Miami Police Find Wandering Child

http://www.justnews.com/news/24146329/detail.html

Police arrived and found 3-year-old Mayeska Martinez. Officers took the child, who looked healthy and clean, to police headquarters.

The child was able to tell police her mother's name, Cindy Martinez. Investigators conducted a grid search in the area but did not find her

It sounds like maybe the mom dropped her off at a babysitters and then she wandered off???

Yep, but one would think babysitter should have noticed by now the child is missing?

Lord, I hope so! She is a cutie and smart, too. She knows her full name and her mom's name, too.

I hope nothing has happened to her mom.

What a beautiful, smart little girl. I'm so glad she was found by someone that had her best interests at heart.

This sounds eerily like a recent local incident. A resident found a 2 year old child completely alone and wandering in an apartment complex commons area. The child was taken to the manager's office who then located the apartment where the child belonged....upon WAKING them up they discovered that a 3 year old child was also missing. Unfortunately, that child was found 2 hours later at the bottom of a small lake on the property. Sooooo sad....when will people learn to be responsible?????

My 2yo has just recently taken to locking and unlocking the front door by himself. It didn't take me long to invest in a chain lock that he couldn't reach. I swear, toddlers are all Houdini wannabes.

Glad this child is safe!

My 20 yo slept in bed with me til he was 5, as soon as he could crawl he would get up at o'dark thirty to play, could climb over railings, open doors, windows, child safety locks, etc. I had to put him in bed with me just to get some sleep and still be able to know when he' d try to get up. Sneaky little devil. So glad this little one is safe.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sugarheart27
Back