Who would "stash" Kyron for Terri...

cluciano63

Reaction score
for this period of time, with known possible legal consequences, that the FBI would not be able to track down?

Lots of posters are putting forth the idea that Kyron is being held someplace safe for a variety of reasons.

I'm not seeing this possibility myself, as I think despite all of the bizarre complications in this case, the result will be (tragically) simple, but am wondering what those who think this could be the case feel as far as who would be able to outsmart the FBI to this degree (more than a month) and who they would be to Terri that they would do this for/with her?

I'd like to be convinced that my very negative feelings about the outcome of this case are wrong.

I'm not thinking this is at all likely, especially at this point. TH's communications are likely not private, so no way could she keep in contact with someone, and I believe if someone found themselves in this awkward position for this long, they would do something to end it - likely drop off Kyron somewhere (like a convenience store or something) in the middle of the night, or heaven forbid, something less humane... but I can't see an accomplice doing this for anyone for this length of time...
But the alternatives are so sad...

Nobody.

JMO

ETA
I should clarify that I thought this was a possibility in the beginning but because Kyron did not make a miraculous appearance, I decided I was wrong.

for this period of time, with known possible legal consequences, that the FBI would not be able to track down?

(respectfully snipped)

Why someone would be an accomplice in something like this is beyond me. But then I laughed at the idea of a unabomber Doug Stewart traipsing about Newport News. And he did so (apparently) for free. So I can't rule out this as a possibility. I think if there's someone holding Kyron alive somewhere, it's not for Terri, but because of her.

JMO, etc.

I personally don't think anyone would involve themselves in hiding Kyron. I don't see that happening. MOO

Edited to add. I can't believe it has been 27 days. It seems like Kyron disappeared a week ago. sighhhhhh

Kyron is not being stashed anywhere. I am curious to know about the family dynamics leading up to this in the previous weeks/months. I would love to know if TH believed that Kyron had become aggressive towards his sister. I wouldn't be at all surprised if there were some instances recently where she took exception to his behavior around her.

Off-topic I know -- JMO

Lots of posters are putting forth the idea that Kyron is being held someplace safe for a variety of reasons.

I'm not seeing this possibility myself, as I think despite all of the bizarre complications in this case, the result will be (tragically) simple, but am wondering what those who think this could be the case feel as far as who would be able to outsmart the FBI to this degree (more than a month) and who they would be to Terri that they would do this for/with her?

I'd like to be convinced that my very negative feelings about the outcome of this case are wrong.
I am newbie and have not reviewed all the information here so excuse me if this is redundant. Why was the FBI brought in so quickly; and what requirements are there for bringing in the FBI (ie kidnapping, moving across state lines, countries, etc...if any)? I have not seen this covered in the media or any other site. Just curious because it seems the FBI was brought in quickly.

If she (or someone) made contact with one of the underground networks that spirit kids away from abusive situations, they'd have resources to hide him, move him around, and eventually settle him in with a new identity.

For those that don't know me very well when I use the :slap: It is a love tap! :blowkiss:

The only time that I gave any consideration to this type of scenario was when Desiree and Kaine were interviewed by various news agencies on June 25. Kyron's mother said something to the effect that "they didn't think that he (Kyron) would have been gone this long" or that "we never thought that it would get to this point" (Kyron being gone for 3 weeks). Desiree's comments sounded as if she (or she and Kaine) had an inkling of where Kyron might be and and with whom, but they never expected that this individual would keep the boy away for such a long time. jmo

Why was the FBI brought in so quickly; and what requirements are there for bringing in the FBI (ie kidnapping, moving across state lines, countries, etc...if any)?

The FBI was bought in quickly, IIRC, because this was a child of tender years who was missing from a public school.

Here's what the FBI has to say about their involvement in crimes against children:

http://www.fbi.gov/hq/cid/cac/kidnap.htm

The only thing I can think of is if he was given to someone or he was sold and I have very sadly thought of that.

even in Shaniya Davis's case the outcome was very sad.Also possibly illegal adoption ?Maybe, maybe not by Terri or family.

I am starting to think this.

Good discussion I guess I never considered this theory. I think the Haleigh and Caylee cases have burned out my brain about this possibility of an alternative to worse things.

I guess I might ask you this. If by some chance you trusted someone to take your husband's child away like that, with all of this police activity wouldn't you say wait a minute...... I have him? Or I took him on vacation with me?

I don't remember the detalis but I believe there was a case of a missing child where it turned out the child was hidden and the motive was to get donations, If I remember correctly. I can't see that happening in this case. Except maybe in very rare cases the only reason a child was kept alive after an abduction was for very bad purposes.

Good discussion I guess I never considered this theory. I think the Haleigh and Caylee cases have burned out my brain about this possibility of an alternative to worse things.

I guess I might ask you this. If by some chance you trusted someone to take your husband's child away like that, with all of this police activity wouldn't you say wait a minute...... I have him? Or I took him on vacation with me?

Me too...with me, it goes back to what probably happened, probably happened.

I don't know but thought has cross my mind. And I was wondering if Kaine's parents???

who knows I just hope he alive but I also keep thinking he in that school somewhere..

Kyron is not being stashed anywhere. I am curious to know about the family dynamics leading up to this in the previous weeks/months. I would love to know if TH believed that Kyron had become aggressive towards his sister. I wouldn't be at all surprised if there were some instances recently where she took exception to his behavior around her.

Off-topic I know -- JMO

You raise a good point. Some type of family dynamic of this sort could be involved if he were stashed somewhere (or otherwise).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ghost246
Back