If TH hid Kyron or worse...what is the motive?

Kimster

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ufo2001.com
Please discuss your motive theories here.

I guess I'm leaning towards wanting to hurt Kaine. That is, if the landscaper is telling the truth. I don't understand it though.

Please ONLY discuss motives here and stay on topic. :)

Here's some new guidelines for everyone also: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5375163&postcount=54"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Threadiquette & Forum Rules Updates ~ Ask Your Questions Here[/ame]

Well if she truly wanted Kaine dead, maybe it would be more satisfying to see him in pain
OR
Maybe she was trying to save the marriage by creating a stressful situation that they could pull together in the same direction and make a bond.
OR
Maybe she had not abandoned the idea of putting a hit out on Kaine, but didn't want Kyron to have to deal with the death of his father, so she got rid of him for his own sake.
OR
she was just getting rid of the object of Kaines affection aka competition.
OR
she is suffering from PPD and is out of her mind.

I keep thinking maybe she saw her marriage crumbling and knew she was going to lose Kyron because step parents have no rights and she thought NO WAY.....I've raised him and THEY aren't going to take him from me....IF I can't have him THEY won't either.....I believe he's alive though.....I'm hopeful she gave him to someone wanting a child or she has him stashed.

Well if she truly wanted Kaine dead, maybe it would be more satisfying to see him in pain
OR
Maybe she was trying to save the marriage by creating a stressful situation that they could pull together in the same direction and make a bond.
OR
Maybe she had not abandoned the idea of putting a hit out on Kaine, but didn't want Kyron to have to deal with the death of his father, so she got rid of him for his own sake.
OR
she was just getting rid of the object of Kaines affection aka competition.
OR
she is suffering from PPD and is out of her mind.

Those are all very good motives. I'm inclined to believe no matter the motive the bolded line above is for certain.

I also think that perhaps she wanted another heir out of the way so that only she and her daughter would be left to inherit any $$.

-To see Kaine suffer. I wonder if she hated him but didn't want out because of custody of baby K.

-Money. She got a nice car and a baby from Kaine. Maybe she needed more money (from insurance?)

-She had enough of Kyron for some reason (control issues, discipline, bedwetting?)

All the motives mentioned are good but the one I feel strongly is that she doesn't like Desiree. Probably hates her and having to deal with her regularly because of Kyron. I think this is her way of hurting Kaine and Desiree. I also think she resented taking care of their child and I suspect he may have been giving her problems. Maybe never bonded with him.
I do believe another motive was money. With Kyron gone then baby K gets everything if Kaine happened to be gone, too. And Desiree gets nothing.

The only motive I can come up with that 'makes sense' (you know what I mean) is to get even with Kaine. Either because of the alleged affair or related to sending J away or both. I think there may be more issues we haven't heard about yet. I can't wrap my mind around Terri being involved and Kaine not suspecting something was up.

I'm leaning on money, insurance. Possibly very jealous of Kaine's relationship with his son.
It's very strange "if" she did try hiring to murder her husband, but then possibly caused her step son to vanish. What changed? It seems if she is cold hearted & wanted them both gone, she would have used a weapon in their sleep or something. It's a twisted case that is for sure. Praying & Hoping for Kyron's safe return to his Bio Mom & Dad.
Hopefully she loved the child enough, that he is still alive & with someone taking care of him. IF IF IF she is responsible.

Motives:

1. Unhappy in her marriage (surface barely scratched there, imo)
2. Kaine had 'hurt' her with his alleged affair with possible co-worker
3. Anger at his betrayal
4. Her son had to move out due to butting heads with Kaine
5. IF Kyron was in the process of being tested for a disability, she may have been at her wits end trying to cope with that and him being around her baby girl (ties in with #4, 'Why does my son have to leave and not Kaine's?')
6. Ultimate revenge: Its time for Kaine to pay now - she's been hurt enough and one time too many. Enough. No more.

Revenge and desperation:
Years of rasising Kyron and nothing in it for her. AND sending son off to grandmas reminded Terri how people in her life could do just fine without her. And maybe when divorce was discussed Kaine said he would take baby girl away. That's three kids accounted for moo mho

And/Or the marriage was no longer viable. I sense Terri is way too narcissistic to be humiliated by divorce - she would rather see him dead and end it that way. all just my opinion. Since her hire to kill didn't work out - taking Kyron out of his life seems to be what she has left.

ETA: We have no idea of Kaine's indirect role in this - I think it could be significant. moo

I think she wanted to hurt KH and hurt him bad. Why? Two reasons:

• She suspected he was having an affair and thought he might leave her.
  • She felt he had been unfairly harsh with her son.
I can't think of any actions more likely to incite a woman's wrath than the above. And if the woman just happens to be a bit off-balance to begin with, well... MOO

Something I can't stop analyzing about this case is the way Terri would look up at Kaine & Desiree at that 1st press...it was strange & almost as if she was getting a kick out of seeing their broken hearts.
Definately wouldn't be surprised if she is/was very envious of Desiree, perhaps she was obsessed with the body building because of certain insecurities for herself. just sayin ;)

It is too hard for me to fathom, her hiding Kyron.

But in my heart now I believe she did kill him. After I read the SD's comment following Desiree's statement tonight I do believe he has that fifth sense of a detective, knowing she did kill him. He totally threw her under the bus, saying something like, whatever you've heard or read about her, believe it. xox

Hope that is OK. I don't think she would hide him, but rather kill him. Maybe she said let's go find a real frog in that pond by the school and then shot him. The RO mentions a gun and it isn't used in the standard verbage for a RO. IMO

Question ~ Was Kaine with Terri after Kyron went missing in the car leaving the gym? I thought I heard that and disbelieve Kaine would have been working out at that point in time. Did anyone catch that?

I posted my thoughts on another thread yesterday. I feel like I don't know enough about her life to really figure it out but that mental issues and money probably both played a role in her 'possible' crime.

Question ~ Was Kaine with Terri after Kyron went missing in the car leaving the gym? I thought I heard that and disbelieve Kaine would have been working out at that point in time. Did anyone catch that?

That's the way I understand it, they went together - please don't ask me to find a link..lol

he was
it's on video
but we don't know his reasons for being there (or hers actually)
it's been said that there were flyers up at that gym

but this thread is about motive :innocent:

After I read the SD's comment following Desiree's statement tonight I do believe he has that fifth sense of a detective, knowing she did kill him. He totally threw her under the bus, saying something like, whatever you've heard or read about her, believe it.

Forgive my ignorance, but what does SD stand for? Do you have a link to what he said?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back