that's just a rough idea of how I would like the letter to look.

    So please add what you think is important to put in the letter. Remember we will have to back it up with links to prove what we say.

    Thank God for Acandyrose at www.acandyrose.com She has everything.

    Let's take our time. I would like this letter to be the "go to" piece for us when we are faced with the laziness of the main stream media.

    If people really knew the evidence they would be appalled at how the Ramseys were able to manipulate the system. I promise you had they been poor and a minority it would never have happened.

    Tricia
    Help our Administrator Bessie
    Check out Websleuths Facebook page
    Follow Websleuths on Twitter
    Read Websleuths on
    Wikipedia

    Tricia Griffith
    triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com
    6300 N. Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H # 214
    Park City UT
    84098






  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Ceti Alpha V
    Posts
    12,914
    Quote Originally Posted by Tricia View Post
    The other night on JVM she went into this whole diatribe about the poor Ramseys and how they have been cleared by the cops

    Let me back up. For those on this forum who may not know me I own Websleuths and one of the reasons I got into the Forum world was my disgust at how the Ramseys used their money to pervert the justice system.

    I have no idea who killed JonBenet but I know there was no intruder.

    This thread is not to debate evidence. This thread is for those of us sick to death of the main stream media swallowing the Ramsey B.S. hook line and sinker.
    Hey, boss. Why do you think I decided to write in the first place?

    Let's put together a letter that we can send out every time someone points out how innocent the Ramseys are.
    Will 200+ pages do?

    First on my list is to let everyone know the Ramseys HAVE NOT been cleared by the police. They have not been cleared by the current D.A. in Boulder.

    They were cleared by the most incompetent human being ever to get a law degree. And that's just not my opinion.

    I would like the letter to be one page. One page with bullet points like this:

    *The Ramseys have never been cleared by the cops. The current D.A. of Boulder has not cleared the Ramseys. Only Mary Lacy has cleared the Ramseys.

    *Mary Lacy decided in 1997 that Patsy was innocent of anything. (insert quote of what Lacy said)

    *Mary Lacy has never explained the following:

    *Who wrote the note,
    *why the "intruders" DNA was not found anywhere else,
    *Why John Ramsey's fibers from his shirt were found in JBR's underwear.

    Mary Lacy has refused to answer any questions about the Ramseys.


    Anyway, that's just a rough idea of how I would like the letter to look.

    So please add what you think is important to put in the letter. Remember we will have to back it up with links to prove what we say.

    Thank God for Acandyrose at www.acandyrose.com She has everything.

    Let's take our time. I would like this letter to be the "go to" piece for us when we are faced with the laziness of the main stream media.

    If people really knew the evidence they would be appalled at how the Ramseys were able to manipulate the system. I promise you had they been poor and a minority it would never have happened.

    Tricia
    Wow...
    I'm as mad as HELL and I'm NOT gonna take it anymore!.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,297
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDave View Post
    Hey, boss. Why do you think I decided to write in the first place?



    Will 200+ pages do?



    Wow...

    I, of course, disagree with both of you. Just read Beckner's statement after the GJ dismissed. It has more information than any book you could produce. Thanks for the link.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    4,949
    Quote Originally Posted by Roy23 View Post
    I, of course, disagree with both of you. Just read Beckner's statement after the GJ dismissed. It has more information than any book you could produce. Thanks for the link.
    They're not even blaming the Ramsey's.They are blaming the system,the defence lawyers,the DA's,the labs who discovered the new DNA.They are blaming the system for not hanging the Ramsey's in a public square and the cops for not beating the "truth" out of them during interrogations.
    If this is justice for the real victim....................enough said.
    Even if you're RDI,there must be even for you that 0.000001% that they might be innocent.And if so,then what do you do,you go on and on and on and trash HER parents who MAYBE really loved her and never harmed her.
    I myself am ashamed for how I talked about them at the beginning.JB didn't diserve this,this is N O T justice for ANYONE.


    Have a great week.
    Ramsey case: "Instead of being the DNA of one person, they have instead created a composite of someone who does not exist. "

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    4,949
    How do you even pretend to wanna educate someone if you put on the table only HALF of the story.
    Ramsey case: "Instead of being the DNA of one person, they have instead created a composite of someone who does not exist. "

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    4,949
    "they were not cleared by the cops".why didn't THE COPS send those samples to the lab in the first place.don't answer,i already have a clue.
    by whom do you want them to be cleared anyway in order to believe it,ST?Arndt?Eller?
    Ramsey case: "Instead of being the DNA of one person, they have instead created a composite of someone who does not exist. "

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Tricia View Post
    Let me back up. For those on this forum who may not know me I own Websleuths and one of the reasons I got into the Forum world was my disgust at how the Ramseys used their money to pervert the justice system.

    I have no idea who killed JonBenet but I know there was no intruder.
    I can see I've been wasting my time on here. A pity, as I think we were actually getting somewhere. If anyone knows of a similar website where there might be an open mind, pm me.

    Adios!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Ceti Alpha V
    Posts
    12,914
    Quote Originally Posted by Roy23 View Post
    I, of course, disagree with both of you.
    Par.

    Just read Beckner's statement after the GJ dismissed. It has more information than any book you could produce. Thanks for the link.
    I didn't see any information, just a bunch of political mumbo-jumbo. And how can you say that, when you haven't even read it yet?
    I'm as mad as HELL and I'm NOT gonna take it anymore!.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Ceti Alpha V
    Posts
    12,914
    Quote Originally Posted by madeleine View Post
    How do you even pretend to wanna educate someone if you put on the table only HALF of the story.
    That's exactly the reason WHY we want to do this, maddy: because the media has only told one half of the story ever since 2003.

    They are blaming the system for not hanging the Ramsey's in a public square and the cops for not beating the "truth" out of them during interrogations.
    I knew it was only a matter of time before that accusation was leveled. I just didn't expect it from you, maddy.

    If this is justice for the real victim....................enough said.
    That's not justice; that's vengeance. Not the same.
    I'm as mad as HELL and I'm NOT gonna take it anymore!.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Ceti Alpha V
    Posts
    12,914
    Quote Originally Posted by MurriFlower View Post
    I can see I've been wasting my time on here. A pity, as I think we were actually getting somewhere.
    Everything was fine until we got more interested in ragging on each other than actual discussion.

    If anyone knows of a similar website where there might be an open mind, pm me.
    Seems to me we've been VERY open-minded.
    I'm as mad as HELL and I'm NOT gonna take it anymore!.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,297
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDave View Post
    Par.



    I didn't see any information, just a bunch of political mumbo-jumbo. And how can you say that, when you haven't even read it yet?
    What you don't seem to understand is that sometimes my not reading something is an advantage. Sometimes i have even read your posts and taken it as fact and I am learning that instead of fact it is distortion.

    The bottom line is this case is real easy. Maybe not in the sense of who done it but in who didn't do it. My life doesn't revolve around this case like it does you. I am not writing a book and I really don't believe that any reputable company would publish yours either. I am not trying to be offensive but RDI just doesn't make any sense anymore. It is old news. The pieces don't fit and they never did. They had a few theories but no real damning evidence to back it up.

    And they are gonna find who did it too. It is gonna be fun to watch.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,297
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDave View Post
    Par.



    I didn't see any information, just a bunch of political mumbo-jumbo. And how can you say that, when you haven't even read it yet?

    Hey Dave, I read this too.

    Boulder Police Chief Mark Beckner issued a statement this afternoon on the new DNA findings:

    "The discovery of additional matching DNA in the JonBenet Ramsey murder case is important information that raises more questions in the search for JonBenet's killer. The Boulder Police Department concurs with the Boulder District Attorney's Office that this is a significant finding. We remain committed to bringing JonBenet's killer to justice. That is, and always will be, our goal."



    Game, Set, Match

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    In the Federal Witness Protection Program
    Posts
    8,022
    Quote Originally Posted by Roy23 View Post
    Hey Dave, I read this too.

    Boulder Police Chief Mark Beckner issued a statement this afternoon on the new DNA findings:

    "The discovery of additional matching DNA in the JonBenet Ramsey murder case is important information that raises more questions in the search for JonBenet's killer. The Boulder Police Department concurs with the Boulder District Attorney's Office that this is a significant finding. We remain committed to bringing JonBenet's killer to justice. That is, and always will be, our goal."



    Game, Set, Match
    Not at all. Witness the total lack of any further actions being taken after that comment. NOT game, set match- because there is NO match. Let's find a donor for the DNA and place him in Boulder at the time of the crime, see if he was an ADULT in 1996 (versus a boy at the White's party or one of the boys Patsy said visited BR at home that day), see how he could have gotten into the house and done this without being seen/heard and THEN we can BEGIN to see how he MAY have committed this crime.
    THIS time, we get it RIGHT!

    This post is my constitutionally-protected opinion. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,563
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDee249 View Post
    Not at all. Witness the total lack of any further actions being taken after that comment. NOT game, set match- because there is NO match. Let's find a donor for the DNA and place him in Boulder at the time of the crime, see if he was an ADULT in 1996 (versus a boy at the White's party or one of the boys Patsy said visited BR at home that day), see how he could have gotten into the house and done this without being seen/heard and THEN we can BEGIN to see how he MAY have committed this crime.
    ITA
    “It saddens me that 20 years after my sister Nicole’s murder, we are still seeing the same crimes, just different names, over and over again.”
    - Denise Brown (sister of Nicole Brown Simpson)

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,563
    Quote Originally Posted by Roy23 View Post
    Game, Set, Match
    Hardly.
    7 months later, at a news conference, Beckner had the chance to personally rubber stamp the Ramsey exoneration that ML granted, but did not.

    Reporter: Mary Lacy cleared the Ramseys in this case, are they still cleared?

    Beckner: Again, in keeping our focus on where we go from here, I don’t want to answer that question for a couple of reasons.
    One, we are bringing in people on this task force that are going to have a fresh perspective, they are people who have never worked on this case, who are well known in the law enforcement and the district attorney field who can come in and look at this case, lay out the evidence on the table and tell us what they think, challenge us, ask us questions, give us ideas.
    I think, to say anything, I would have to get into the evidence, and I don’t want to do that.
    And secondly, I don’t want to set any expectations or biases for people coming into this committee.
    If the police chief stands here and says, I think this, or, I think that, they may come in with some bias, we don’t want that, we want them to tell us what they think.

    He did not say, yes, the Ramseys are cleared, and we are bringing in a task force to investigate the intruder theory.
    Last edited by cynic; 07-08-2010 at 03:26 PM.
    “It saddens me that 20 years after my sister Nicole’s murder, we are still seeing the same crimes, just different names, over and over again.”
    - Denise Brown (sister of Nicole Brown Simpson)

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. 2011.05.19. Jane Valez Mitchell.
    By WillenFan21 in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-19-2011, 08:02 PM
  2. Issues With Jane Valez Mitchell 1/20/09
    By charo in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 01-20-2009, 11:39 PM
  3. ISSUES, with Jane Valez Mitchell, 12/15/08
    By FloridaKatz in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 12-15-2008, 11:34 PM