Cindy Anthony subpoenaed to appear in court

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is gonna be a train wreck.................

FINALLY!!!!!!

Do have to say the 15th is getting a little more interesting!!!!!

The hearing is set for the same date CA learned of Caylee's disappearance, July 15th. She has been trying to down play those calls but it is true excited utterance since she had just learned through LA, that Inmate Anthony admits she hasn't seen Caylee in 30 days...I truly hope CA tells it true!

Justice for Caylee

The hearing is set for the same date CA learned of Caylee's disappearance, July 15th. She has been trying to down play those calls but it is true excited utterance since she had just learned through LA, that Inmate Anthony admits she hasn't seen Caylee in 30 days...I truly hope CA tells it true!

Justice for Caylee

Was it ever determined that she was given that immunity thing? If she goes into some of the various "mis-truths" while on the stand can they get her for contempt?????

All I have to say is....

Can it be the 15th already? I can't wait for this hearing!!!!

They both better review their testimonies from previous statements made under oath otherwise they could be subject to perjury. That is why my mom always said liars need good memories! She was a very smart and honest lady God rest her soul.

Oh I cannot wait to watch the family dynamics with two of them going on the stand and Casey watching....I seriously cannot wait for this....I'm hoping Cindy starts telling the prosecutor why the 911 can't be admitted, or even better HHJP...please Cindy start telling everyone else how to do their job! I'm also hoping she comes up with some brand new twist on the story. Oh the lies....give me more of your ridiculous lies! Any chance she'll go off the rails and get hauled off in contempt of court? No, no...that would be too good to be true.

Wow, and I used to have sympathy for the woman...guess that's gone!

OK, I may be the only dumb one here ( I lurk more than I opine) but what happens if Cindy or Lee get on the stand and really show their arse, a la Morgan depo. Do they declare them hostile witnesses? What is the implication of that?
Or if they tell LIES in direct conflict with previous statements, does the judge hold them in contempt? :waitasec:
This may be better asked on the lawyer thread, but I didn't think about that til now.
Somehow I cannot see either one holding it together for very long under questioning. It is so sad that it has reached this point, when just telling the truth from the get go would have gotten them so much further.
As usual, MOO
Diz

Oh I cannot wait to watch the family dynamics with two of them going on the stand and Casey watching....I seriously cannot wait for this....I'm hoping Cindy starts telling the prosecutor why the 911 can't be admitted, or even better HHJP...please Cindy start telling everyone else how to do their job! I'm also hoping she comes up with some brand new twist on the story. Oh the lies....give me more of your ridiculous lies! Any chance she'll go off the rails and get hauled off in contempt of court? No, no...that would be too good to be true.

Wow, and I used to have sympathy for the woman...guess that's gone!

If she pulls that disgusting gum chewing defiant BS with this questioning I hope the judge does cite her for contempt. This is a different judge than the civil case judge and hopefully they won't take her :censored:.

oh i get the feeling this judge won't take any bs from them.

OK, I may be the only dumb one here ( I lurk more than I opine) but what happens if Cindy or Lee get on the stand and really show their arse, a la Morgan depo. Do they declare them hostile witnesses? What is the implication of that?
Or if they tell LIES in direct conflict with previous statements, does the judge hold them in contempt? :waitasec:
This may be better asked on the lawyer thread, but I didn't think about that til now.
Somehow I cannot see either one holding it together for very long under questioning. It is so sad that it has reached this point, when just telling the truth from the get go would have gotten them so much further.
As usual, MOO
Diz

The only thing that will save them is no jury is present...they will get a fierce tongue lashing (I hope) from HHBP...he will not put up with the antics they pulled off at the Morgan depos...never will this happen. Seems to me, they already fear HHBP...CA needs to take a gander at the Morgan depo to ensure she doesn't do the same at the criminal hearing...She'd be wise or share a cell next to her darling felonious child..JMHO

Truth??? Not too sure this family understands or knows the definition of "truth"...As HHSS once said, "Seems Miss Anthony and the truth are strangers"...seems to me, the Anthony family and truth are strangers..JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Oh please let her bring that nasty, hateful attitude with her, please let her defiant, cockiness permeate the courtroom, let her smack her gum and get bug-eyed, let her be everything she was for Morgan and more....please, please, please! I long to see this woman put squarely in her place and I can think of no one better to put her there than HHJP.

Oh please let her bring that nasty, hateful attitude with her, please let her defiant, cockiness permeate the courtroom, let her smack her gum and get bug-eyed, let her be everything she was for Morgan and more....please, please, please! I long to see this woman put squarely in her place and I can think of no one better to put her there than HHJP.

we really don't ask for much do we???????:blushing:

One would think SA would just keep her to yes or no answers only. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members