Page 39 of 65 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 ... LastLast
Results 571 to 585 of 964
  1. #571
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    3,990
    Quote Originally Posted by affinity View Post
    notthat...you know, I often agree with you on many points..for example, I, like you, believe that KC was neglected and abused. Your post here is very hard to read with all the IMO's in every single sentence. I do agree that KC's home environment was AWFUL and she has become who she is due to emotional abuse and likely sexual and physical abuse. I totally disagree that the cold manner she had during the 911 call will help her. On the contrary, that cold tone in both that call and her call home indicates a true complete lack of concern for Caylee. Indeed in the call to home there is apparent contempt for Caylee. Most people will not have a scintilla of sympathy for KC even though you and I understand her better than most. I do feel sorry for KC--but a tiny child like Caylee trumps a 23 year old "victim" every time. What the calm demeanor tells us is that KC was on auto pilot. When a child is missing there needs to be appropriate response. KC is very ill "IMO" and maybe Andrea Lyon and her batch were/are going to proffer the reasons behind her inappropriate response. I hope so..because it would be good for everyone to understand how KC became so detached and inhuman. I hope the truth comes out.
    Really? Not sure I see that. While Casey *claims* that Lee (and possibly) George molested her, she led a charmed life at home, IMO. Babysitter on demand, a room full of stuff - clothes, shoes, accessories, crafting supplies etc., a car of her own, etc etc. Cindy is definitely controlling and domineering and while Casey *claims* to fear her, I have not seen evidence of that either. Casey did pretty much whatever she wanted to do. After all, she is the CEO, even George says so. To get back O/T, I, like you all, am nearly giddy in anticipation of Thursday's hearing. It's gonna be a good one, no matter how you slice it!


  2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Oakley For This Useful Post:


  3. #572
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    at the coffee maker
    Posts
    3,763
    And KC is the nth baby killer who has mommy issues. Cry me a river.

    Not directed to anyone in this thread, just summing up my opinion on the subject.


  4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Turnadot For This Useful Post:


  5. #573
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    CT/NC
    Posts
    21,162
    One piece of a 100 piece puzzle does not prove anything. Add the other 99 pieces and you have a clear picture. Now this is the picture completed, what do you see? That will be the end result the jury will have to consider. CA is the beginning. The truth will come out either way. If she lies, it will come out and CA will make it look as if her daughter is guilty. If CA tells the truth it's still part of the puzzle. How will defense dispute every single witness, every single expert, every single investigator who will testify and the physical evidence presented? Not an easy task for any well-seasoned attorney with many high-profile cases under their belt. CA may as well just tell the truth. If her daughter is innocent the truth should prove that fact. jmo


  6. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to LambChop For This Useful Post:


  7. #574
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,645
    Quote Originally Posted by notthatsmart View Post
    I just speak from experience in my own life. That may come from being on the lower end of the income scale not sure. In my experience, police respond quicker when they are under pressure of some sort. It needs to be urgent and not some stolen car that happens to be in their own garage. I think she also said my daughter was missing and I just found her. These are not emergencies and no pressure to respond quickly. Now if you say your granddaughter is missing and it smells like there's been a dead body in the car, that will raise an eyebrow and get a response. Most people who have experienced any use of the police understand this. It must be urgent to get a quick response. This is nothing new to Ca. She knew this. all my opinion

    Well first of all, your experience of lower end income scale has no bearing whatsoever on what Cindy says or does.

    Now, maybe I'm missing something but... to get them there more quickly FOR WHAT? Cindy wouldn't want them there quicker to report the stolen car that was in their garage. She wanted them there more quickly because the baby was missing for 31 days and there was the stench of death in the car. I mean, what is the point of insisting she only said it to get them there faster, if she's not going to complete the sentence and say "i wanted them there faster BECAUSE...." because why? because why? If not because there was a missing baby and a stench of death, then why? Because she wanted to hurry up and take care of the stolen car issue so she could watch Desperate Housewives and go to bed early? I mean, come ON already with this get them there faster nonsense. geez louise.


  8. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Gnatcatcher For This Useful Post:


  9. #575
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    19,955
    Quote Originally Posted by notthatsmart View Post
    Well, when I look at the way she was raised, it does not surprise me that she did not follow the proper protocol and call 911 as Ca did.IMO I don't really think it has been established when Kc realized that Caylee was missing. IMO I don't believe she ever did. IMO If the state has proof that Kc killed her daughter a month earlier, then all this is mute. IMO I just do not believe they have proof. IMO I think the jury will find out how Kc was raised and how she lived her life, and have a much better understanding as to why she did not call 911. IMO
    Well if Cindy made the call and said what she did because she is the wife of ex-LEO (as you have stated)...then why wouldn't Casey do the same as she was raised in the house of an ex-LEO?


  10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to RR0004 For This Useful Post:


  11. #576
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    19,955
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnatcatcher View Post
    Well first of all, your experience of lower end income scale has no bearing whatsoever on what Cindy says or does.

    Now, maybe I'm missing something but... to get them there more quickly FOR WHAT? Cindy wouldn't want them there quicker to report the stolen car that was in their garage. She wanted them there more quickly because the baby was missing for 31 days and there was the stench of death in the car. I mean, what is the point of insisting she only said it to get them there faster, if she's not going to complete the sentence and say "i wanted them there faster BECAUSE...." because why? because why? If not because there was a missing baby and a stench of death, then why? Because she wanted to hurry up and take care of the stolen car issue so she could watch Desperate Housewives and go to bed early? I mean, come ON already with this get them there faster nonsense. geez louise.
    Ya know, I just can't get past her airing out the car in a closed garage.


  12. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to RR0004 For This Useful Post:


  13. #577
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    19,955
    Quote Originally Posted by The World According View Post
    Lanie, I am with you on Lee.
    The CMA thing is very odd to me, as is the family's nick name for Caylee being "Cays" . Many times mom and pop have said it was like reliving Casey's childhood all over again, they mentioned they wanted Caylee to have the same teachers Casey had, etc. Cindy said the C M A thing was done on purpose to honor her,
    Cindy Marie Anthony
    Casey Marie Anthony
    Caylee Marie Anthony

    in her nursery I noticed rather than have her name in the big wood letters, in this baby's room hung C M A

    Caylee was a not a do over! She was her own, wholly separate child. Cindy's need for Caylee to be C M A III really bothers me. I imagine she treated Casey that way too...we have a fresh new model child...you are no longer needed. Not that it makes anything that happened to this innocent child OK, but I do see how growing up Anthony wrecked this girls emotional and moral compass. Big time.

    I 'll never forget Grandma Shirley saying, " I am afraid that Casey hated Cindy more than she loved Caylee".
    Great post! I'm still waiting on Lee, though. I'd love to know what "he's done".


  14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RR0004 For This Useful Post:


  15. #578
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    new england
    Posts
    1,521
    Originally Posted by notthatsmart [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5386630#post5386630"][/ame]
    I just speak from experience in my own life. That may come from being on the lower end of the income scale not sure. In my experience, police respond quicker when they are under pressure of some sort. It needs to be urgent and not some stolen car that happens to be in their own garage. I think she also said my daughter was missing and I just found her. These are not emergencies and no pressure to respond quickly. Now if you say your granddaughter is missing and it smells like there's been a dead body in the car, that will raise an eyebrow and get a response. Most people who have experienced any use of the police understand this. It must be urgent to get a quick response. This is nothing new to Ca. She knew this. all my opinion
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnatcatcher View Post
    Well first of all, your experience of lower end income scale has no bearing whatsoever on what Cindy says or does.

    Now, maybe I'm missing something but... to get them there more quickly FOR WHAT? Cindy wouldn't want them there quicker to report the stolen car that was in their garage. She wanted them there more quickly because the baby was missing for 31 days and there was the stench of death in the car. I mean, what is the point of insisting she only said it to get them there faster, if she's not going to complete the sentence and say "i wanted them there faster BECAUSE...." because why? because why? If not because there was a missing baby and a stench of death, then why? Because she wanted to hurry up and take care of the stolen car issue so she could watch Desperate Housewives and go to bed early? I mean, come ON already with this get them there faster nonsense. geez louise.
    Excellent points, especially regarding socio-economic status and its relative impact to a call regarding a missing child! Dispatched calls are prioritized, calls are logged, reviewed by sectors/supervisors in an on-going pattern, computer screens are watched rather like air traffic controllers, public safety is not a helter-skelter, catch-as-catch can environment. That's how they avoid little incidents becoming a C-13, major disaster and that's from my life experience.
    Who cares but there's a tiny fact that Cindy was dancing on thin ice already with the risk of a false police report: "Grand theft auto" by Ica between the value of the vehicle & the lack of notification that Ica was no longer permitted to occupy said vehicle, what a "chuckle" it would have been if the LE informed Ica that she could sue "mommy dearest CA" for restraint & kidnapping! Of course those pesky credit card charges would have to surface also! That to me is a perfect example of exactly what CA's attitude is/was regarding the "public service sector" (read: PUBLIC SERVANT) means to her and her family, just catch up on her LE interviews, so demeaning & demanding! And then we have the dim-witted CA asking "what did you do" to Ica in the house while Lee was practicing his investigative skills with Casey the liar. Perhaps, just perhaps, the stench of the DB was assumed to be a victim of some nefarious scheme that Caylee's KIDNAPPER was involved in and Ica was intertwined, or some other poppy-cocked story that CA could create for herself to believe rather than her almost perfect daughter's oops.
    Points of the 911 calls: progression of information received, status of crisis situation escalating, EMS response prioritized as appropriate, emotional status exhibited of CA, GA, even LA heightened & often bizarre but Ica, cool as the proverbial cuke.
    Without the permutations of the social interactions of the ENTIRE Anthony family, this case would be a classic mommy murdered toddler case.
    “Hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succure vitae”– Giovanni Margagni

    "This is the place where death rejoices to teach those who live."-
    Giovanni Margagni


  16. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to joypath For This Useful Post:


  17. #579
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    19,955
    Quote Originally Posted by TorisMom003 View Post
    If we are to believe Casey (which I really don't 9 times out of 10) then the bolded part has been answered already. Casey said herself that she last saw Caylee when she dropped her off with the nanny. Caylee was "missing" after Casey got off work that day (again the 9 times out of 10 applies here). Casey also said that she had not seen Caylee for 31 days. So yes, according to Casey's own words she knows when Caylee went missing.

    As to the way that Casey was raised and that's why she didn't call 911, I'm confused about that. As far as I know Casey was not raised to think that the police are bad people. Heck, George was a police officer himself. I can't for the life of me imagine him telling Casey or Lee that police officers are people that you should not call in case of an emergency.

    I think that it is past time for all of the immediate members of that family to do the right thing and tell the truth for Caylee. Hopefully Cindy and Lee will when they testify at this upcoming hearing. If either of them lie on the stand then I hope that they will have charges filed against them as well. Cindy has to realize by now that she could be in the same boat as Casey if she is not carefull. Afterall, Casey was first arrested for her lies!
    I know that it has been stated that the likelihood of Cindy being held in contempt is slim to none, but if she gets up on that stand and lies or refuses to answer questions directly, she should be. It's enough. From the beginning, this whole family has spit in the face (figuratively) of LE and anyone who was there for Caylee. Can someone please direct me to a press conference where this family thanked the public and LE for everything they did? Not that I think LE and TES (even the public for that matter) need to hear praise...they'll keep on doing what they're doing regardless...but I would think that an acknowledgement on the As part has been a long time coming.


  18. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to RR0004 For This Useful Post:


  19. #580
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    19,955
    Quote Originally Posted by joypath View Post
    Originally Posted by notthatsmart
    I just speak from experience in my own life. That may come from being on the lower end of the income scale not sure. In my experience, police respond quicker when they are under pressure of some sort. It needs to be urgent and not some stolen car that happens to be in their own garage. I think she also said my daughter was missing and I just found her. These are not emergencies and no pressure to respond quickly. Now if you say your granddaughter is missing and it smells like there's been a dead body in the car, that will raise an eyebrow and get a response. Most people who have experienced any use of the police understand this. It must be urgent to get a quick response. This is nothing new to Ca. She knew this. all my opinion


    Excellent points, especially regarding socio-economic status and its relative impact to a call regarding a missing child! Dispatched calls are prioritized, calls are logged, reviewed by sectors/supervisors in an on-going pattern, computer screens are watched rather like air traffic controllers, public safety is not a helter-skelter, catch-as-catch can environment. That's how they avoid little incidents becoming a C-13, major disaster and that's from my life experience.
    Who cares but there's a tiny fact that Cindy was dancing on thin ice already with the risk of a false police report: "Grand theft auto" by Ica between the value of the vehicle & the lack of notification that Ica was no longer permitted to occupy said vehicle, what a "chuckle" it would have been if the LE informed Ica that she could sue "mommy dearest CA" for restraint & kidnapping! Of course those pesky credit card charges would have to surface also! That to me is a perfect example of exactly what CA's attitude is/was regarding the "public service sector" (read: PUBLIC SERVANT) means to her and her family, just catch up on her LE interviews, so demeaning & demanding! And then we have the dim-witted CA asking "what did you do" to Ica in the house while Lee was practicing his investigative skills with Casey the liar. Perhaps, just perhaps, the stench of the DB was assumed to be a victim of some nefarious scheme that Caylee's KIDNAPPER was involved in and Ica was intertwined, or some other poppy-cocked story that CA could create for herself to believe rather than her almost perfect daughter's oops.
    Points of the 911 calls: progression of information received, status of crisis situation escalating, EMS response prioritized as appropriate, emotional status exhibited of CA, GA, even LA heightened & often bizarre but Ica, cool as the proverbial cuke.
    Without the permutations of the social interactions of the ENTIRE Anthony family, this case would be a classic mommy murdered toddler case.
    I'm wondering now why Cindy didn't use the word "kidnapped"? Could it be that even in the first few minutes of knowing Caylee was gone, Cindy realized that Casey was somehow complicit?

    ETA: I just have to add...saying that a child is missing in Orlando would IMO be the number #1 attention getter (think WDW).


  20. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to RR0004 For This Useful Post:


  21. #581
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    6,298
    Quote Originally Posted by RR0004 View Post
    I know that it has been stated that the likelihood of Cindy being held in contempt is slim to none, but if she gets up on that stand and lies or refuses to answer questions directly, she should be. It's enough. From the beginning, this whole family has spit in the face (figuratively) of LE and anyone who was there for Caylee. Can someone please direct me to a press conference where this family thanked the public and LE for everything they did? Not that I think LE and TES (even the public for that matter) need to hear praise...they'll keep on doing what they're doing regardless...but I would think that an acknowledgement on the As part has been a long time coming.
    ----------------------
    RR0004,Thank you.Truer words were never spoken.
    My Great Grandson~


  22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Nore For This Useful Post:


  23. #582
    Quote Originally Posted by RR0004 View Post
    I know that it has been stated that the likelihood of Cindy being held in contempt is slim to none, but if she gets up on that stand and lies or refuses to answer questions directly, she should be. It's enough. From the beginning, this whole family has spit in the face (figuratively) of LE and anyone who was there for Caylee. Can someone please direct me to a press conference where this family thanked the public and LE for everything they did? Not that I think LE and TES (even the public for that matter) need to hear praise...they'll keep on doing what they're doing regardless...but I would think that an acknowledgement on the As part has been a long time coming.
    RR, I searched my entire file, and sorry friend...I've got nothin'.
    No public thank you. Indeed they literally let it be known that they did not want LE or TES at the funeral of the child they searched for so tirelessly and as you point out, thanklessly.


  24. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to The World According For This Useful Post:


  25. #583
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    779
    Quote Originally Posted by chefmom View Post
    IMO, the real value of the 911 tapes is that it allows the jury to hear how unemotional KC was when this all went down. CA's voice is stressed, strained, frantic, and tearful. The "smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car" statement is a red herring. The gold is in KC's voice as she talks to the operator.




  26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Whome? For This Useful Post:


  27. #584
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    803
    Quote Originally Posted by LiveLaughLuv View Post
    BBM..

    It has been established, out of ICA's mouth, the date was June 16, 2008..that was the last time she "saw" Caylee.

    Proof of when Caylee was murdered or proof of when she was thrown in her watery tomb? It will come down to the battle of the experts for the State will have his botanist, entomologist testify to their findings to say how long Caylee laid there! Also on the trunk decomp...Caylee allegedly laid there for 2.6 days..I believe the state will make their case better than the defense does.

    That is where the mitigation specialist will chime in...ICA's rearing will come into play to get her a lighter sentence..well, to not get a sentence of death but possibly LWOP!

    Justice for Caylee
    You know it has always bothered me that KC told LE that the last time she saw Caylee was June 9th (which by the way is the date CA said, she last saw Caylee). Now here is the part that doesn't make sense. Why would KC not remember the exact date she last saw Caylee? I believe that CA came up with the date of June 9th, and after KC repeats that date to LE the 31 days don't add up to June 9th. KC took her mother's word that June 9th was the last day she saw Caylee, and she changes her story to match up with her mother's statement. BIG MISTAKE!!! Then up pops the video of Caylee, and her great grandfather at the nursing home on June 15th. Hustling to back peddle CA admits the last time she saw Caylee was June 15th only because there is video with a date stamp on the film, and the sign in sheet at the nursing home matches the film. Then when LA visits KC in jail he tells her she needs to write LE a letter in her own handwriting, and mail it to them directly that she made a mistake with the date of June 9th. KC says, yeah I know I'm going to do that. Again, why would KC say she hadn't seen Caylee since June 9th, and then insert she hasn't seen Caylee for 31 days on July 15th. Sounds like there was some planning going on in the Ant's house to me, and Mama A was the screen writer.
    Last edited by Cat13067; 07-10-2010 at 03:51 PM.


  28. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Cat13067 For This Useful Post:


  29. #585
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    391
    Quote Originally Posted by notthatsmart View Post
    I respectfully disagree with most of this. Ca knew for several hours that the car smelled horrible.IMO Not an excited utterance at all in my opinion.
    * The car smelled horrible for several hours, THEN
    * Casey - 'Dear Mom -- I haven't seen Caylee for 31 days. The 'nanny' kidnapped her.'

    =

    Cindy's realization that Caylee is gone + the smell in the car.

    =

    Excited Utterance.

    Blaise
    YOU PEOPLE ATE CHILI WITHOUT MEEEEEEEEEEEEE!


  30. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Blaise For This Useful Post:


Page 39 of 65 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 2009.07.24 Hearing 1:30pm: George and Cindy Anthony MAY be back in court
    By salvarenga in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-24-2009, 10:04 AM
  2. Do You think Cindy Anthony is mad at GA?....
    By usabound in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 216
    Last Post: 01-26-2009, 09:37 PM
  3. Videotaped Interview Of Cindy Anthony
    By lorita jones in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 108
    Last Post: 09-26-2008, 09:42 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •