Page 13 of 65 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 964
  1. #181
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    2,793
    Cindy is going to try and spin it to make the 911 call sound less than what it is. However I beleive that Lee is going to tell the truth. I honestly think he is done with Casey. Did anyone else notice there were no letters from Lee to Casey? He has been done with her, I think he will stand up for Caylee, JMO
    Last edited by butterfly1978; 07-07-2010 at 10:29 AM.
    JUSTICE IS COMING HALEIGH AND CAYLEE

    YOU GOT TO LOVE JUDGE STRICKLAND
    At it's core, the defense counsel's motion accuses the undersigned of being a "self aggrandizing media hound". Indeed. The irony is rich.

    Motion granted.

    Stan Strickland
    Circuit Judge


  2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to butterfly1978 For This Useful Post:


  3. #182
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    10,494
    While I know someone will have to try to explain all this to CA before Court, poor soul, I just don't see Judge P letting her get too out of control. He will remind her to just answer the question, if she refuses he will hold her in contempt. Judge P will reign this in one way or another. He doesn't like to waste the Court's time and money on blathering on, or any other antics. He will be patient I am sure, but he will be gavel banging if CA doesn't take some kind of calming med first.
    Last edited by 21merc7; 07-07-2010 at 05:02 AM.

    Unless I have included a link, it is my opinion and only my opinion that I am expressing.


  4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to 21merc7 For This Useful Post:


  5. #183
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    932
    Quote Originally Posted by doogiesgirl View Post
    All I could think of when reading this news is that from the minute CA got that subpoena, she has been fantasizing about her "performance" on the stand, day dreaming about her return to the spotlight. I just have this mental picture of her being thrilled and excited because it will be she who has everyone's attention, not KC. I picture her thinking about KC being forced to watch her on the stand & CA is reveling in that. She is going to make the most of this, I have no doubt.

    I bet KC is seething. She will finally HAVE to look at CA and listen to her. And KC knows her mother, she knows that even when CA tries to defend her, she never quite pulls it off without laying an egg.

    Good Lord, talk about Christmas in July for the prosecution!

    MOO
    Perry Christmas to one and all.



  6. #184
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Rochester, New York
    Posts
    30,575
    Quote Originally Posted by butterfly1978 View Post
    Cindy is going to try and spin it to make the 911 call sound less than what it is. However I beleive that Lee is going to tell the truth. I honestly think he is done with Lee. Did anyone else notice there were no letters from Lee to Casey? He has been done with her, I think he will stand up for Caylee, JMO
    Is it possible she made the statements about Lee in order to give him a negative motive if he tells the truth? She might have feared he would tell the truth and made up the allegations in order to help impeach his testimony. Just a thought.


  7. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Steely Dan For This Useful Post:


  8. #185
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    4,721
    <<<<article snipped for purpose>>>>
    On July 15, 2008, Cindy Anthony called 911 three times trying to locate her 2-year-old granddaughter, Caylee, CBS affiliate WKMG reported June 9.

    In the second recording, Cindy Anthony exclaims, "There's something wrong. I found my daughter's car today and it smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car."

    Cindy Anthony later claimed that smell came from a slice of rotten pizza, WKMG reported.

    By the third call Cindy Anthony is crying and tells the dispatcher "I found out my granddaughter has been taken, she has been missing for a month. Her, her mother finally admitted that she's been missing," according to reports by the Orlando Sentinel.
    http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_1...99-504083.html


    It's a done deal...the 911 calls will come into evidence, JMHO...CA made 3 calls, one more frantic than the next...with each piece of info CA's received she was frantic...it was excited utterance since she was just told that Caylee has not been with Casey for one month...

    She can downplay it all she likes, the SA's will pull her apart. They will show no sympathy, they will play hardball, IMO...the only person the SA's represent is Caylee...IF CA spins her tale of she only stated that to get the police to respond quicker, she might be reminded that it is a felony to "LIE" to the authorities.

    If she uses the "pizza" as the source of that smell, can (will) the SA's bring in the test that was done by the Tennesse Lab to show the pizza would just dry up, it would leave no smell and no maggots???

    I also see this as "betrayal" to the prisoner, just as she said when her Papa Joe testified at The Grand Jury hearing...ahhhhh, life sucks, eh ICA!

    Justice for Caylee
    Last edited by LiveLaughLuv; 07-07-2010 at 07:26 AM. Reason: spelling error


  9. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to LiveLaughLuv For This Useful Post:


  10. #186
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    CT/NC
    Posts
    21,162
    What if the SA's do not ask CA about the "smell" statement? What if they just focus on what KC has told CA about Caylee being taken. CA will not have the opportunity to discuss that portion of the call. If defense brings it up then SA will have the opportunity to say the tape should be presented in it's entirety. Clearly CA is upset and KC is not. Something like KC's attitude is: "Sure my daughter's missing and yes, the car does smell like a dead body has been in it, but Dad will detail the car and everything will be fine. I'll just continue to follow my "script" and Caylee will be returned.....or not...no biggie." jmo


  11. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to LambChop For This Useful Post:


  12. #187
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,140
    Quote Originally Posted by affinity View Post
    Please---I NEED OPINIONS...based on your previous experiences... which live video stream should I watch? I don't know which one I used last time, but it kept timing out very easily if I didn't remember to hit refresh--it was very frush-trating!

    I have found that using the FOX channel, you don't have to use the refresh all of the time.

    However, last time, sound was terrible with that, but, by using earphones I had no problems at all.

    Hope you find a good place to tune in to.


  13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Purple Iris For This Useful Post:


  14. #188
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    16,586
    Quote Originally Posted by LiveLaughLuv View Post
    <<<<article snipped for purpose>>>>


    http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_1...99-504083.html


    It's a done deal...the 911 calls will come into evidence, JMHO...CA made 3 calls, one more frantic than the next...with each piece of info CA's received she was frantic...it was excited utterance since she was just told that Caylee has not been with Casey for one month...

    She can downplay it all she likes, the SA's will pull her apart. They will show no sympathy, they will play hardball, IMO...the only person the SA's represent is Caylee...IF CA spins her tale of she only stated that to get the police to respond quicker, she might be reminded that it is a felony to "LIE" to the authorities.

    If she uses the "pizza" as the source of that smell, can (will) the SA's bring in the test that was done by the Tennesse Lab to show the pizza would just dry up, it would leave no smell and no maggots???

    I also see this as "betrayal" to the prisoner, just as she said when her Papa Joe testified at The Grand Jury hearing...ahhhhh, life sucks, eh ICA!

    Justice for Caylee
    keep in mind ICA thought that she was arrested on a " f........ whim".....

    I do wonder about LA----he hasn't wrote to her (at least no letters in that release)-everyone said he didn't talk of it---then add to that all the molestation claim ....... He could just can on step away from being a cannon ball.... I am also so looking forward to this....
    jmo


  15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to zoey For This Useful Post:


  16. #189
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    CT/NC
    Posts
    21,162
    I am not really sure how CA manages to look at the state's witness list and think to herself that all these people are lying. I do not know how CA manages to get up every morning with the belief that her daughter's silence is an admission of innocence. That just because she has not confessed she is totally innocent of any wrongdoing. I do not know how CA manages to go to bed every night with the knowledge that she spoke about getting custody of Caylee because she did not feel KC was capable of handling her role as a mother. I do not know how CA manages to live with herself when she tries to blame other innocent people for her granddaughter's death. I don't know how CA can live with herself knowing how she treated all of the people who tried to help find Caylee. There is no other answer CA, it is right in front of you and you need to do what is right for your granddaughter who never hurt anyone, only brought joy into your life. Your daughter deserves to pay for what she has done.....you said it yourself Cindy...."What have you done?" You knew at that point KC did something terrible and you still know the truth today. Time to stop fooling no one but yourself because you really do know the truth. jmo



  17. #190
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,645
    I'd like to hear from the attorneys about exactly what line of questioning they anticipate, exactly what questions will be asked. I don't imagine it would go so far in depth as to get to the pizza, will it? This isn't the criminal trial, and it's not even the prosecution's hearing (per sae), so just how far will the prosecution take it?


  18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gnatcatcher For This Useful Post:


  19. #191
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    9,455
    Quote Originally Posted by butterfly1978 View Post
    Cindy is going to try and spin it to make the 911 call sound less than what it is. However I beleive that Lee is going to tell the truth. I honestly think he is done with Lee. Did anyone else notice there were no letters from Lee to Casey? He has been done with her, I think he will stand up for Caylee, JMO
    I hope you are right, but his last public appearance, at the Memorial was cringe-worthy.


  20. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to ZsaZsa For This Useful Post:


  21. #192
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Rochester, New York
    Posts
    30,575
    Quote Originally Posted by LambChop View Post
    I am not really sure how CA manages to look at the state's witness list and think to herself that all these people are lying. I do not know how CA manages to get up every morning with the belief that her daughter's silence is an admission of innocence. That just because she has not confessed she is totally innocent of any wrongdoing. I do not know how CA manages to go to bed every night with the knowledge that she spoke about getting custody of Caylee because she did not feel KC was capable of handling her role as a mother. I do not know how CA manages to live with herself when she tries to blame other innocent people for her granddaughter's death. I don't know how CA can live with herself knowing how she treated all of the people who tried to help find Caylee. There is no other answer CA, it is right in front of you and you need to do what is right for your granddaughter who never hurt anyone, only brought joy into your life. Your daughter deserves to pay for what she has done.....you said it yourself Cindy...."What have you done?" You knew at that point KC did something terrible and you still know the truth today. Time to stop fooling no one but yourself because you really do know the truth. jmo
    My take on CA is that once KC informed her that Caylee was missing she began to look back over her life and started to feel guilty about the things she had done raising KC. I think she may be blaming herself for Caylee's death, especially if Caylee was killed shortly after the big fight with KC. She knows she can't take the blame for KC, or doesn't want to, and is in a desperate mode to try to fix all of the things she feels led to Caylee's death and her daughters chances of getting the needle. JMO


  22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Steely Dan For This Useful Post:


  23. #193
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    at the coffee maker
    Posts
    3,763
    'Mrs Anthony, on the day of...'

    'I take the fifth.'


  24. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Turnadot For This Useful Post:


  25. #194
    kaRN's Avatar
    kaRN is offline Verified Health Professional - Registered Nurse
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    4,717
    Quote Originally Posted by 21merc7 View Post
    While I know someone will have to try to explain all this to CA before Court, poor soul, I just don't see Judge P letting her get too out of control. He will remind her to just answer the question, if she refuses he will hold her in contempt. Judge P will reign this in one way or another. He doesn't like to waste the Court's time and money on blathering on, or any other antics. He will be patient I am sure, but he will be gavel banging if CA doesn't take some kind of calming med first.
    ITA! I also think he'll be setting the trial standard with this hearing. If CA is going to act up, she'll be dealt with harshly to nip such behavious in the bud, out of a juries presence.

    Injustice for Caylee Marie Anthony.

    Copyright that Cindy

    Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot. Nothing is going to get better. It's not. Dr. Suess


  26. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to kaRN For This Useful Post:


  27. #195
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    4,721
    Quote Originally Posted by LambChop View Post
    I am not really sure how CA manages to look at the state's witness list and think to herself that all these people are lying. I do not know how CA manages to get up every morning with the belief that her daughter's silence is an admission of innocence. That just because she has not confessed she is totally innocent of any wrongdoing. I do not know how CA manages to go to bed every night with the knowledge that she spoke about getting custody of Caylee because she did not feel KC was capable of handling her role as a mother. I do not know how CA manages to live with herself when she tries to blame other innocent people for her granddaughter's death. I don't know how CA can live with herself knowing how she treated all of the people who tried to help find Caylee. There is no other answer CA, it is right in front of you and you need to do what is right for your granddaughter who never hurt anyone, only brought joy into your life. Your daughter deserves to pay for what she has done.....you said it yourself Cindy...."What have you done?" You knew at that point KC did something terrible and you still know the truth today. Time to stop fooling no one but yourself because you really do know the truth. jmo
    I agree with all you say..especially my bolded reference..

    The Anthony's seem to live in their own reality, that's the only way they can get through this, IMO...if they believe ICA then they believe they've done a good job at parenting..it's about self image, family image and preservation, IMO...

    Quote Originally Posted by steely dan
    My take on CA is that once KC informed her that Caylee was missing she began to look back over her life and started to feel guilty about the things she had done raising KC. I think she may be blaming herself for Caylee's death, especially if Caylee was killed shortly after the big fight with KC. She knows she can't take the blame for KC, or doesn't want to, and is in a desperate mode to try to fix all of the things she feels led to Caylee's death and her daughters chances of getting the needle. JMO
    I also agree with you Steely...she doesn't want ICA to die by lethal injection. She may have wanted to discuss this when ICA was bonded out and spent 3 months in the home before she was arrested on the murder 1 charge. I can't believe that, as CA stated, she has never asked or spoken with ICA to find out..she should have begged her child to come clean. She took it too far and there's no turning back now. If she wants to save ICA from that lethal injection, she needs to BEG her to come clean and stop trying to act like a martyr...CA can't fix this so she needs to get on board...JMHO If Caylee was truly her joy and happiness (and I do believe Caylee was) who brought joy back in her home, the silence she now lives with should be that rude awakening..but I fear like ICA she will take it as far as she can...this is their reality...JMHO


    Justice for Caylee


  28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to LiveLaughLuv For This Useful Post:


Page 13 of 65 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 2009.07.24 Hearing 1:30pm: George and Cindy Anthony MAY be back in court
    By salvarenga in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-24-2009, 10:04 AM
  2. Do You think Cindy Anthony is mad at GA?....
    By usabound in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 216
    Last Post: 01-26-2009, 09:37 PM
  3. Videotaped Interview Of Cindy Anthony
    By lorita jones in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 108
    Last Post: 09-26-2008, 09:42 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •