980 users online (194 members and 786 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 5 of 55 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    Actually, there are astrologers who consider Mercury to be exalted in Aquarius, rather than Virgo. If you are one of them or a follower, then for you Mercury in Leo is in its fall. A planet in fall has lost his or her natural powers, privileges, advantages and is obliged to suffer disgrace, contempt, poverty or other form of limitation.
    Life takes a toll. Please have exact change ready.

JB filed this motion just before the hearing last Thursday. It is a protective order to have a phone call sealed that he had with an inmate.
    Tuba - there are several time stamps on this document but the clerk's stamp on it is
    July 15, 12:23pm.
    Will JB's motion be successful and the phone call be sealed or will it be released? Can a chart also reveal anything about the content or fall out of the phone call?
    A very interesting cover letter accompanies this motion.

Motion for Protective Order
    http://www.docstoc.com/docs/47211552...obin-Lunceford

It appears from this article that the judge is asking for the recorded phone call so that he can review it privately
    http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,6148971.story

the judge's order
    http://www.wftv.com/pdf/24324309/detail.html
    Last edited by QB.; 07-20-2010 at 12:54 PM. Reason: add doc

Thank you for the information, QB. I had a chart up here this morning but not for long as it was based on 12:53, not 12:23. I looked at the horoscope for when The Firm faxed the motion on Wednesday night from Kissimmee and can report to you that the recording will come out. Uranus rules The Firm's House 12 and is found in an angle. I can also report that neither side is happy over The War of the Snitches. Defense & Prosecution are going through some ugly moments. Maybe there is a lesson in depending upon the undependable.

Tuba,
    Thank you so much. I am eager to hear this recording. I wonder if JB is simply trying to spare himself embarrassment or something more serious.
    It also occurs to me that if media were to file a new motion to have the jail video released JP might be so inclined to do so.
    Thank you again, Tuba. I always look forward to your charts.

In this War of the Snitches, there is dispute over how the prisoner was described when she watched the common room news. In a short hearing, this probably won't come up but if it does, someone may ask to see the video. When Defense asked for reversal of Strickland rulings, we wanted media briefs on the subject. Strickland allowed for that and Judge Perry no doubt would too.

Saturn Moves On

Saturn re-enters Libra this morning, at 11:08 by the clocks in Orlando on daylight saving time. For the last hearing, on July 15, Saturn was poised directly opposite the prisoner's natal Sun and we witnessed the effect on her of the day's testimony and rulings.

She is not free from the weight of Saturn now. The early degree of Libra opposes her Decision Point at 118' Aries but also trips off her natal Sun again by solstice point. (Her Sun is the same number of degrees from the winter solstice at 0 Capricorn as is Saturn as he enters Libra.) So anything she does or decides activates Saturn at this time. There is no relief.

Websleuths noticed that she was not only disappointed and dismayed by the happenings of the hearing but also angry~bound to happen with Mars opposite her Mercury and square her own Mars and Uranus. That influence continues and will merge into the Saturn lane opposite her Sun the last week of July.

Transiting node of the Moon still favors her. These are her associates, whether The Team or, in Capricorn, those she encounters on DORML-12. These are the troops who try to catch her when she falls.

The gravity of Saturn leaves George's Sun Sign today. Of course, he has read the news that he is being investigated and Mars in Virgo adds to the scorch of his summer. The "Why would you destroy?" letter is only a prelude to the new George whose yells split the air like the crack of thunder.

Updates from My Clerk site:

07/19/2010 Notice of Cancellation of Taking Depositions
    07/20/2010 Status Hearing (1:30 PM) (Judicial Officer Perry, Belvin, JR)
    07/20/2010 Order Denying Motion to Exclude Hearsay Evidence, Gossip, and Innuendo
    07/20/2010 Order Directing State to File a Response and to Submit Telephone Recording of Robin Lunceford for In Camera Inspection

Order Denying Motion to Exclude Hearsay Evidence, Gossip, and Innuendo

http://www.ninthcircuit.org/news/Hig...07-19-2010.pdf

This was the motion to exclude the 911 calls

Quote Originally Posted by Tuba View Post
    Saturn re-enters Libra this morning, at 11:08 by the clocks in Orlando on daylight saving time. For the last hearing, on July 15, Saturn was poised directly opposite the prisoner's natal Sun and we witnessed the effect on her of the day's testimony and rulings.

She is not free from the weight of Saturn now. The early degree of Libra opposes her Decision Point at 118' Aries but also trips off her natal Sun again by solstice point. (Her Sun is the same number of degrees from the winter solstice at 0 Capricorn as is Saturn as he enters Libra.) So anything she does or decides activates Saturn at this time. There is no relief.

Websleuths noticed that she was not only disappointed and dismayed by the happenings of the hearing but also angry~bound to happen with Mars opposite her Mercury and square her own Mars and Uranus. That influence continues and will merge into the Saturn lane opposite her Sun the last week of July.

Transiting node of the Moon still favors her. These are her associates, whether The Team or, in Capricorn, those she encounters on DORML-12. These are the troops who try to catch her when she falls.

The gravity of Saturn leaves George's Sun Sign today. Of course, he has read the news that he is being investigated and Mars in Virgo adds to the scorch of his summer. The "Why would you destroy?" letter is only a prelude to the new George whose yells split the air like the crack of thunder.
    You "GO" George!!!!!! It's about time someone reacted normally.....

Source: http://www.***********.com/2010/07/m...thony-in-jail/

Caylee Daily has once again obtained Casey's visitor logs......

7/23/10 - 11:51:56 - 15:42:10, Steven N. Gold - http://www.cps.nova.edu/~gold/index.htm

Looks like Casey's warming up the bus to run over George and/or Lee with the sexual abuse claims.

7/2/10 - 19:36:16 - 20:37:36, Reginald Anthony Moss, Jr. - http://www.tonymosslaw.com/index.php...d=63&Itemid=47

Primary area of emphasis: capital murder litigation. Since entering private practice, he has handled over 50 death-eligible cases, including four that were tried to a penalty-phase verdict, without losing a single client to Florida's Death Row.

**Could Cheney be on the way out?**

Both Cheney and Baez had a visit with Casey this past Saturday, 7/24.

Cheney arrived at 12:17:19 with Baez arriving shortly thereafter at 12:26:07 and both leaving at 13:45:50.

Also of note from yesterday, Baez got in huff b/c certain bloggers were taking his Facebook photos and reposting them on his site. He has threatened to sue the bloggers.

http://www.aolnews.com/nation/articl...hotos/19569395

"I had to take all of my copyrighted photos down from my FB," attorney Jose Baez wrote on his Facebook page, "because it has come to my attention that certain bloggers were taking these photos without authorization and posting them on their websites."

**Can't be exact but he posted that comment to his Facebook around 5pm EST yesterday.**

Three Hour Deposition; Defense On Roy M. Kronk

Even though the Sun in Leo brings Roy Kronk's trough of the year, there were strongly supportive aspects working in his behalf today. He was deposed for three hours, until noon, accompanied by his counsel, David Evans. Jupiter and Uranus were sextile Roys Sun-Venus-Saturn and Mars with Saturn were trine from Libra. Pluto in Capricorn does not afflict Roy. Later today, the Moon entered Aries, so he and Mr. Evans could congratulate themselves on a job well done.

Are they indignant that these scurrilous assertions had to be dealt with? Outraged, more like. Hard lines for somebody who was trying to do the right thing.

Anyone who can guide me:
    I ran across an article on WESH News, while reading about Mr. Kronk...and I saw something else that blew me out of the water, I wasn't aware of this new law.
    An amendment went into effect this month in Florida, that bans a Judge from appointing Attorneys to an indigent client if they have already retained and paid a lawyer.It keeps the attorney from walking away, when the client is broke.

The new law, enacted this year by Florida Legislative, was enacted in response to the Anthony Case!
    Baez, being Casey's lead Attorney would be unable to withdraw...
    http://www.wesh.com/news/24442681/detail.html

Would one use the "time" the "law" went in to effect, or the " foreclosure" of home to see what direction Baez is going?

I have been doing a lot of studying with the charts, and trying my best to learn, It's very confusing...lol.
    Personally, I feel that he wants Casey to come on out with it, and she will take this to her grave...
    Last edited by FifthEssence; 07-31-2010 at 03:23 AM. Reason: link added

The legislature would not need personal knowledge of Mr. Baez's affairs nor his inclinations to enact this law, which no doubt foresaw the potential for unwarranted cash outlays if a defendant hires representatives and then goes broke. Could she or he then seek public defenders, when her hired attorneys refuse to work for nothing? This law prevents it.

As media law consultants have commented, Judge Perry would not approve an exit this deep into the case either, because of its prejudicial effect.

I wonder if any of our fine astrolgers see GA stepping up to the plate for Caylee.

Since GA was confronted by the defense team, he seems to have wavered off ICA....other than the hearing on the 911 calls, he has been absent from court...Do you see GA finally coming to Caylee's defense??? Will he finally tell the truth???

Also, what does ICA feel about her mother/brother and the 911 calls coming into evidence?

TIA

Page 5 of 55 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast