Page 15 of 39 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Cindy Anthony subpoenaed to appear in court

Quote Originally Posted by Dignity4Victims View Post
    If he's still residing with Cindy, she'll dictate what he will do. Given that, my guess is she'll make him show up, but it will be for her own selfishness, not for Lee.

I'm not convinced either George nor Cindy cared very much for Lee, at least it didn't seem like it based on her own description of his childhood years.

"Beautiful" probably got most of the attention. If she wasn't getting it I'm sure she thought of ways to get mom and dad's attention. "Beautiful"...that is such a joke. I guess as long as her and daddy think so it's alright.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bobbisangel For This Useful Post:

Found it!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmGLTPZqBHU[/ame]

...js...
    Blessings to the children of the world~May peace be yours.

Regardless of warnings the future doesn't scare me at all. Nothings like before. ~Utada Hikaru

If you lose one you greatly love, take comfort...

4. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Chiquita71 For This Useful Post:

Later in that same video Cindy states that they have lost "precious months" searching for a "live Caylee"(direct quote). Freudian slips! I guess so! I agree with those who are trained in statement analysis who say when people(already)speak of a missing person in the past tense: i.e. "she was..." are telling us they know the person is no longer with us. And, that being true, Cindy's "slips" are that much more telling.

IMHO, if you really thought Caylee was alive there could be no way she could make statements such as these. I have wanted and still want for Cindy, George and Casey to be made to answer questions. To be made to tell the truth, but the problem with that is these people have their own truth that I think has nothing to do with normal people's reality. I just really can't wait to see Cindy on the stand. If it weren't for thinking about Caylee I might be downright giddy...check that...thinking about Caylee does make me downright giddy about that! To me, the trial, the hearings are days for Caylee. (To clarify my messed up statement)

Justice for Caylee! Truth for Caylee!

Blessings to the children of the world~May peace be yours.

Regardless of warnings the future doesn't scare me at all. Nothings like before. ~Utada Hikaru

If you lose one you greatly love, take comfort...

6. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Chiquita71 For This Useful Post:

Lee is a Scorpio by birth. Scorpios are totally devoted to their families, and they place a high value on loyalty, but, but they do not take kindly to betrayal. They hate betrayal! Casey is toast as far as Lee is concerned. Count on it.

8. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to justthinkin For This Useful Post:

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by justthinkin View Post
    Lee is a Scorpio by birth. Scorpios are totally devoted to their families, and they place a high value on loyalty, but, but they do not take kindly to betrayal. They hate betrayal! Casey is toast as far as Lee is concerned. Count on it.
    Scorpios are also known for being highly secretive... I know because my father is one, and so was a long-term boyfriend....
    Please help locate Mark Dribin http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=Mark+Dribin and Ilene Misheloff http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lene+Misheloff and bring them home.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to LinasK For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by texaslb218 View Post
    Do you all think CA still reads here?
    Way back in the beginning someone pulled the A family's trash off the curb and plundered through it. Some of the contents were shown on one of the news stations. Amongst those contents were some WS pages that had been printed out and discarded in the trash. Sooooooo......I guess we can assume that someone from that home on Hopespring Dr. was reading here at one time!

12. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Gypsy Road For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy Road View Post
    Way back in the beginning someone pulled the A family's trash off the curb and plundered through it. Some of the contents were shown on one of the news stations. Amongst those contents were some WS pages that had been printed out and discarded in the trash. Sooooooo......I guess we can assume that someone from that home on Hopespring Dr. was reading here at one time!
    I remember that. After all this time, when we post and repost and illuminate CA's "mistruths" and asides, I wonder how she can stand to continue to read what people think of her. I understand that she thinks she is smarter and more enlightened than the rest of us, but how can she stand not to be able to influence and change how the public (we WS'ers) sees the truth...the unCindyfied truth? Really. I would have to wear a bag over my head to court if I were in her shoes.

14. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to texaslb218 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by affinity View Post
    Here's what I propose! We can have a drinking game during the hearing, take a drink each time Lee says "absolutely" and take a drink each time CA says: "you know".
    Oh goody. I'll be under the table in 15 minutes with that game.

Beautiful Rox.
    Sept. 18, 1997 - May 26 2012
    Rest peacefully my love I'll forever miss you.

16. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to drip~drop For This Useful Post:

I don't know if anyone has posted
    this before,but I wish that the camera
    people during the trial would show
    split screen views sometime,I would
    have loved to have seen HHJP's face
    when JB was just spouting on the
    other day,and I would love to see
    HHJP's face when CA is testifying

JMHO,I'm nosey

From what I can tell after months and months of studying this case, Ca has no idea what happened or what is going on. I am sure that is what we will see in court. A confused person who tries to look informed. IMO If she just answers the questions and does not volunteer her opinion, then lets the tears flow, it will be best for Kc. IMO

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to notthatsmart For This Useful Post:

Reagan is offline How does it feel to be a liar with pants constantly on fire?!
    Quote Originally Posted by Whome? View Post
    I don't know if anyone has posted
    this before,but I wish that the camera
    people during the trial would show
    split screen views sometime,I would
    have loved to have seen HHJP's face
    when JB was just spouting on the
    other day,and I would love to see
    HHJP's face when CA is testifying

JMHO,I'm nosey
    Right! Or at least pan back and forth. Not that I enjoy looking at KC's mug, but I was pretty mad that last hearing was almost entirely shot towards the side of her head. I wanted to see that jacked up toof of hers!

-Another nosy person

21. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Reagan For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by notthatsmart View Post
    From what I can tell after months and months of studying this case, Ca has no idea what happened or what is going on. I am sure that is what we will see in court. A confused person who tries to look informed. IMO If she just answers the questions and does not volunteer her opinion, then lets the tears flow, it will be best for Kc. IMO
    I tend to agree with you that she has no idea about what actually happened, but I do believe that she realizes KC is responsible for Caylee's death. Whether she can believe that KC directly caused her death is yet to be seen, but I do think she holds KC responsible in her own heart even if she never publicly admits it. And, she is definately going to hurt KC if she goes on and on with her answers, trying to give her explanation and her viewpoints on things. If she keeps it short and sweet, yes/no answers where possible, it will definately be best. I'm just not sure she will be able to control herself. KWIM? JMO

It Was Ancient Aliens!

23. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to chefmom For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Reagan View Post
    Right! Or at least pan back and forth. Not that I enjoy looking at KC's mug, but I was pretty mad that last hearing was almost entirely shot towards the side of her head. I wanted to see that jacked up toof of hers!

-Another nosy person
    Omg! A 3-panel shot! CA, HHJP, and KC! That would be awesome! We could see all three faces at the same time and see each ones reactions! I'd love that! Lol!

It Was Ancient Aliens!

I can't help but wonder if we will see any emotion from KC when CA and LA take the stand. ICA hasn't laid eyes on Lee in over a year - a year and a half?

I would love a triple split screen the day of the hearing! One on Judge Perry, one on ICA and the other on the witness box!

ETA - aw...other's are thinking the same thing! Beat me to it! LOL! That's what I get for not reading through to the end of the thread!

26. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Gypsy Road For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Chiquita71 View Post
    Later in that same video Cindy states that they have lost "precious months" searching for a "live Caylee"(direct quote). Freudian slips! I guess so! I agree with those who are trained in statement analysis who say when people(already)speak of a missing person in the past tense: i.e. "she was..." are telling us they know the person is no longer with us. And, that being true, Cindy's "slips" are that much more telling.

IMHO, if you really thought Caylee was alive there could be no way she could make statements such as these. I have wanted and still want for Cindy, George and Casey to be made to answer questions. To be made to tell the truth, but the problem with that is these people have their own truth that I think has nothing to do with normal people's reality. I just really can't wait to see Cindy on the stand. If it weren't for thinking about Caylee I might be downright giddy...check that...thinking about Caylee does make me downright giddy about that! To me, the trial, the hearings are days for Caylee. (To clarify my messed up statement)

Justice for Caylee! Truth for Caylee!

...and the countdown begins. Just one more week, Chiquita!

Caylee will receive justice. All is good.

28. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to RR0004 For This Useful Post:

Reagan is offline How does it feel to be a liar with pants constantly on fire?!
    Quote Originally Posted by chefmom View Post
    Omg! A 3-panel shot! CA, HHJP, and KC! That would be awesome! We could see all three faces at the same time and see each ones reactions! I'd love that! Lol!
    ROFL. Don't give me any ideas! Next thing you know we'll be demanding they show all the key players reactions, like how they set up the panel members from JVM and NG.

30. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Reagan For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by notthatsmart View Post
    Yippee...so glad to see you NTS!

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RR0004 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Reagan View Post
    ROFL. Don't give me any ideas! Next thing you know we'll be demanding they show all the key players reactions, like how they set up the panel members from JVM and NG.
    Yes, yes, yes! Set the screen up like "Hollywood Squares"! We could have HHJP in the middle, the witness box to his left, KC to his right, and the other squares could show CA, GA, LA, JB, the SA, all at the same time! That is definately how it should be shown! We wouldn't miss a single expression! Hahaha!

It Was Ancient Aliens!

34. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to chefmom For This Useful Post:

Yes, yes, yes! Set the screen up like "Hollywood Squares"! We could have HHJP in the middle, the witness box to his left, KC to his right, and the other squares could show CA, GA, LA, JB, the SA, all at the same time! That is definately how it should be shown! We wouldn't miss a single expression! Hahaha!
    :laughbounce:
    I used to watch that all the time...what a picture...okay...it is getting late...one more day down....6 to go
    Sitting. on. hands.

36. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Mamabear1963 For This Useful Post:

The beautiful roundabout of Context, Veracity, and JUSTICE
    Quote Originally Posted by LaLaw2000 View Post
    lol!

She will just say, "But, but, but I cannot answer with yes or no because the answer is not a yes or no answer."

Can't elaborate? She will not be able to help herself. IMO, there WILL be a smackdown by Judge Perry. There will have to be.

This hearing is just too good to be true. Someone will either be sick or have an emergency. I will have to say prayers for good health for all.

Someone posted that they think Lee will be truthful. I agree. Lee has too much to lose if he lies.

JMO
    Very respectfully quoted/bolded by me... LaLaw, ITA with your assessment above. As for the bolded line--well, the whole famn damily had too much to lose by lying (Caylee for starters) yet GA/CA/KC didn't ever realize that & won't admit it. Lee got himself out of that house even before this started and he seems to be the single thread tying any of that family back to reality, a sense of consequences, an awareness of the magnitude of what's at hand. He has the best chance of them all to release the whole family from their twisted nightmare, if he has the courage to take this opportunity and run with it.
    You can hold back from the suffering of the world. You have free permission to do so and it is in accordance with your nature.
    But perhaps this very holding back is the one suffering you could have avoided.
    Franz Kafka

Be not simply good. Be good for something.
    HDT

38. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ynotdivein For This Useful Post:

HOLLYWOOD SQUARES! Oh the visual I'm having!

40. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Gypsy Road For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ZsaZsa View Post
    She has a very short fuse. BC has been trying to get her to act in a less contemptuous manner but we all see how that's working She is arrogant and I hope LDB will push her as far as she can go...
    Or JA might take over questioning this witness. Whoever questions Cindy, they know she has a temper and a short fuse, and they just might try to rattle her.
    My posts are my opinion..........

42. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Leila For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by texaslb218 View Post
    Do you all think CA still reads here?
    YES........I'm sure she does.
    My posts are my opinion..........

44. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Leila For This Useful Post:

The beautiful roundabout of Context, Veracity, and JUSTICE
    Quote Originally Posted by Leila View Post
    YES........I'm sure she does.
    Which begs the question: If you had one question to put to Cindy Anthony, what would it be?

Which might be its own thread. (Scurries off to investigate....)

ETA: Nope, no thread on that yet. Will hold off until mods advise on, well, advisability of launching such a thread.

As you were....
    Last edited by ynotdivein; 07-09-2010 at 12:25 AM.
    You can hold back from the suffering of the world. You have free permission to do so and it is in accordance with your nature.
    But perhaps this very holding back is the one suffering you could have avoided.
    Franz Kafka

Be not simply good. Be good for something.
    HDT

46. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ynotdivein For This Useful Post:

I think one of these scenarios could happen:

1. ICA getting too sick to appear in court so she doesn't have to face Cindy
    2. ICA finally confessing because she's sick of the game and knows she has a slim chance of winning.
    3. Cindy finally being truthful because she's fed up with Casey.
    4. Lee throwing Casey under the bus in retaliation.
    5. Baez quitting because of money and his own marital strain.

48. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Patriciao For This Useful Post:

Page 15 of 39 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast