Page 18 of 65 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast
Results 256 to 270 of 964
  1. #256
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    8,075
    Quote Originally Posted by OneLostGrl View Post
    Unless he's found a new place to live and a new way to get $, he'll do what she tells him to.
    I thought Lee & Mallory moved into a place together ... or did that change & Lee already moved back home?


  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LadyL For This Useful Post:


  3. #257
    Quote Originally Posted by ThinkTank View Post
    I was thinking the Defense SHOULD try to remove their Motion, so Cindy and Lee do not have to testify at the Hearing on the 15th.
    Mason misunderstood the State's Motion and he is the reason for the evidentiary Hearing on the 15th.
    Mason said it was "new" info that Cindy said on GMA that she never thought there was a dead body in the car, and she only said that to get LE there faster.
    If Mason had familiarized himself with this case, he would know that is not something "new" that Cindy just said on GMA last month. Cindy has said that before.
    Mason also said it was "new" info that Cindy's co-workers said that Cindy came back to work and talked about the smell ... so, it couldn't be an excited utterance. Wrong again Mason. The transcripts of the co-worker's interviews have been public for a looooooong time - not new.
    And Mason thinks the State is trying to have the 911 calls entered into evidence as an excited utterance - but wrong again. The State wants to use the 911 calls to show CASEY's state of mind, and the reason that Casey started her lies about the kidnapping - because of what Casey heard Cindy saying to the 911 dispatcher.
    Cindy's own attorney, Conway, said that he KNOWS the 911 calls WILL BE admitted into evidence, without a doubt.
    So, I hope Cindy is not stupid enough to perjure herself, when the 911 calls WILL come into evidence anyway. What's the point to lie on the stand?
    It was hysterical at the hearing when Mrs. Drane Burdick explained to the judge the defense seems to be confused and to have a very poor understanding of what she said in her motion! Oh boy is that ever putting it politely!!! "These fabrications demonstrate consciousness of guilt on the part of the defendant …" Read the document:

    http://www.wftv.com/pdf/23858915/detail.html
    www.orlandosentinel.com

    Prosecutors in the Casey Anthony case filed a document Wednesday laying out arguments for letting jurors hear 911 calls made at the very start of the child murder case in July 2008.
    But in Monday's nine-page filing, Assistant State Attorney Linda Drane Burdick argues that the 911 calls made by Cindy Anthony, the defendant's mother, should be heard. The prosecutor contends that the calls help show the progression of stories Casey Anthony told to explain the disappearance of her daughter Caylee Marie.

    By the third call, Cindy Anthony is crying. "I found out my granddaughter has been taken," she tells the dispatcher. "She has been missing for a month. Her, her mother finally admitted that she's been missing."
    Later in that call, she says, "There's something wrong. I found my daughter's car today and it smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car."

    The calls show how "the defendant 'created' the kidnapping story after denying there was any problem locating Caylee Marie Anthony," Burdick states. "These fabrications demonstrate consciousness of guilt on the part of the defendant …"
    Last edited by The World According; 07-07-2010 at 07:06 PM.



  4. #258
    Dignity4Victims's Avatar
    Dignity4Victims is offline "Miss Anthony and the truth are strangers" - Judge Strickland
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,179
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat13067 View Post
    I bet GA shows up to support his son. If he doesn't show up at the hearing it's going to speak volumes.
    If he's still residing with Cindy, she'll dictate what he will do. Given that, my guess is she'll make him show up, but it will be for her own selfishness, not for Lee.

    I'm not convinced either George nor Cindy cared very much for Lee, at least it didn't seem like it based on her own description of his childhood years.
    Casey says, “the b!tch knows what it feels like now,” referring to her mother, Cindy.


  5. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Dignity4Victims For This Useful Post:


  6. #259
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,582
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexington View Post
    I can just see Cindy taking the stand blowing a kiss and mouthing to KC "I love you". Enough to make me puke. She surely isn't going to go with the ridiculous story she told on GMA about making the phone call to get the cops there faster. Being that she blathered it all over TV, she might have to. I hope that JA is the one to question her. She surely already has it in for him for his description of how Caylee died. I think he will go straight for the jugular if she starts any nonsense. I can't wait for this hearing.
    Not only did Cindy say that ridiculous statement on GMA about getting police there faster .... Mason used Cindy's appearance on GMA and her statements in the Motion that he filed with the Court! Mason mistakenly thought this was something "new" that Cindy was spouting. So, it is highly likely that Mason will ask Cindy to repeat that stupid statement on the stand on the 15th.

    http://www.docstoc.com/docs/44534417...11-Calls_FILED


  7. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to ThinkTank For This Useful Post:


  8. #260
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Southeast US
    Posts
    2,244
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Flashlight View Post
    If I was George, I'd disown KC for her backstabbing lies. Wow how low can you go.
    Why? He didn't disown her for what she "allegedly" did to Caylee. If he can stand by her after that he can tolerate anything from her. It doesn't surprise me in the least that he's still supporting her after the allegations she made.



  9. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Marina2 For This Useful Post:


  10. #261
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    19,931
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolynna View Post
    BBM

    I agree that the call is evidence Cindy did not believe Caylee was dead when she made the call. Only I believe Cindy made the call because she she was scared out of her mind by Casey saying she hadn't seen Caylee in 31 days. As Cindy talked to the dispatcher she was saying whatever came into her mind and...she said (anguished wail) the car smells like a dead body. In my opinion, Cindy was digesting horrific news, and she sad the car smelled like a dead body because the car smelled like a dead body. The wailing sorrowful sounds Cindy made when she told the dispatcher about how the car smelled like a body are themselves a testimony to what Cindy was thinking.

    I believe that when Cindy went into cover-up mode it signals a realization that she couldn't save Caylee.
    IMO...Cindy wasn't thinking...about being a mandated reporter or anything else for that matter...her phone call was a gut level emotional response to having lost Caylee. She called LE because she needed them to find her.



  11. #262
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    19,931
    Quote Originally Posted by ThinkTank View Post
    Not only did Cindy say that ridiculous statement on GMA about getting police there faster .... Mason used Cindy's appearance on GMA and her statements in the Motion that he filed with the Court! Mason mistakenly thought this was something "new" that Cindy was spouting. So, it is highly likely that Mason will ask Cindy to repeat that stupid statement on the stand on the 15th.

    http://www.docstoc.com/docs/44534417...11-Calls_FILED
    ...ya know...the only problem I have with that is I think the As used that show as a platform to state that particular theory openly (again!)...and I believe she (they) was coached. I think CM is just totally ill-informed and doesn't know why he's doing what he's doing as a result and looking very foolish in the process. It may have been "new" news to him, but it definitely wasn't news to the rest of the defense team.
    Last edited by RR0004; 07-07-2010 at 07:32 PM.



  12. #263
    whiteangora's Avatar
    whiteangora is offline I'm on the right track baby. I was "Born This Way"
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Memphis, TN
    Posts
    5,751
    Quote Originally Posted by RR0004 View Post
    ...ya know...the only problem I have with that is I think the As used that show as a platform to state that particular theory openly (again!)...and I believe she (they) was coached. I think CM is just totally ill-informed and doesn't know why he's doing what he's doing as a result and looking very foolish in the process. It may have been "new" news to him, but it definitely wasn't news to the rest of the defense team.
    bbm
    So true, and it wasn't news to us either! I'm really glad he is all involved in his new political case, he will be more ill-informed than ever now.
    Neighborhood Watch is...
    NOT the Vigilante Police
    http://www.sanfordfl.gov/investigati...PowerPoint.pdf






  13. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to whiteangora For This Useful Post:


  14. #264
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    959
    Themis, I get what you're saying about CA and the mandatory reporting. However, when has CA ever thought the rules applied to her?

    I think it started out as a way to manipulate ICA into doing what CA wanted her to do (come home with Caylee), but, backfired on her when she realized something really was wrong.


  15. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Ada For This Useful Post:


  16. #265
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,284
    Quote Originally Posted by Ada View Post
    Themis, I get what you're saying about CA and the mandatory reporting. However, when has CA ever thought the rules applied to her?

    I think it started out as a way to manipulate ICA into doing what CA wanted her to do (come home with Caylee), but, backfired on her when she realized something really was wrong.
    Could be. No one really knows except CA and she's probably forgotten by now.


  17. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Themis For This Useful Post:


  18. #266
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,582
    http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,4386160.story

    "Brad Conway, Cindy Anthony's lawyer, confirmed today that she and her son Lee were served with subpoenas in late June to be available for testimony for a critical hearing next week.Part of the hearing, scheduled for Thursday, July 15, will focus on whether 911 calls Cindy Anthony made two years ago should be admitted during trial."She's going to tell the truth," Conway said today. "She made the phone calls. It's factual. She's going to testify truthfully.""

    We know Conway .... duh ... stating the obvious ... of course she made the phone calls. That is not in dispute. Now, we will wait to see if she LIES about why she made the phone calls, and her state of mind at the time, and the Inmate's state of mind at the time.

    And BTW .... WHY don't any reporters ask Conway WHERE George was for the last 3 Hearings??? And if he has a job, or if he just chooses not to attend the Hearings? And will George be there on the 15th? And have they moved out of the Hopespring home and moved in with Holly G. in their former pastor's home?


  19. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to ThinkTank For This Useful Post:


  20. #267
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    19,931
    Quote Originally Posted by ThinkTank View Post
    http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,4386160.story

    "Brad Conway, Cindy Anthony's lawyer, confirmed today that she and her son Lee were served with subpoenas in late June to be available for testimony for a critical hearing next week.Part of the hearing, scheduled for Thursday, July 15, will focus on whether 911 calls Cindy Anthony made two years ago should be admitted during trial."She's going to tell the truth," Conway said today. "She made the phone calls. It's factual. She's going to testify truthfully.""

    We know Conway .... duh ... stating the obvious ... of course she made the phone calls. That is not in dispute. Now, we will wait to see if she LIES about why she made the phone calls, and her state of mind at the time, and the Inmate's state of mind at the time.

    And BTW .... WHY don't any reporters ask Conway WHERE George was for the last 3 Hearings??? And if he has a job, or if he just chooses not to attend the Hearings? And will George be there on the 15th? And have they moved out of the Hopespring home and moved in with Holly G. in their former pastor's home?
    I don't understand why the reporters don't ask the good questions (lol). Could it be that the As have sent out a memo stating that all questions/interviews have to go through their attorney? I'm not from Florida, but from what I can tell on the daily news thread, it doesn't seem that the As have their faces on tv quite so much anymore. Interesting about the move. I thought in one of Cindy's letters she mentioned Holly moving in with a guy named Sean...or was that someone else? My brain hurts trying to remember everything. It's good to know that we're less than a year away from seeing this come to an end (fingers and toes crossed). I can't imagine there being another hearing quite like this one, though. Other eagerly awaited hearings (for me) will pertain to the scientific stuff (no As needed)...but this...oh...this will be a goodie!!
    Last edited by RR0004; 07-07-2010 at 09:48 PM.


  21. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RR0004 For This Useful Post:


  22. #268
    OneLostGrl's Avatar
    OneLostGrl is offline I'm going against the grain- I'm going sane
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Myrtle Beach
    Posts
    14,316
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyL View Post
    I thought Lee & Mallory moved into a place together ... or did that change & Lee already moved back home?
    Yup, you are correct about Lee. I was talking about George.. sorry!


  23. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to OneLostGrl For This Useful Post:


  24. #269
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    959
    Quote Originally Posted by Themis View Post
    Could be. No one really knows except CA and she's probably forgotten by now.
    Yes. Luckily it's all on tape


  25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ada For This Useful Post:


  26. #270
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,302
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiquita71 View Post
    Now Cindy just said that JG, the Grunds were the one's that started calling the nanny "zanny". She said, "Casey just called her "the nanny."

    I don't want to be o/t here, but Cindy's answers in this depo are ridiculous! Her answer to everything is to lie to cover up whatever truth the person asking the questions is working towards. You can see her jump ahead in her mind to catch where they are going so she can block them and show them how "wrong" they are.

    I'm am getting more and more angry...I will probably have to stop watching these videos now...I looked for the thread on the depos and found only one. It is very small and relates that George and Cindy canceled their first meeting with Morgan. I forgot that...

    History shows us, the Anthony's are willing to pull any trick in the book. To steal a phrase from a comment on YouTube: Chomp, chomp, chomp, dirty look, sigh, chomp, chomp, chomp...

    I think Cindy may be a secret smoker...jmo.

    ETA: Cindy just said that she has seen pictures of Jeff H. and has seen pictures of his son Zachary!!! OH, the LIES! Seriously, if Cindy gets up on the stand and lies like this...what will be done? TIA.

    Not that I'm sticking up for Cindy in the least, but she also thought she was looking at pictures of Zanny's apartment which turned out to be Ricardo's. ICA could have very well showed her a picture of a random guy and little boy..suddenly it became Jeff and Zach. Just sayin'
    Last edited by MD MOMMY; 07-07-2010 at 09:46 PM.
    A Mother's love is a lifelong commitment
    to selflessness
    .


  27. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to MD MOMMY For This Useful Post:


Page 18 of 65 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 2009.07.24 Hearing 1:30pm: George and Cindy Anthony MAY be back in court
    By salvarenga in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-24-2009, 10:04 AM
  2. Do You think Cindy Anthony is mad at GA?....
    By usabound in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 216
    Last Post: 01-26-2009, 09:37 PM
  3. Videotaped Interview Of Cindy Anthony
    By lorita jones in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 108
    Last Post: 09-26-2008, 09:42 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •