Page 4 of 39 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Cindy Anthony subpoenaed to appear in court

I wouldn't be surprised if Casey came down with a nasty 24 hour stomach flu on the 14th of July.

I find it extremely fitting that Cindy will have to relive that 911 call on the second anniversary of her making the call that would change her life as she knew it prior to that day... FOREVER. Caylee was gone and she knew it. She knew at that moment that she would never see Caylee alive again. They "lost"
    her. She knew the smell in Casey's car was Caylee... she would have never said that following reporting Caylee officially "missing" if she didn't, even for a brief moment, connect the smell in Casey's car to that of her missing granddaughter, Caylee Marie.

All the lies she is willing to tell (on stand and off) will not take away from the sheer panic in her voice when she knew she had "lost" Caylee forever.

Now remember guys all the A family wants is the truth to come out! You don't think they would stop that from happenin now do ya.

3. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to sassy_texasbelle2 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by KeyboardCat View Post
    Agreed!

Now I have nothing to back this up at all, but I've heard that the car -still- reeks, which would also show that she wasn't making it up to hurry the police.

I think its obvious just from listening to all three calls, that the situation was escalating. With Casey's admission that Caylee was gone, in addition to the horrid smell that Cindy was already aware of, Cindy was absolutely terrified. The appropriate alarm bells were going off in her head.

The sad thing is, if Cindy had not made that last call, I don't think Caylee's death would be public knowledge.
    BBM. I agree. And this was the last time Cindy was honest.

5. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to SuziQ For This Useful Post:

My cup runneth over!

This will happen, won't it?

I just called and changed a doctor appointment from the 15th to the 16th. Extremely lucky .. they had a cancellation!

7. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to teedie2 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by LolaMoon08 View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if Casey came down with a nasty 24 hour stomach flu on the 14th of July.

I find it extremely fitting that Cindy will have to relive that 911 call on the second anniversary of her making the call that would change her life as she knew it prior to that day... FOREVER. Caylee was gone and she knew it. She knew at that moment that she would never see Caylee alive again. They "lost"
    her. She knew the smell in Casey's car was Caylee... she would have never said that following reporting Caylee officially "missing" if she didn't, even for a brief moment, connect the smell in Casey's car to that of her missing granddaughter, Caylee Marie.

All the lies she is willing to tell (on stand and off) will not take away from the sheer panic in her voice when she knew she had "lost" Caylee forever.
    BBM

I find it extremely fitting, too!

Justice. Karma.
    Never interrupt your opponent when they are making a mistake.

9. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to beach For This Useful Post:

From what I remember, CA did not start off her M&M depo as nastily as GA did...she was doing a lot of "correcting the record," but she did not get super nasty until some time into the depo. So, on the 15th, she may start out okay, but we'll see how the state works her up.
    In the past, LDB has been far less "pushy" than John Morgan, so a lot will depend on her approach. JM has shown he will debate the judge's application of the law if he thinks it necessary, LDB seems a bit more reserved. If pushed, I think LDB/JA will take off the kid gloves, but in past testimonies by the Anthony's, it has been business as usual, the state making their case once the witness is off the stand rather than arguing with the witness.

As for LA's appearance on the 15th (which may require its own thread), can't wait to see if I've been defending him rightfully, or if he reverts to Anthony ways. LA has some mannerisims that annoy, but if you read between the lines with him, there is a sense that he knows where the right side of the law is.
    What would be just lovely is if the state can finesse him just enough to get the facts out there without completely alienating him as a witness. Rather than fear of being guilted by his mother's admonitions, it would be good if LA comes away unafraid of doing the right thing, no matter what his mother says to him. Although having him appear as a hostile witness is enticing, I think it would be better in the long run if he felt personally compelled to cooperate with the decent people of the state-it will say a lot at sentencing if KC's brother makes a clean seperation from her.
    I am not saying the state is mistreating anyone that they "go after" on the stand (they are doing their jobs when they do), but sometimes a witness can feel that way and a spiteful witness will shut down. If LA could see the state as sort of a safe harbor from the craziness, he will make an excellent witness.

11. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Just Jayla For This Useful Post:

JSR is offline Maybe all one can do is hope to end up with the right regrets. -Arthur Miller
    Quote Originally Posted by shotzie View Post
    I understood Hal, answered that question on his blog an he said 'NO" ..like they make most witnesses stay outside til called..This is when they will screw up their answers, not knowing what the other one said...Can hardly wait..Bring on the Judge, he will slap some sense into them..
    No you can bet they will collaborate before that hearing to make sure their stories match exactly.
    Indeed the Irony IS Rich

Jodi Arias- "Quick on the slime, Slow on the facts"- From Juan's Closing Argument

"The difference between a stumbling block and stepping stone is the character of the person walking the path."- Travis Victor Alexander

13. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to JSR For This Useful Post:

JSR is offline Maybe all one can do is hope to end up with the right regrets. -Arthur Miller
    Quote Originally Posted by KeyboardCat View Post

The sad thing is, if Cindy had not made that last call, I don't think Caylee's death would be public knowledge.
    Sadly, I agree. I've always thought this too. I think if Cindy had given herself more time to think, Caylee would have never been reported missing and would have been a distant memory. Much like she is now, at least to her family. Luckily Cindy did report her missing and that the SA has been doing right by Caylee to make sure she gets justice. Lord knows if left up to her "family" Caylee would never get the justice she deserves.
    Indeed the Irony IS Rich

Jodi Arias- "Quick on the slime, Slow on the facts"- From Juan's Closing Argument

"The difference between a stumbling block and stepping stone is the character of the person walking the path."- Travis Victor Alexander

15. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to JSR For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ThinkTank View Post
    And what face will Inmate Anthony have on???
    No Lyon there to grab her arm and get her under control ....
    Exactly ThinkTank! ICA is the one I'll be watching! I'll be listening to CA and LA, but I'll be watching ICA. She was in rough shape at the last hearing and I wonder if there are enough meds to keep her from losing her temper.

And I also wonder if it's Baez and Mason who are working with Cindy - we've seen the results of Brad working with her - he has no control at all.

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to logicalgirl For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Star12 View Post
    Isn't LA the only one with use immunity? I cannot think of nor remember a situation in which CA and/or GA were granted use immunity.
    If I recall correctly the simple act of issuing a subpoena to the witness in FL gives use immunity to said witness.
    Indeed the Irony IS Rich

19. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to JSR For This Useful Post:

That picture of CA belongs in the most disturbing movie thread or at least the most disturbing something!!!
    Buttons updated 08-13-2014

]

Made by HD ----->

Warning: Some buttons may be offensive!
    BAD WORDS AND OFFENSIVE MATERIAL, BRIEF NUDITY
    AND STUFF LIKE THAT THERE!!

21. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Steely Dan For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by countzero View Post
    What I feel will be a turning point for ICA will be the loss of AL being at the table; holding ICA's hand, stroking her shoulders and back to calm her down while testimony is given. She won't be able to do this with any of her attorneys in HHJPs court. JBarrett also won't be there for support either.
    Why do you say J Barrett will not be there?

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Riley1833 For This Useful Post:

Ok I guess I'm evil. Because I'm loving that the hearing is EXACTLY two years from the date she made that 911 call. And I hope that fact is not lost on CA.

I hope that CA remembers why she called 911 in the first place. Because she supposedly loved little Caylee. I hope on the 15th she finally remembers that sweet little girl. And finally does right by her.

It won't happen, but I can hope. I still don't know how they all sleep at night. I just hope on the 14th when Cindy closes her eyes to sleep she only sees Caylee's little face.
    Indeed the Irony IS Rich

25. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to JSR For This Useful Post:

I just realised I will be in hungary! there better be internets when I am staying!

27. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to 2goldfish For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by JSR View Post
    Ok I guess I'm evil. Because I'm loving that the hearing is EXACTLY two years from the date she made that 911 call. And I hope that fact is not lost on CA.

I hope that CA remembers why she called 911 in the first place. Because she supposedly loved little Caylee. I hope on the 15th she finally remembers that sweet little girl. And finally does right by her.

It won't happen, but I can hope. I still don't know how they all sleep at night. I just hope on the 14th when Cindy closes her eyes to sleep she only sees Caylee's little face.
    She lost a granddaughter and she doesn't want to lose a daughter. I don't think much will change.

Quote Originally Posted by 2goldfish View Post
    I just realised I will be in hungary! there better be internets when I am staying!
    Why not just eat now?

]

Made by HD ----->

29. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Steely Dan For This Useful Post:

Since the last doc dump, it had become apparent that JB was sneaking in correspondence to ICA from her family during her first year of being in jail, what if this will also be a line of questioning from the SA in order to show to JP that there have been underhanded tactics going on in this case from the beginning...Since JP asked about the trust between the SA and the Defense and the JB brought up the letters, so could it be that the SA office is also going to use these subpoenas the prove to the JP that JB was obviously breaking the jail rules by allowing these correspondences?
    JMHO
    Kimmer

"A lie gets half way around the world before the truth can gets its pants on" Winston Churchill

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kimmer For This Useful Post:

I think Linda will treat Cindy with respect and be extremely business like. IF Cindy starts any of her crap, I think Judge Perry will step in immediately. I have no doubt that he has seen Cindy and George's depositions with Mr. Morgan I would really prefer Ashton does the questioning...just a personal preference in this particular event. I HOPE Cindy acts up, at least once. Just so we can see her get reprimanded on national TV.

33. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Riley1833 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Kimmer View Post
    Since the last doc dump, it had become apparent that JB was sneaking in correspondence to ICA from her family during her first year of being in jail, what if this will also be a line of questioning from the SA in order to show to JP that there have been underhanded tactics going on in this case from the beginning...Since JP asked about the trust between the SA and the Defense and the JB brought up the letters, so could it be that the SA office is also going to use these subpoenas the prove to the JP that JB was obviously breaking the jail rules by allowing these correspondences?
    (In my best Butthead) Huh, huh that'd be cool, huh, huh, huh.

]

Made by HD ----->

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Steely Dan For This Useful Post:

I wonder if cindy will set up her tripod (not george) video camera this time~

37. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to krt For This Useful Post:

Snaz is offline "Heavens to Habeas Corpus" ~ Legal Eagle Lion
    Quote Originally Posted by JSR View Post

BBM

Something tells me that whichever SA does the questioning, he/she will find a way to add that little detail into the questioning.... I have a lot of faith in these prosecutors.

And if you are evil..... then there are many of us who are evil right along with you.
    "Judge, Mr, Ashton is laughing at me..... " ~ Jose Baez, Closing Argument 7/3/11 (Paraphrased, of course!)

39. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Snaz For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Snaz View Post
    BBM

Something tells me that whichever SA does the questioning, he/she will find a way to add that little detail into the questioning.... I have a lot of faith in these prosecutors.

And if you are evil..... then there are many of us who are evil right along with you.
    Speaking of evil..................how about they order in pizza that day!

41. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to krt For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Riley1833 View Post
    Why do you say J Barrett will not be there?
    Well, my thinking is now that AL isn't part of the team, J Barrett's part of her mitigation is nearly complete if not in the final stages.

But when I reviewed the last hearing with AL and J Barrett, to me, the long pauses and hugs between them and ICA were most telling.

We have speculated whether AL will/did take Mort and Jeanne back to Chicagoland with her, and I believe she has. Then again, Jeanne may be in court and if she is, she will be sitting behind ICA and not able to comfort her.

Sorry if I confused anyone.

43. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to countzero For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Snaz View Post
    BBM

I have a feeling Cindy will make sure to bring up the two-year-anniversary before the SA even gets a chance. She'll try to find a way to use it to her advantage. Of course, none of it will have anything to do with the victim, Caylee Marie. It will be all about her.

I will also be watching Casey like a hawk. No doubt she will be spitting nails if Lee or Cindy don't answer questions to her liking.

I would also be over the moon if Lee has an outburst and calls Casey out on her lies about him molesting her. Oh, I can wish, can't I?

45. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to LolaMoon08 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by LiveLaughLuv View Post
    The hearing is set for the same date CA learned of Caylee's disappearance, July 15th. She has been trying to down play those calls but it is true excited utterance since she had just learned through LA, that Inmate Anthony admits she hasn't seen Caylee in 30 days...I truly hope CA tells it true!

Justice for Caylee
    total karma with it being the anniversery.

sadly i dont see her approaching the truth at all

47. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kbl8201 For This Useful Post:

Question

I have a question regarding the LIE that Cindy is NOW telling where she only SAID there smelled like there was a "dead body in the dam* car" because she wanted to get the police there quicker (YEAH RIGHT CINDY). ???

Didn't she tell 2 or 3 people at Gentiva about the bad smell that afternoon PRIOR to making that 919 call later that evening????.... has anyone read that she's been confronted with this discrepancy?? Dear Lord, I HOPE she gets questioned about this on the stand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

49. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Apex-mom For This Useful Post:

Page 4 of 39 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast