1144 users online (197 members and 947 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 55 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast
    Zoe Bogart is offline Let's not ask for the Moon, we have the Stars
    Tuba, is the mitigation expert Jeanene Barrett? I know she works with AL.
    My brain is copyright-protected.
    Please pardon any typos. I'm a lousy typist and an even worse proofreader.

Big Brother and the Thought Police have arrived
    1984 by George Orwell (1949)

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Hoping you are feeling well enough to take in every detail of today's hearing, Angel and not be uncomfortable doing it. Godspeed your recovery!
    Life takes a toll. Please have exact change ready.

Well, just have to ask it straight out.

Are there any more lawyer shifts coming in? I have not times to quote or dates. Just, well, when a lawyer says in open Court that he does not have enough experience to handle something, I expect someone trying to back out, or being forced out.

If it cannot be answered that is okay too. I think we all have a handle on the circus running for a while.

TIA, and thanks for the danged hard work Tuba puts in here. Has anyone gone through the calendar lately, for the entire time? I did today. We really take advantage of Tuba, it is a LOT of work, and let us not forget it! And, she does advise on all of the other cases too!

Thanks to all the astrologers too, don't want to leave anyone out. Only post in bursts when work is low. Sorry, still read though.

Unless I have included a link, it is my opinion and only my opinion that I am expressing.

There just aren't legal precedents in case law for what The Team wants to do with the State's evidence. What Jose Baez said about himself and Mr. Mason in this regard was therefore said in jest to a great degree.

Ah....old saying: "Many a true word is spoken in jest."

Many, many thanks to you Tuba and all of our astrologers here for the fine work. Also Angel for keeping us so well informed. You're all priceless. Thanks, again.

In Orlando, the Sun Eclipsed on July 11, 2010

Under the Shadow, the Anthonys

The marriage composite for George & Cindy is hard hit by this total Solar Eclipse, which squares the rising degree of their chart and opposes their Jupiter. Pluto transiting overhead has reached their node and that too was eclipsed on June 26. Jupiter and Uranus transiting their employment and health House also afflicts that node, with Pluto atop it. This is also a negative influence on hires, anyone they pay to perform a service for them. All of this conflux also afflicts the Venus of their composite horoscope. Is their daughter involved in producing these circumstances? Yes, she is represented by transit Uranus, one of the serious afflictors. In the original composite horoscope, Uranus conjoins the marriage Sun, a shattering influence from the start.
    Last edited by Tuba; 07-05-2010 at 07:39 PM. Reason: add an "r"

For anyone who wants to inspect the very old chart for George & Cindy together, the composite chart is on our calendar for June 19, 2010.

I've checked the calendar for a chart for the hearing on July 15, has a chart been done for that hearing? We have news today that CA has been subpoenaed for this hearing.

Mother Of Casey Anthony To Be Questioned At Hearing
    http://www.wesh.com/news/24148133/detail.html

It will certainly be an interesting hearing.

JULY 15TH, 2010 Hearing

Quote Originally Posted by Tuba View Post

I went on a field trip to find the answer to my own question regarding the order Judge Belvin Perry published on June 8. During the one hour set aside for the case on July 15, at least two motions will come on for hearing: obtaining T.E.S. volunteer records by subpoena duces tecum and the reconsideration of certain Strickland rulings.

Websleuths, if ever there were a moment to strike in the public interest of obtaining the infirmary common room video, this is that moment. Do any of you know Kathi Belich or any of the reporters who regularly attend court on this case? We need to put a flea in her ear (or anyone's) that she implore the legal talent at her news organisation to submit a powerful brief based on Florida Sunshine Law. The case is already so far out of balance due to the endless delays and the obstruction we have witnessed, that it seems only equitable to tilt it back at least 10 lest the defendant's peers forget the nature of this crime and the person we are prosecuting for it. Weeks, then months and years drag by and the public's response to the murder dulls, particulars are lost, the memory of witnesses fades. Not only for defendants but for victims, must justice be swift. Let's raise a clamour with the newspapers and the television stations. It is always good and helpful to let them know we care!

note: will enter this link & chart on the Astro Calendar

Casey's Mother and Brother Ordered to Testify

http://www.wftv.com/news/24154159/detail.html

The 15th will definitely be an interesting day.....both Cindy and Lee have been ordered to testify on that day!

Quote Originally Posted by salvarenga View Post
    http://www.wftv.com/news/24154159/detail.html

The 15th will definitely be an interesting day.....both Cindy and Lee have been ordered to testify on that day!
    This is going to be good. Does anyone know what time, they are scheduled for?
    JUSTICE IS COMING HALEIGH AND CAYLEE

YOU GOT TO LOVE JUDGE STRICKLAND
    At it's core, the defense counsel's motion accuses the undersigned of being a "self aggrandizing media hound". Indeed. The irony is rich.

Motion granted.

Stan Strickland
    Circuit Judge

JULY 15th HEARING

copied from myorangeclerk.com
    Also noted on the Chart Tuba posted above.

07/15/2010 Hearing (2:00 PM) (Judicial Officer Perry, Belvin, JR)

Cheney Mason!

Oh My! You guys have to see this (if you haven't already).

I am bringing this over from the Main Forum, compliments of TheWorldAccording... get a load of this:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWb_ZztZOKM[/ame]

not sure what it means, if anything, but the mercury on the hearing chart is in the same place as george's natal mars, venus/uranus midpoint - caylee's natal mercury, sun/saturn midpoint - cindy's mercury/jupiter midpoint - 11Leo in the degree of the nodes.

do any of those mean anything?

Page 3 of 55 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast