1227 users online (195 members and 1032 guests)  



Websleuths News


Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 84
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Chicago burbs
    Posts
    74,360

    MO - Alisa Maier, 4, Louisiana, 5 July 2010 - #3

    Please continue here:

    Thread 1

    Thread 2
    Last edited by KateB; 04-29-2015 at 12:03 AM. Reason: repair url tag.
    ~JMO~

    A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown


    Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

    You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    103
    I thought I heard on Fox 2news in st louis that they were wondering if this guy had something to do with another abduction of a girl. so i watched and waited but never heard anything. just wondering if anyone heard this? There have been a lot of abducted kids in this area. and a few children murdered. wish we could solve them all

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    massachusetts
    Posts
    6,342
    ironically she looks happy in that pic of her on the bike

    ok im being a twit.

    so glad she can be a kid again.

    and im glad scumbag didnt survive.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,811
    Thank you so much for the links, cake. much appreciated.

    Goodnite all.
    Maybe tomorrow another missing person will be found. Or maybe another sicko will be removed from the earth.

    Either way is cause for celebration. Sleep well in your home sweet Alisa. RIP sweet Somer.. dance somer dance, sing somer sing... forever in our hearts.
    Shine Somer Shine!

    My posts are my opinion only; you may not use my posts for
    anything, except quoting within the Websleuths Forum.

    There is no way to be a perfect mother, but there are a million ways to be a good one!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    8,668
    Quote Originally Posted by kbl8201 View Post
    ironically she looks happy in that pic of her on the bike

    ok im being a twit.

    so glad she can be a kid again.

    and im glad scumbag didnt survive.
    Why is it ironic? She's a child and she SHOULD be happy - whatever she's doing!

    God willing - she has always been a kid.

    Bless her little heart!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    massachusetts
    Posts
    6,342
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairy1 View Post
    Why is it ironic? She's a child and she SHOULD be happy - whatever she's doing!

    God willing - she has always been a kid.

    Bless her little heart!
    i know. i was making fun of my earlier comments

  7. #7
    hollyblue's Avatar
    hollyblue is offline It may be the cock that crows, but it is the hen that lays the eggs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    9,113
    I wonder if she might have been asleep in the car when he went in to Walmart? I hope, but seriously doubt he would have taken that chance...so where was she? JO had ties to Troy and Troy was where the WM was located.

    Surely LE/media will follow through and let us know the whereabouts, etc, re: JO....and if there were any connections to the "sudden death" at the Weil addy as well as Jeff Smith's murder. Here's hoping they find tons of evidence in JO's house if he was connected...or had been up to his "porn" tricks again.

    I sincerely think these types have very different wiring from the norm since they can't/won't choose to change.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    38
    Apparently the gun used to kill Jeff Smith was not the one Alisa's abductor used to kill himself.

    http://www.ksdk.com/news/local/story...206612&catid=3

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Bluffs of the Missouri in The Lou
    Posts
    2,106
    Yet they haven't ruled out that he was involved in the Jeff Smith murder, and what is very interesting is they activated the Major Case Squad on that case indefinitely. That rarely happens. Fox is reporting that they are still looking at PS as the suspect in that case because of the similarities to the one in Troy he was involved with. Why was this guy even out of jail?

    http://www.fox2now.com/news/ktvi-ali...,5263806.story

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Bluffs of the Missouri in The Lou
    Posts
    2,106
    Quote Originally Posted by hollyblue View Post
    I wonder if she might have been asleep in the car when he went in to Walmart? I hope, but seriously doubt he would have taken that chance...so where was she? JO had ties to Troy and Troy was where the WM was located.

    Surely LE/media will follow through and let us know the whereabouts, etc, re: JO....and if there were any connections to the "sudden death" at the Weil addy as well as Jeff Smith's murder. Here's hoping they find tons of evidence in JO's house if he was connected...or had been up to his "porn" tricks again.

    I sincerely think these types have very different wiring from the norm since they can't/won't choose to change.
    Who knows? I wonder what time he was taped at Walmart, you would think LE would have released that. The media has gotten so strange on this, almost like they were told to back off of it for now and focus on Alisas homecoming. The story about the body being found can still be found if you google...

    "Body pulled from former home of kidnapper Paul Smith | ksdk.com ...
    The apartment complex is in the 7001 block of Weil Avenue. Police have not commented on how the person died, but are right now calling it a sudden death. ...
    http://www.ksdk.com/news/local/story...yid=206494...3 - 23 hours ago"

    But the story has been pulled for whatever reason. Normally bodies being found are at the top of every newscast. So did they, or did they not find a body at this address? And if so, whose body is it? Too many weird coincidences going on in this case pointing straight at PS.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    341
    THANK G-D:

    1. Alisa was found alive and UNHARMED.

    2. Smith is DEAD! WOOOO HOOO!!! One less scumbag on earth!!! He did what the justice system SHOULD be doing when these men are convicted!

    3. Alisa was able to identify Smith as the one who "cut her hair" This further proves his guilt, in addition to him spray-painting his car.

    4. For security cameras! (Walmart)

    5. For WONDERFUL, kind, caring people like the couple who stayed with Alisa when they found her until the police arrived.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    3,464
    "They were looking for evidence in both Monday's kidnapping of the little girl from Louisiana, Missouri and Saturday's murder of Hawk Point garage owner Jeffery Smith."

    My guesss, he tried to get Jeffery Smith to paint his car, Jeffery figures out "this guy" is the kidnapper and gets murdered.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    341
    Originally posted by Stella5:
    Why was this guy even out of jail?
    I KNOW, right?!! *rolls eyes* It should be a federal CRIME to let people like him back on the streets.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    North Carolina's beautiful Blue Ridge Mtns.
    Posts
    5,652
    Quote Originally Posted by Stella5 View Post
    Who knows? I wonder what time he was taped at Walmart, you would think LE would have released that. The media has gotten so strange on this, almost like they were told to back off of it for now and focus on Alisas homecoming. The story about the body being found can still be found if you google...

    "Body pulled from former home of kidnapper Paul Smith | ksdk.com ...
    The apartment complex is in the 7001 block of Weil Avenue. Police have not commented on how the person died, but are right now calling it a sudden death. ...
    www.ksdk.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=206494...3 - 23 hours ago"

    But the story has been pulled for whatever reason. Normally bodies being found are at the top of every newscast. So did they, or did they not find a body at this address? And if so, whose body is it? Too many weird coincidences going on in this case pointing straight at PS.
    You know I saw the original story said basically what you quoted above but then as you said when you click the link now the story disappeared. Sounds like the news was either wrong or told to pull the story by LE. Perhaps they are looking at far more than we can imagine. Bet they are fingerprinting every inch of that house to identify anyone who could have possibly been there. No telling all they've found. Maybe we will know eventually.

    Stella did your husband find out why a RO was living at the address down the street from you??? I was just wondering.
    About the time we can make ends meet, somebody moves the ends. Herbert Hoover

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    MO
    Posts
    39
    Considering how fast they pulled the story, it was probably completely unrelated. The media was already set up at the Weil address (a corporate apartment complex with numerous units), and probably saw an ambulance or police arrive and rushed the story out before all the details were verified.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Found Alive MO - Alisa Maier, 4, Louisiana, 5 July 2010 - #2
    By Cubby in forum Located Persons Discussion
    Replies: 690
    Last Post: 07-08-2010, 11:52 PM
  2. Found Alive MO - Alisa Maier, 4, Louisiana, 5 July 2010 - #1
    By SheWhoMustNotBeNamed in forum Located Persons Discussion
    Replies: 525
    Last Post: 07-07-2010, 03:27 AM