Landscaper says Terri Horman wanted him to kill her husband!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DairyGirl

Reaction score
A landscaper who worked for Kyron Horman's family at their rural Northwest Portland home told authorities that the missing boy's stepmom offered to pay him to kill her husband.

The landscaper told authorities that Terri Moulton Horman approached him with the murder-for-hire plot six to seven months before Kyron disappeared, The Oregonian has learned.

She reportedly offered the landscaper, who advertises his expertise in lawn care, a large sum of money to carry out the scheme, sources say.

Detectives with the Multnomah County Major Crimes Team shared the landscaper's account with Kyron's father, Kaine Horman, last weekend, prompting him to leave the house June 26 with the couple's 19-month-old daughter.
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/landscaper_tells_police_terri.html

Of course this comes out at 4:00 in the morning and no one is around to talk to about it!
This answers the questions as to why the restraining order. It also says that Kaine was not home when 911 was called last week.
I don't know if it's true or not but it sure raises more questions then ever. If it is true then Terri is much more unstable then previously thought. And why would she want to get rid of Kaine? I dismissed the specuation that she was having an affair but this really opens up that possibility. And why would she get rid of Kyron if it was Kaine that she wanted to eliminate? Can this situation get any stranger?

A landscaper who worked for Kyron Horman's family at their rural Northwest Portland home told authorities that the missing boy's stepmom offered to pay him to kill her husband.

The landscaper told authorities that Terri Moulton Horman approached him with the murder-for-hire plot six to seven months before Kyron disappeared, The Oregonian has learned.

She reportedly offered the landscaper, who advertises his expertise in lawn care, a large sum of money to carry out the scheme, sources say.

Detectives with the Multnomah County Major Crimes Team shared the landscaper's account with Kyron's father, Kaine Horman, last weekend, prompting him to leave the house June 26 with the couple's 19-month-old daughter.
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/landscaper_tells_police_terri.html

Of course this comes out at 4:00 in the morning and no one is around to talk to about it!
This answers the questions as to why the restraining order. It also says that Kaine was not home when 911 was called last week.
I don't know if it's true or not but it sure raises more questions then ever. If it is true then Terri is much more unstable then previously thought. And why would she want to get rid of Kaine? I dismissed the specuation that she was having an affair but this really opens up that possibility. And why would she get rid of Kyron if it was Kaine that she wanted to eliminate? Can this situation get any stranger?

OMG!!!!!! Im glad Kaine and Baby K are somewhere safe!!

Wow, I knew there was a reason I was up at 4:30am reading these boards already! This case is driving me crazy! I sure hope all of this secrecy and holding of facts close to the vest pays off and an arrest is made soon!

I am still holding out hope that Kyron is alive, but it gets harder and harder every day!

Thanks, DG, that explains the whys of the divorce papers and RO...how incredible insane...

This opens more cans of worms, IMO...what could Kaine have done to push his wife into thoughts of murder???

What in the world would it have to do with Kyron??? I do hope they find Kyron alive and well but the longer he goes missing, the odds are against it..JMHO

Where is Kyron???

All I can say is, Poor Kyron!

OK..5 months ago...how does that time relate to when her son moved out of the home to live with the grandparents....I'm getting the feeling that his moving out and the reasons behind were are the catalyst to this request and Kyron's own disappearance.

Interesting ...

If this is true ...

Does this line up with when her older son was sent to live with his father?

Could hiding Kyron be retribution for sending her son away?

ETA: Jinx, Mrs. G. Great minds think alike.

Speculation. Yep, I think when her son had to move out, she decided that his son had to move out...

Don't know what to say, but........I sure didn't expect THAT!!

The article also states
She was grilled for hours through two polygraph exams, friends and family said. Sources said there were indications of deception during her first polygraph and gaps in the timeline she gave investigators the day Kyron disappeared. Authorities released a flier and questionnaire June 18 featuring photos of Terri Horman and a white truck similar to the one she was driving when she took Kyron to school, asking whether anyone had seen either on June 4.
This woman may be nuts. Why get rid of Kyron? It just doesn't make sense unless she wanted Kaine gone and couldn't do it herself but decided she could do something to Kyron and hurt Kaine. IDK. Maybe she is just pyscho?

Question: Why didn't the landscaper come forward to the cops 6 to 7 months ago telling them that about this murder for hire scheme? It could've saved Kyron's life.

Maybe, she hired someone to kidnap Kyron and he is still out there safe somewhere...there is still hope.

Question: Why didn't the landscaper come forward to the cops 6 to 7 months ago telling them that about this murder for hire scheme? It could've saved Kyron's life.

I was wondering the same thing. Maybe he just didn't want to get involved. It also didn't say her turned her down. Maybe he went along with her a while? They tried to get him to talk to her on the phone but she wasn't having any part of it and shut it down quickly. She's no dummy, figuring he isn't just calling her out of the blue to chat. I wonder if there are any emails or other proof of the conversations?

Hmmm...interesting. It actually answers a question I had that perplexed me in one of the interviews Kyron's dad gave. At some point he said something looking straight ahead at the camera, like ''If I could I would take your place (referring to Kyron), [and I am not quoting exactly], but I am sure others will remember the exact quote.

I found the whole phrasing so strange and the looking straight at the camera so strange and made me think...wait...do they think someone kidnapped him for money and he is sending a message to them? I know families try to send messages to their loved ones like we want you home, we miss you, we will bring you home or they will say to someone I wish someone had done something to me instead of my kid. But it was that direct looking at the camera and sending the message I could change take places with you.

Hearing this news now that there is a possibility for a plot to actually murder Kyron's dad, it all makes sense why he would say something like this, hoping that Kyron is still held somewhere alive and that since the father was the initial target saying something like leave my son come hom, take it on me, I am the one you want to hurt.

I hope all the family's hopes that Kyron is actually held somewhere instead of being hurt will come true.

Seriously....she would want to get arrested today for her own safety! I can see the mob that planted themselves outside the front of the Anthony home headed her way.

Maybe, she hired someone to kidnap Kyron and he is still out there safe somewhere...there is still hope.

You may be right. The landscaper said she offered him a large sum of money. I don't know where she would get that kind of money. I am sure Kaine must participate in the families finances but maybe not. I hope they are checking out any money that may be missing from the families accounts. I wouldn't have thought it before but now I am thinking she may be that crazy. Maybe that is what Kaine and Desiree are thinking too, that's why they think he's alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni