1151 users online (221 members and 930 guests)  

Websleuths News

The Great Swamp

SC - One perp killed, 2nd injured in Walterboro gas station robbery, 6 July 2010

WALTERBORO, SC (WCSC) - A clerk at a Kangaroo gas station shot and killed one man and injured another after the two men allegedly tried to rob his store Tuesday night.

According to Walterboro police, at around 10:05 p.m., two black males entered the Kangaroo gas station off Sniders Highway and one of them presented a pistol and demanded money.

I hate to sound callous, BUT what this article does not mention is these guys were being looked for in connection with our recent spate of gang violence. A 2 year old girl was killed. And it is about time that these guys learn that they can't go around being their own mini mob.

sitting on a cornflake
    I guess I've been living in Texas too long, because my first response to this story was "too bad he only killed one of them".

"I look to a day when people will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character."
    -Martin Luther King, Jr.