Warning Graphic, 74 yo Man Found Dead At Home, Also 94 yo Mother

Oh my, how very sad. I wonder if the mother knew he had died or just thought he had left.

I can't imagine a 74 year old and 94 year old living in a house with no running water. I'm sorry they didn't have any support. Rest in peace.

So sad :( I hope the pair of them RIP. Where was their family? Were they all there was? It makes me feel so helpless when the elderly are just left to fend for themselves. These people built this country and our way of life. They have a wealth of knowledge and wisdom to offer. And yet these two folks died with nary a soul to notice.

so very sad.

Heartbreaking! May they both RIP.

Wow.So sad and gross the cat eating his foot.

Im so sorry for the mother and son and the pets as well. I hope the mom didnt suffere long after the son died but if she died of dehydration I fear it was pretty rough.

oh my gosh.

That is terrible! :(

Every now and then there is always a story like this that surfaces questioning just what kind of assistance is avaliable to elderly citizens...

I don't know what it's like in America. But i do know that here - There are services avaliable but only if you qualify for them IE - Meals on wheels, district nurses etc etc

I think the saddest thing about this is the lack of contact. I mean, they were fending for themselves - can't tell much from the news story but this is a tragedy.

May they rest in peace.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melissawilkinson44
Back