Page 13 of 39 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Cindy Anthony subpoenaed to appear in court

Blame it on the black dude...dear God Cindy...what is next?

Quote Originally Posted by ZsaZsa View Post
    She says she gave it to the 'black gentleman' - he says it never happened..
    I know who I believe... but obviously CA thinks her word would be taken over his. She is despicable, as always.
    Yes, I agree Zsa Zsa....what a classic, she gave it to the black gentleman. Knowing what we know from Kio about how Cindy despised other races and that Casey dated Black and Hispanic guys just to get at her mom, this little gem of hers is even more offensive. I hate to tell Mrs. Anthony but the jury is not going to be 12 Irishmen.

I agree with all of you that she will double up on her Zanax that morning. Does anyone have that interview where she was seemingly so sedated she was falling in and out of sleep? She has to be mindful not to take too much. WOW. That scared me when I saw her like that. It was clear she had taken way too much of something. Way too much!!

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to The World According For This Useful Post:

She is venomous. I remember when LE were going through some photos with her, of groups of KC's friends at various parties, she gave names as she knew them, without any elaboration, for each white person, then when asked who a black guy was she says she didn't know his name, only that he was now in prison for manslaughter- hoping to deflect LE attention away from KC with that comment.

Do you all think CA still reads here?

5. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to texaslb218 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by zoey View Post
    IIRC GA was a little huffy on the stand with the SA---can't remember how many months ago that was or for that matter why but he was defensive--don't know with recent things how he would be...still curious as to if he will be there on the 15th.....
    Last time IIRC GA was on the stand was for the autopsy photos or some other issue. The SAO and others who questioned him tore him apart.

TWA, would you happen to have this in your treasure trove of media memorializations ....lol.

eta: to clarify, it wasn't the photos it was the report. Heat wave here after three days is frying what brain cells I have left.
    Last edited by countzero; 07-08-2010 at 11:42 AM.

7. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to countzero For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by The World According View Post
    Yes, I agree Zsa Zsa....what a classic, she gave it to the black gentleman. Knowing what we know from Kio about how Cindy despised other races and that Casey dated Black and Hispanic guys just to get at her mom, this little gem of hers is even more offensive. I hate to tell Mrs. Anthony but the jury is not going to be 12 Irishmen.

I agree with all of you that she will double up on her Zanax that morning. Does anyone have that interview where she was seemingly so sedated she was falling in and out of sleep? She has to be mindful not to take too much. WOW. That scared me when I saw her like that. It was clear she had taken way too much of something. Way too much!!
    What about the $200 she took from ICA's wallet??? I wonder WHY LE did not stop her from taking "evidence"...it clearly belonged to AmyH..JMHO

CA is toxic, venimous, she beats to her own drummer..I don't believe she will try those same antics she did at the Morgan depos...In her mind, it being a civil suit, she can do/say/act as she pleased. One thing is, Judge Belvin Perry, Jr...will NOT accept that behavior. He's a stickler for procedures, to follow the rules/laws/by laws and demands civil behavior. There will be no gum chewing, no cow curd, no rolling of the eyes...she must practice in front of a mirror...she must be on her best behavior, which, IMO, will be very hard for her...JMHO

I also agree, she may want to double up on her meds this day...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

9. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to LiveLaughLuv For This Useful Post:

I predict Lee will be in a catch-22, no matter what he testifies to. He will either be towing the "A Company line" or he will answer as vaguely as he can. I further predict he will have the infamous "nervous giggle" every time the questions get hard. His nervousness is going to be such an incongruent affect (ie: laughing) with the questions being posed to him (ie: smell of Caylee's decaying body), that the silence of the stunned spectators in the courtroom will exacerbate that incongruency for the jurors. IMO

11. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to wenwe4 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by countzero View Post
    Last time IIRC GA was on the stand was for the autopsy photos or some other issue. The SAO and others who questioned him tore him apart.

TWA, would you happen to have this in your treasure trove of media memorializations ....lol.

I think the last time he was on the stand was about Padilla/Dominick Casey, I remember he was wearing FLIP FLOPS and he blew a kiss to her as he walked past after leaving the stand. He was confrontational then, even about something as small as calling an office complex a warehouse.

13. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Gnatcatcher For This Useful Post:

DaughterAlice is offline ''I'm sorry if that sounds selfish, sweetie, but it's me! Me! Me! Me!''
    Quote Originally Posted by texaslb218 View Post
    Do you all think CA still reads here?
    It's very possible, but I can tell you that I've browsed through other web boards and pretty much all of the participants assume that she DOES read there, and directs comments directly towards her (some not so nice).

I don't think she reads them ALL, but she probably hits the big ones, which this one likely is . . . .

So on that fair note: "Hi Cindy! How are ya? Keep your umbrella handy for the weekend, 40% chance of rain on Sat!"

15. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to DaughterAlice For This Useful Post:

Here's what I propose! We can have a drinking game during the hearing, take a drink each time Lee says "absolutely" and take a drink each time CA says: "you know".

Just shoot me, please!!! I promise...if there were a public forum that HAD to discuss my behavior because it was so BAD, I would be mortified...hiding under the house. Just shoot me, please. I'll identify myself when the time comes, and you can just shoot me!

How does CA deal with all the discussions about her behavior and ethics? Do you think she really doesn't get it?

18. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to texaslb218 For This Useful Post:

I further predict that CA will testify that she did in fact try to "up the ante" by disclosing the least concerning crimes she believed her daughter committed initially and each call to authorities she added more and more disparaging information. In some ways, this is just more indicative of her pattern of holding back family secrets. She has to save face with the whole image of having the perfect family, no matter what. She has done this since the very first phone call, not divulge the whole scenario but give little bits of info as she deems necessary in the moment to meet her own needs. I predict she will testify that she did want to get the police there to force KC to give up info on where Caylee might be, but as soon as that didn't prove to beneficial to her or the family image - then the tactic changed to protect KC vs. finding Caylee. (again MO)

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to wenwe4 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by affinity View Post
    Here's what I propose! We can have a drinking game during the hearing, take a drink each time Lee says "absolutely" and take a drink each time CA says: "you know".
    Sounds like fun, but I don't think we would be able to decipher each other's posts after about 15 min.
    Never interrupt your opponent when they are making a mistake.

You would have to scrape me off the floor with a stick and a spatula after the first 5 minutes if I were to be drinking alcohol . . . (not a pretty sight!)

23. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to wenwe4 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by beach2yall View Post
    Sounds like fun, but I don't think we would be able to decipher each other's posts after about 15 min.
    Beat me to it beachy!!
    Buttons updated 10-30-2014 Special Looney Tunes Edition

Made by HD ----->

25. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Steely Dan For This Useful Post:

If we all did that.. can you just imagine the posts... we would all be SNOCKERED..
    See, the problem is that God gave man a brain and a p*nis
    and only enough blood to run one of them at a time..

27. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to nachomama For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Macushla View Post
    I am not so sure that Cindy is going to go into her usual antics while on the stand. I could be wrong, but I think it has been stressed to her over and over about how this hearing is important and how she has to hold it together. I would not be surprised to see the smug looks when she thinks she has 'outsmarted' the questions, but don't be surprised if she does manage to get through her testimony without fireworks. I think the odds are 50/50 that she manages to remain calm on the stand.

Lee's testimony? That is going to be interesting, I don't think any of us have a clue what his mindset is right now and what he will say or even how he will say it.

It's going to be an interesting hearing, that's for sure.

I am of the opinion also that Cindy will begin her testimony very meek hoping
    to convey to the judge a sympathetic victim who is being attacked by the prosecution (the enemy) and the media. Whether she is able to stay in that
    soft spoken suffering mode, time will tell, but I think she will appear very sad
    for her show to the judge until he shows her BS does'nt belong in his courtroom. Then lookout, the real Cindy will appear.

29. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to tsitra01 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by wenwe4 View Post
    I predict Lee will be in a catch-22, no matter what he testifies to. He will either be towing the "A Company line" or he will answer as vaguely as he can. I further predict he will have the infamous "nervous giggle" every time the questions get hard. His nervousness is going to be such an incongruent affect (ie: laughing) with the questions being posed to him (ie: smell of Caylee's decaying body), that the silence of the stunned spectators in the courtroom will exacerbate that incongruency for the jurors. IMO
    I just hope that Lee has the balls to tell the truth..
    See, the problem is that God gave man a brain and a p*nis
    and only enough blood to run one of them at a time..

31. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to nachomama For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by texaslb218 View Post
    Just shoot me, please!!! I promise...if there were a public forum that HAD to discuss my behavior because it was so BAD, I would be mortified...hiding under the house. Just shoot me, please. I'll identify myself when the time comes, and you can just shoot me!

How does CA deal with all the discussions about her behavior and ethics? Do you think she really doesn't get it?
    texaslb, CA from the very start has indicated that she is better at everything than anyone. Her superiority complex is relentless and continual. In one letter to KC she indicates that Jose Baez and Andrea Lyon aren't handling a legal issue incorrectly....CA's a lawyer now!

I confess to being a bit like this myself. When I have problems I go out and buy a book on the subject, I read it cover to cover and then pretend to be an expert. lol. At least I KNOW that this is stupid. CA is filled from top to bottom with bravado. We can never know why she is like this. Undoubtedly has a great deal to do with how she fits in with her original family. (I know this because.........I read a book. lol)

whiteangora is offline I'm on the right track baby. I was "Born This Way"
    Quote Originally Posted by nachomama View Post
    I guess we will have to wait and see if Cindy brings her purse to court.
    Neighborhood Watch is...
    NOT the Vigilante Police
    http://www.sanfordfl.gov/investigati...PowerPoint.pdf

Nope, LA and GA have them hidden with the truth, tucked away as LA said "a family united".

35. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to countzero For This Useful Post:

If we all did that.. can you just imagine the posts... we would all be SNOCKERED..

As long as you don't pee in the parking lot.
    God is Great Beer is Good And People are Crazy

37. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to lovelabs For This Useful Post:

DaughterAlice is offline ''I'm sorry if that sounds selfish, sweetie, but it's me! Me! Me! Me!''
    Quote Originally Posted by countzero View Post
    Nope, LA and GA have them hidden with the truth, tucked away as LA said "a family united".
    ITA all the way!!

39. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DaughterAlice For This Useful Post:

NO!! We would all die of alcohol poisoning!!

41. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to kushka For This Useful Post:

Can we add in his laughing and her spreading her legs out (and open)??
    (all posts are my opinion only--do not try to understand my logic)

43. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to SailorMoon For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by SailorMoon View Post
    Can we add in his laughing and her spreading her legs out (and open)??
    Oh dear God! If she spreads her legs I won't want to drink eat or have eyes anymore!!
    Buttons updated 10-30-2014 Special Looney Tunes Edition

Made by HD ----->

45. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Steely Dan For This Useful Post:

Page 13 of 39 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast