DY and KH know Terri is lying

RubyRed

"Keep on Truckin"
Reaction score
-f0567dab122075a6_custom_665xauto.jpg

"I've known her a long time. I know she's lying," Young said. "Terri is still not cooperating. I'm so angry, I don’t have words."

http://www.kptv.com/news/24190899/detail.html

I think many of us were very astute when we watched the first family presser and recognized DY's body language to be saying she didn't want TH to touch her....

My other comment that I mentioned in the closed thread is that women know women but men don't know women.

I guess the question in my mind is, is she lying about trying to have her husband killed, about Kyron missing, or both? DY may sense she's lying, but still not know about what. (of course she might have a lot more info than we do).

It doesn't make sense to me--if DY knows what a liar TH is, why did she let so much time pass before taking action for her son? They waited how long before their first press conference? I am just not fully believing her judgment right now--MOO. IMO, since LE has no other leads and is apparently making no effort to find anyone else, the parents HAVE to believe that it's TH.

I do think that DY blamed TH for Kyron's disappearance from the beginning, though--not in a "she kidnapped him" way, blamed her in a "she was responsible for my son and she failed him" kind of way.

I think many of us were very astute when we watched the first family presser and recognized DY's body language to be saying she didn't want TH to touch her....

My other comment that I mentioned in the closed thread is that women know women but men don't know women.

Kimster.....you are soooo right. Women can read other women like an xray. Men can have the xray and see nothing.....good comment!

What a nightmare it must be for them to know she is lying ... and not be able to get her to tell the truth.

I recently had a situation where I realized someone was lying to me (or omitting important info and trying to skew the situation to their advantage). I realized it not because they've lied to me before, but because I know how they would normally react in this situation. In my case, the outrage the other party normally would have expressed was absent, and I realized she was trying to hide information from me.

I can imagine DY and KH coming to similar realizations about Terri. From the first phone call, some normal, expected reaction or mannerism of Terri's was different. Even if she'd never lied to either other party before, that "off" moment coupled with failed lie detector tests and, inevitably, more "off" reactions or mannerisms would make for a "sort of surprised and sort of not" response to where the case is now.

Clearly these people have been gobsmacked to realize the person they've trusted for all this time is probably involved in Kyron's disappearance. They are reviewing everything they've ever "known" in light of this new information. That's why KH can't make a clear statement about how the relationship was between Terri and Kyron.

As far as DY allowing someone to raise her child who she didn't completely trust (as I saw implied in the other thread), I think that's unfair. She said she's been biting her tongue, basically. I'd imagine I'd be biting my tongue a lot if I was sharing my kids with a stepmom. And while I might not care for the stepmom as a person, that's a far cry from believing she'd actually harm my child.

It doesn't make sense to me--if DY knows what a liar TH is, why did she let so much time pass before taking action for her son? They waited how long before their first press conference? I am just not fully believing her judgment right now--MOO. IMO, since LE has no other leads and is apparently making no effort to find anyone else, the parents HAVE to believe that it's TH.

I do think that DY blamed TH for Kyron's disappearance from the beginning, though--not in a "she kidnapped him" way, blamed her in a "she was responsible for my son and she failed him" kind of way.

They were doing what LE told them to do. I'd rather not have had this turn into Jerry Springer with DY beating TH until she said where Kyron was. I'd rather not have her in the news every two seconds like the A's, making a fool of herself and Kyron being forgotten in the process. I applaud them for keeping quiet and working for LE. They have done what they need to do, and they and LE know a heck of a lot more than we do right now. I think her judgment is solid. She knows what she's doing is the right thing to do and she knows that TH did something to Kyron. Rather than making this tabloid fodder, She and Kaine and Tony have chosen to be the bigger people here and do the right things for Kyron. I admire both of their strength and tenacity, and if DY says TH is a liar, then I wholeheartedly believe her.

And we don't know that LE is not making an effort to find other people. Until it comes out for a fact that the only person they are centering on is TH, I am not going to assume they are singleminded and just trying to railroad TH. Sometimes something is what it is, and there's no massive conspiracy.

BTW, I think it's more - "I know the bi*** hurt him and I wish I could make her tell me where he is". I think this goes beyond Terri just failing Kyron.

I hope this is on topic because I just spent a long time typing this reply in the other thread, only to find it was closed when I went to post. :banghead: ;)

After watching the press conference, I can't help but wonder if DH's natural resentment toward the woman who has raised her child, and any resentment toward KH she's harbored over the years, have clouded her judgment.

Most of us have been in a situation where we suffered an offense or a tragedy and found ourselves accusing a person we disliked because we wanted to blame someone, and blaming the individual we didn't like to begin with affirmed our ill-feelings toward that person. It allowed us to say that we were right about him or her all along. I saw this happen in my own family when a loved one died and a sibling turned against the loved one's spouse and tried to convince others that the spouse was responsible for the death. It's a reaction some experience from the fear and anger that come with grief. Could that be the case with DY? If so, I don't blame her at all. In her shoes, God knows what I'd be thinking and feeling.

Now the alleged murder-for-hire, if true, would certainly be enough to convince KH. But that aside, I wonder if DY hasn't overstated her case to the point that she has convinced KH, and to a degree, LE. KH indicated he was caught off guard by the M-for-H plot and didn't think TH capable of harming Kyron, but now, the guilt that he is no doubt feeling could cause him to be easily swayed. I imagine him saying to DY, "Yes, you're right. I should've seen it."

I mean absolutely no disrespect to the parents. My heart bleeds for them. I only want this darling little boy to be found and the truth to be revealed. And I'm troubled that LE might be putting all of their eggs in one basket, based in part on DY's "instincts", which might or might not be accurate at the moment. Of course, the parents are at a disadvantage with the public because they are limited in what they can say, but I'd sure love to know if TH has exhibited rash behavior in the past that would support DY's suspicions.

Maybe she suspected it at first, but then really "knew" in her gut that Terri was lying after spending more time with her. And many families don't just come out right away and say that they feel a certain person is involved in a loved ones disappearance...It could be LE asked her not to publicly speculate as to not tip her off at first.

For all we know she "took action" in private, with LE or Kaine. We just don't know.

I don't know if Terri is involved or not. But I certainly don't suspect that Desiree would lie about whether or not she initially trusted or suspected Terri. What good would it server her to lie about how she feels about Terri?

I wonder if Terri and Desiree got into it about something in the days before Kyron went missing. I`m suspicious about the fact that Kyron was supposed to visit with his mom on that weekend and then all of a sudden he`s gone. Desiree was instantly suspicious of her, from her comments on the presser.

From tonight`s presser, Desiree stated that she`s known Terri for a long time. Didn`t she previously clear up the fact that she was NOT FRIENDS with Terri when Kyron was born:waitasec: I thinks there is confusion about them being friends or knowing each other for a long time.

They were doing what LE told them to do. I'd rather not have had this turn into Jerry Springer with DY beating TH until she said where Kyron was. I'd rather not have her in the news every two seconds like the A's, making a fool of herself and Kyron being forgotten in the process. I applaud them for keeping quiet and working for LE. They have done what they need to do, and they and LE know a heck of a lot more than we do right now. I think her judgment is solid. She knows what she's doing is the right thing to do and she knows that TH did something to Kyron. Rather than making this tabloid fodder, She and Kaine and Tony have chosen to be the bigger people here and do the right things for Kyron. I admire both of their strength and tenacity, and if DY says TH is a liar, then I wholeheartedly believe her.

And we don't know that LE is not making an effort to find other people. Until it comes out for a fact that the only person they are centering on is TH, I am not going to assume they are singleminded and just trying to railroad TH. Sometimes something is what it is, and there's no massive conspiracy.

BTW, I think it's more - "I know the bi*** hurt him and I wish I could make her tell me where he is". I think this goes beyond Terri just failing Kyron.

DY also made it a point to say that she did not want to elaborate on certain things because she did not want all the dirty laundry out there when Kyron came home. She stated that she did not want everything muddied with a lot of untrue statements.
I know I paraphrased what she said, but that was the gist of it. I applaud her for that.First and foremost in her mind is Kyron.

I guess the question in my mind is, is she lying about trying to have her husband killed, about Kyron missing, or both? DY may sense she's lying, but still not know about what. (of course she might have a lot more info than we do).

IMO,

DY knows Terri is lying about Kyron. She hopes there is an accomplice, that is taking care of Kyron. She even said she had an instinct about Terri when she got the call about Kyron.

The rest - the garbage with Kaine - is just more proof for Desiree, that Terri is using Kyron as a weapon against Kaine.

And maybe even against Desiree.

There is no way she can "know it". She can stongly suspect and believe it, but she can't know it, unless there is proof or Terri confesses.

Did I not just read that Kaine believed Terri was involved and that was based on LE believing the same?

p. 11/19
http://www.koinlocal6.com/media/lib/107/e/1/2/e12f2287-ce0b-48e0-8d85-e3955216ae1b/FULLORDER.pdf

I believe Respondent is involved in the disappearance of my son Kyron who has been mising since June 4, 2010. I also recently learned that Respondent attempted to hire someone to murder me. The police have provided me with probably cause to believe the above two statements are true.

(typed by me ... tried to be exact but have to dash ...)

If the police believe it, and they are the ones with the evidence ... it would be pretty hard not to believe it too ... especially if the police shared that info with Kaine and either he shared it with DY or the police did.

That's an excellent statement, Aedrys. The part I bolded particularly addresses my concerns, and though I'm not totally convinced, I am somewhat reassured by the strength of your convictions. In other words, I hope you're right.

If the police believe it, and they are the ones with the evidence ... it would be pretty hard not to believe it too ... especially if the police shared that info with Kaine and either he shared it with DY or the police did.

The police have been wrong before. They aren't infallible. I agree, though, and even though a little of me suspects TH had something to do with it, I have to admit, based on the "evidence" against her so far (and I use the term loosely) I haven't seen anything concrete that points exclusively to her. Lots of weird stuff adding up, but obviously it's not even enough to arrest her (so far). I'm just confused.

I do trust that they work hard, and are privy to more information than we are...I just hope it is all on the RIGHT track, whatever that may be.

I hope this is on topic because I just spent a long time typing this reply in the other thread, only to find it was closed when I went to post. :banghead: ;)

After watching the press conference, I can't help but wonder if DH's natural resentment toward the woman who has raised her child, and any resentment toward KH she's harbored over the years, have clouded her judgment.

Most of us have been in a situation where we suffered an offense or a tragedy and found ourselves wanting to accuse a person we disliked because we wanted to blame someone, and blaming the individual we didn't like to begin with affirmed our ill-feelings toward that person. It allowed us to say that we were right about him or her all along. I saw this happen in my own family when a loved one died and a sibling turned against the loved one's spouse, and tried to convince others that the spouse was responsible for the death. It's a reaction some experience from the anger that comes with grief. Could that be the case with DY? If so, I don't blame her at all. In her shoes, God knows what I'd be thinking and feeling.

Now the alleged murder-for-hire, if true, would certainly be enough to convince KH. But that aside, I wonder if DY hasn't overstated her case to the point that she has convinced KH, and to a degree, LE. KH indicated he was caught off guard by the M-for-H plot and didn't think TH capable of harming Kyron, but now, the guilt that he is no doubt feeling could cause him to be easily swayed. I imagine him saying to DY, "Yes, you're right. I should've seen it."

I mean absolutely no disrespect to the parents. My heart bleeds for them. I only want this darling little boy to be found and the truth to be revealed. And I'm troubled that LE might be putting all of their eggs in one basket, based in part on DY's "instincts", which might or might not be accurate at the moment. Of course, the parents are at a disadvantage with the public because they are limited in what they can say, but I'd sure love to know if TH has exhibited rash behavior in the past that would support DY's suspicions.

I included this quote because I think this post is right on target. I never could have said it so well. Thanks Bessie....

IMO, Someone skillful has profiled Terri.

As a result, and as part of the strategy, I think both Desiree and Kaine have been to NPD school. (Narcissistic Personality Disorder)

I'm loving the new, aggressive Desiree. This attitude is one way to work with NPD. No more nice guy - relentless attack, calling-out, naming fault, naming flaws, placing blame, in-your-face, finger-pointing, no excuses, no wiggle room, pounding on wrong-doings, no forgiveness, negating the imagined self, denying a relationship ever even existed, denying trust or respect ever existed.

And Kaine - withdrawn and closed. I wonder if he is playing the "I couldn't give a crap about Terri" card. This is another way to work with NPD. Take all attention away. Refuse to give Terri's relationship with Kyron any credit whatsoever. (I don't know about her relationship with Kyron - ask Terri.) Shrug off her child rearing, shrug off her homemaking. Deny you noticed if she even had a relationship with the very child she's devoted the last 4 years to raising. Take everything that defines Terri and Terri's world, everything that identifies what Terri considers herself to be away, - no house, no children, no gym, no career. Stop the parasitic relationship. Force Terri to stand alone in vast nothingness and terrorize her into compliance so she can feed her endless need for any outside stimulus.

If Terri is NPD, as I suspect, she cannot be alone with herself. She would rather be in prison.

I feel like some of these answers were so awesome that the questions had to be anticipated and were highly scripted. (That is okay with me, by the way.)

IMO - much of this is FBI staged & ... it is still very very fascinating.

Not to mention, I'm sure Terri really is a big fat liar.

JMHO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123
Back