1289 users online (261 members and 1028 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 55 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast
    Tuba you called it again!

Guess May 2011 is looking fairly scripted out now.....

Unless I have included a link, it is my opinion and only my opinion that I am expressing.

Someone mentioned on the main forum that Judge Perry had moved some of the trial dates back to accomodate Lyon's teaching schedule and her daughter's graduation. Now that she's out, have any of the charts indicated that the trial date could/would be moved up?

Tuba, once again right!!! It just amazes me everyday when I read this even though half the time I have no idea what your charts say....I love it)

Thumbs up

Although Tuba had noted several times prior to March of this year, changes with the Defense team, I did find a post from 3/19/2010 where Tuba clearly wrote, ATHENA - I mean ANDREA would be leaving early this year.
    [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4952208&postcount=193"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #13[/ame]

(she's probably relieved)

Thanks, Tuba...I remembered when you posted that..
    Founding Member of AFKBPOFPOPL

Hopes & Prayers Bad Faith Allegations Fade to Zero

Quote Originally Posted by Tuba View Post
    In a sense, J.B. was forewarned. When the prisoner retained him at the Orange County Jail, it was with a $5,000 check. Right away, on attempting to cash it, he found it to be rubber.

If, like me, you feel one of the wasted expenditures of the defense was this side show with independent search volunteers, Kerley and the Chicago p.i., you may be heartened to read November 19, 2009 on the astro calendar under Motion to Name Kronk Suspect. This little project was a non-starter and the chart proves it. Wouldn't it be great if The Team gave it up for Lent on this waning quarter Moon?
    We have already noticed diminished interest in the independent searcher witness testimony regarding whether or not the remains were discoverable and assertions that they could not have been at Suburban Drive. Jill Kerley and the private investigator were Chicago projects and one can hope and pray, for Roy Kronk's sake, that those dematerialise too.

The adjustment Judge Perry made on behalf of the graduation day in Chicago amounted to only four days, so a cause set for trial should remain on the calendar. Now some other vectors that no one has anticipated may come crashing onto the scence and change that.
    Life takes a toll. Please have exact change ready.

I wonder if forensic astrology can tell if Andrea left because she really believes it's a losing battle, or that KC is indeed guilty and Andrea got tired of having her advice ignored??
    Just like Terrence Lenamon the first DP atty.

Zoe Bogart is offline Let's not ask for the Moon, we have the Stars

Wink No surprise to us

This should come as NO SURPRISE to those who've been reading this forum for any length of time. Tuba told us ages ago this was to be expected. The whys don't matter to me, just the fact we were expecting this.

I LOVE this forum. I love astrology. I love our astrologers.

PS - Yes, I'm sure most of us remember the big bear hug between AL and KC, an obvious goodbye hug. I remember when you spoke of it, Tuba, and I remember thinking it was known to The Team probably a while before that hearing. Could that be why Cheney Mason was brought in, they knew eventually AL would be leaving? Or did they read here and think they should be prepared and hired CM?
    Last edited by Zoe Bogart; 07-01-2010 at 12:46 AM.
    My brain is copyright-protected.
    Please pardon any typos. I'm a lousy typist and an even worse proofreader.

Big Brother and the Thought Police have arrived
    1984 by George Orwell (1949)

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

twomanywords, the astrology does answer your question. Just put Andrea Lyon in the threads' search engine. Her feelings about the case have been described many times. As with most decisions in life, many reasons fed into it and you will see them in the various posts. However, it was not the resistance from Prisoner. Lyon would not appreciate that but she has faced that from other defendants and accepts it. She did assess this case as "a loser", yes.

Aksleuth, yes, the defense team needed a replacement and Cheney-Mason filled the slot. He was the knight on the charger whose entry was "in the stars".

Advent of New Lawyer

Quote Originally Posted by Tuba View Post
    What we will learn in future is the identity of this chivalrous male who rescues the situation described in the chart. The reason that is certain: ruler of hidden House 12 is angular in House 4, so secrets spill out.

As to the former source, Judge Strickland is not going to release that information but will someone else? That requires looking at older charts. If I see any leakage after a quick look, I will post it.
    It seems a long ways back but Cheney-Mason's participation was foreseen. I'm sure Jose Baez was relieved and grateful when this seasoned criminal defense attorney assented. (Yes, he was invited aboard) This post was at the beginning of March.

Casey Anthony Hearing Slated For Friday

Officials said there would be a hearing in the Casey Anthony case Friday afternoon.

Karen Connolly Levey, the chief of due process services for the 9th Judicial Circuit Court of Florida, said in a release that Anthony would be present at the hearing.

The hearing is to address a motion by the defense, who wants a magistrate to be present when expert witnesses are inspecting evidence in the case.

The hearing is scheduled to begin at 1:30 p.m.

http://www.wesh.com/caseyanthony/24113604/detail.html

Emergency Hearing Seeking Magistrate Supervision

This chart also foretells expert defense witnesses will fail to serve according to ethical standards we expect because they are found in House 6 but in the Sign on House 7: not looking for fact and truth but only to undermine the prosecution's case. See Jupiter ruling expert witnesses of House 3 conjunct Uranus in Aries in House 6 of services performed for defense but not for the public good.

Tuba I just had to stop in and offer kudos once again on your accuracy again and and again...like the energizer bunny you just go on and on and I LOVE it! When I need to KNOW I always read HERE! Thanks for being there to interpret for us. You are much loved here.

We all knew LONG ago that Ms. Lyons would be leaving...at last that time has come.

ABC provided $200,000.00 to
    Casey Anthonys defense!
    The MURDERED should not be USED to pay for the MURDERERS DEFENSE!

American Tragedy: The defense of Casey Anthony.

Juror No. 11 somehow made the journey from Casey is the one on trial to George may be a murderer, based on how George acted on the stand? 3 years of evidence against Casey and he throws George under the bus. Makes sense?
    What evidence indicated that George might be a murderer? Anyone?
    Weren't they to ONLY consider EVIDENCE?
    This NOT GUILTY verdict throws Caylee right back into the swamp she decomposed in. Thanks to this "impartial" jury.

You are very welcome. We all do whatever we can to hurry the cause of justice in this case.

The Cardinal Cross on the angles of today's hearing chart promises immediate forward movement & will tend to conclude the matter more swiftly but Venus ruling the Ascendant pumps the brakes because of her position in a Fixed Sign. Defense is holding onto this cause because The Team mistrusts their opposition.

There will be more unrealistic financial demands in the near future because of the Venus - Neptune opposition we see forming. What is the name of the mitigation expert who has supposedly bonded with Prisoner? She wants to stay the course & probably seeks travel expenses. As for the prisoner, prospects are dimming with today's Pisces Moon in the weakest House of any horoscope staring at Saturn, who looms just opposite, from House 12.

Page 2 of 55 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast