Page 15 of 65 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 964
  1. #211
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,379
    Quote Originally Posted by kwmred View Post
    I can't imagine how LA will feel after KC's accusations against him. I hope that will be his incentive for telling the truth. I think he will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Iris View Post
    If Lee Anthony was going to tell the trueth, he would have done it a long time ago, and, I don't think that we would be where we are today. JMO.
    For me, LA is a true wild card in this equation. I too hold out hope that he or GA will come to their senses and just testify honestly but I'm not gong to lay any money on it.

    Personally I don't get the way GA & LA have reacted, or should I say I don't get their lack of reaction to what KC said about them. I only know that if I was wrongly accused of the same? My reaction would be LOUD & ANGRY & VERY PUBLIC. That's if I was innocent though. I wouldn't be able to defend that person after that if I was innocent. Because I would be thinking if she can lie about me in so horrible a way, in so life ruining a way, how do I know that she isn't lying about killing my grand daughter/ niece? If I was innocent.....the trust would be totally GONE.

    If LA attempts to lie or defend KC when testifying on the 15th, after what she's said about him in letters? IDK......the fact that he's doing that even after KC accused him of some pretty nasty stuff.....well that will speak loud & clear when it comes to the whole picture, (if you get my drift).

    Rest in Peace Sweet Caylee


  2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to doogiesgirl For This Useful Post:


  3. #212
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Montreal Canada
    Posts
    220
    Quote Originally Posted by strawberry View Post
    Maybe BC will throw his back out again. The SA should put a pizza in someone's trunk NOW and bring it into court with them.
    Then she would probably say it is the wrong type of pizza, or it came from the wrong pizzeria. I just hope I can get this day off from work.
    I love my Grandma.
    Time for the playoffs lets go Habs.


  4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rileysmom For This Useful Post:


  5. #213
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    803
    Quote Originally Posted by Leila View Post
    If George doesn't attend this hearing..........it will be very telling.
    I bet GA shows up to support his son. If he doesn't show up at the hearing it's going to speak volumes.


  6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Cat13067 For This Useful Post:


  7. #214
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    803
    Quote Originally Posted by affinity View Post
    Please---I NEED OPINIONS...based on your previous experiences... which live video stream should I watch? I don't know which one I used last time, but it kept timing out very easily if I didn't remember to hit refresh--it was very frush-trating!
    WFTV has always been pretty good. I also watch InSession which is on the television.


  8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cat13067 For This Useful Post:


  9. #215
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    CT/NC
    Posts
    21,162
    Unforturnately this is not about these two men having any control in their lives. GA has spent most of his married life and LA has spent all his life doing what these two women wanted. Even now they have little control. I do not see the "little princess" putting up with any of it at age 12 or 17. KC hid her pregnancy from her family and I bet they still do not know who the real father is. jmo


  10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to LambChop For This Useful Post:


  11. #216
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    803
    Quote Originally Posted by 21merc7 View Post
    While I know someone will have to try to explain all this to CA before Court, poor soul, I just don't see Judge P letting her get too out of control. He will remind her to just answer the question, if she refuses he will hold her in contempt. Judge P will reign this in one way or another. He doesn't like to waste the Court's time and money on blathering on, or any other antics. He will be patient I am sure, but he will be gavel banging if CA doesn't take some kind of calming med first.
    If CA gets slapped with contempt maybe she can finally get as chance to talk with her daughter at the jail. Could you just see CA screaming in the vents now. KC, sweetheart are you there?


  12. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Cat13067 For This Useful Post:


  13. #217
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    6,719
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat13067 View Post
    I bet GA shows up to support his son. If he doesn't show up at the hearing it's going to speak volumes.
    He probably will be there to see his son, I would imagine. Or maybe Cindy will force him to be there so they can all have a family reunion and stay united (make me gag!). This is going to be more about the A family than the 911 calls.

    I can hear it now, "It's been over a year since the whole family has been in one room. How will they react to each other? Will it be love and peace, or anger and Jerry Springer? Stay tuned to see what happens in this next chaper of the Anthony Family drama! (and oh yeah, this is a hearing about the 911 calls, but that's not so important)."

    Okay, I know it won't be that bad, but sadly, I'm tuning in more to see the family than the actual hearing, lol.

    And you know Cindy is going to be parading on the talk shows if all goes well. "See? We were all together and we love and support each other. Casey is innocent!"


  14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aedrys For This Useful Post:


  15. #218
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    South
    Posts
    3,835
    Now Cindy just said that JG, the Grunds were the one's that started calling the nanny "zanny". She said, "Casey just called her "the nanny."

    I don't want to be o/t here, but Cindy's answers in this depo are ridiculous! Her answer to everything is to lie to cover up whatever truth the person asking the questions is working towards. You can see her jump ahead in her mind to catch where they are going so she can block them and show them how "wrong" they are.

    I'm am getting more and more angry...I will probably have to stop watching these videos now...I looked for the thread on the depos and found only one. It is very small and relates that George and Cindy canceled their first meeting with Morgan. I forgot that...

    History shows us, the Anthony's are willing to pull any trick in the book. To steal a phrase from a comment on YouTube: Chomp, chomp, chomp, dirty look, sigh, chomp, chomp, chomp...

    I think Cindy may be a secret smoker...jmo.

    ETA: Cindy just said that she has seen pictures of Jeff H. and has seen pictures of his son Zachary!!! OH, the LIES! Seriously, if Cindy gets up on the stand and lies like this...what will be done? TIA.

    Last edited by Chiquita71; 07-07-2010 at 11:46 AM.
    John 14:6


  16. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Chiquita71 For This Useful Post:


  17. #219
    kaRN's Avatar
    kaRN is offline Verified Health Professional - Registered Nurse
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    4,717
    Quote Originally Posted by doogiesgirl View Post
    For me, LA is a true wild card in this equation. I too hold out hope that he or GA will come to their senses and just testify honestly but I'm not gong to lay any money on it.

    Personally I don't get the way GA & LA have reacted, or should I say I don't get their lack of reaction to what KC said about them. I only know that if I was wrongly accused of the same? My reaction would be LOUD & ANGRY & VERY PUBLIC. That's if I was innocent though. I wouldn't be able to defend that person after that if I was innocent. Because I would be thinking if she can lie about me in so horrible a way, in so life ruining a way, how do I know that she isn't lying about killing my grand daughter/ niece? If I was innocent.....the trust would be totally GONE.

    If LA attempts to lie or defend KC when testifying on the 15th, after what she's said about him in letters? IDK......the fact that he's doing that even after KC accused him of some pretty nasty stuff.....well that will speak loud & clear when it comes to the whole picture, (if you get my drift).

    Blue respectfully highlighted by me. I expect that GA was contacted by BC and escorted to the offices of JB and CM to be asked those 2 questions. His response to ICA and his lack of response publically was probably suggested by BC. George was also really quiet after the mistress revelation and IMO, it's because he's smart enough to listen to good advice. Cindy is another case.

    I think a huge public reaction on his part would have made him look guilty. He doesn't now IMO because nothing KC says can be believed anyway.

    Injustice for Caylee Marie Anthony.

    Copyright that Cindy

    Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot. Nothing is going to get better. It's not. Dr. Suess


  18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to kaRN For This Useful Post:


  19. #220
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    803
    Quote Originally Posted by Gma Kat View Post
    This subject keeps rolling around in my head.....the molestation accusations...sorry mods if I'm too O/T, but it seems relevant to this particular discussion.....

    In GA's letter to KC - he doesn't deny molestation does he? He asks her why she destroyed the family, threw him and Lee under the bus, "Why? Why" "Oh Why KC?" waaaa waaaaa......

    But he doesn't call her a liar does he? I need to go back and find that letter again because what stood out to me is that he did not deny anything....seemed upset it was exposed.....now they did deny everything to the media....but it's GA's letter to KC that seemed to lack the denial and focused on the exposure....

    As usual, I could be wrong, but it would make a lot of sense if KC WAS really keeping that info a secret from the public and THAT is why this family pussy-foots around her the way they do. She holds the dirty family secrety.

    If it's not true, well, it does just fall in line to all the other lies KC tells to garner sympathy from people.

    Just my - it's been bothering me.....
    I agree with you about GA not denying the molestation of KC. The GMA interviewer asked GA how he felt about this accusation, and CA spoke up, and said "he's hurt" then GA said, "I still am", but never did either one deny the charge.

    I am just wondering if this is a defense plan to throw GA, and LA under the bus. I can see GA taking a fall for KC, but Lee..not seeing it.


  20. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Cat13067 For This Useful Post:


  21. #221
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    803
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiquita71 View Post
    Hello WS

    I decided to watch(again)Cindy's depo with Morgan and Morgan. I was going to watch it all and then come to comment...but I got one minute and eleven seconds into the very first video, the first question asked was a basic "who was living at your house at the time?" And Cindy already asked what the "relevancy" is of that question.

    I think Casey will try to get out of going to court, she shouldn't have used the "falling" thing so soon. I think when it gets too rough on the stand for Cindy, and her usual tactics don't work...she will fake "falling out." Cindy will act like she is having an breakdown because she is a grieving grandmother and she hasn't been sleeping well or eating well...

    IMO, Cindy and Casey are true sociopaths and from my understanding, sociopaths never tell the truth and will never do what is normal or right. They are incapable.

    Okay, back to the videos...

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uG-bU...eature=related

    ETA: Cindy said, "I had no reason to think Casey didn't have a job."

    I'm going to go with CA's chest pounding then her saying to JP I gotta go.


  22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cat13067 For This Useful Post:


  23. #222
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    803
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiquita71 View Post
    Now Cindy just said that JG, the Grunds were the one's that started calling the nanny "zanny". She said, "Casey just called her "the nanny."

    I don't want to be o/t here, but Cindy's answers in this depo are ridiculous! Her answer to everything is to lie to cover up whatever truth the person asking the questions is working towards. You can see her jump ahead in her mind to catch where they are going so she can block them and show them how "wrong" they are.

    I'm am getting more and more angry...I will probably have to stop watching these videos now...I looked for the thread on the depos and found only one. It is very small and relates that George and Cindy canceled their first meeting with Morgan. I forgot that...

    History shows us, the Anthony's are willing to pull any trick in the book. To steal a phrase from a comment on YouTube: Chomp, chomp, chomp, dirty look, sigh, chomp, chomp, chomp...

    I think Cindy may be a secret smoker...jmo.

    ETA: Cindy just said that she has seen pictures of Jeff H. and has seen pictures of his son Zachary!!! OH, the LIES! Seriously, if Cindy gets up on the stand and lies like this...what will be done? TIA.

    Go to youtube.com and search CA depo, and there they are for your viewing pleasure.


  24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cat13067 For This Useful Post:


  25. #223
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Rochester, New York
    Posts
    30,576
    Quote Originally Posted by kaRN View Post
    Blue respectfully highlighted by me. I expect that GA was contacted by BC and escorted to the offices of JB and CM to be asked those 2 questions. His response to ICA and his lack of response publically was probably suggested by BC. George was also really quiet after the mistress revelation and IMO, it's because he's smart enough to listen to good advice. Cindy is another case.

    I think a huge public reaction on his part would have made him look guilty. He doesn't now IMO because nothing KC says can be believed anyway.
    You're right it's a damned if you do and damned if you don't thing going on here.


  26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Steely Dan For This Useful Post:


  27. #224
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    14,517
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat13067 View Post
    If CA gets slapped with contempt maybe she can finally get as chance to talk with her daughter at the jail. Could you just see CA screaming in the vents now. KC, sweetheart are you there?
    however this could qualify as cruel and unusual punishment for the jail staff---having to listen to them......
    jmo


  28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to zoey For This Useful Post:


  29. #225
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Volunteer Country
    Posts
    1,219
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat13067 View Post
    I agree with you about GA not denying the molestation of KC. The GMA interviewer asked GA how he felt about this accusation, and CA spoke up, and said "he's hurt" then GA said, "I still am", but never did either one deny the charge.

    I am just wondering if this is a defense plan to throw GA, and LA under the bus. I can see GA taking a fall for KC, but Lee..not seeing it.
    JB is tempering every interaction the family has with KC. I'm sure he tells them to write her letters full of support and "other" suspicions about who committed the crime. IMO he tells them to talk about finding the real killer and mention how much they stand behind her. I truly believe that JB got to the family as soon as he saw the accusations from KC to her bff and said "look, you CAN'T call her a liar, you can't attack her for saying these things. You still have to support her or she will be convicted".


    Having said that, the way both George and LA talk to their CMA is icky and weird.


  30. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to coco puff For This Useful Post:


Page 15 of 65 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 2009.07.24 Hearing 1:30pm: George and Cindy Anthony MAY be back in court
    By salvarenga in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-24-2009, 10:04 AM
  2. Do You think Cindy Anthony is mad at GA?....
    By usabound in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 216
    Last Post: 01-26-2009, 09:37 PM
  3. Videotaped Interview Of Cindy Anthony
    By lorita jones in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 108
    Last Post: 09-26-2008, 09:42 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •