TX TX - Krishonda 'Shonda' Townsend, 19, Mineral Wells, 5 Jul 2010

TexasLil

Reaction score
picture.php

Krishonda “Shonda” Leann Townsend, age 19 and mom to a son who is 2 years old, went missing sometime after 12:10 a.m. Monday, July 5, 2010 while reportedly returning home from Mineral Wells, Texas. She sent her mother a text message shortly after midnight, telling her she was on her way home – just east of Perrin in Gibtown. She was last seen at a friend's house off U.S. Highway 180 West in Mineral Wells, where she left sometime between 11:30-11:40 p.m. Sunday.

Mineral Wells police noticed her gray Toyota Camry parked in the 800 block of S.E. 3rd Ave. before she was reported missing. They ran the license plate number in the computer at the time. Later, around 10:00p.m. Monday night, Shonda and her car were reported missing to Jack County Sheriffs Department.

The car was parked on the road in a residential area. Shonda's car stereo was out of her car, there were no signs the car was broken into but there was stuff scattered around in the car.

Shonda has not contacted family or friends since the text she sent her mother. Her phone is now off or dead.

ANYONE WITH INFORMATION about Shonda is asked to contact the Jack County Sheriff's Office at (940) 567-2161 or Mineral Wells police at (940) 328-7770.

http://www.myfoxdfw.com/dpp/news/070710-teen-mom-missing-since-july-4

After reading that article I found it strange that Shonda went all the way to Mineral Wells when her house was literally closer to the lake than Mineral Wells. The blue point in the center is Shond'a's town.

They left Lake Bridgeport, drove to Mineral Wells to eat and then she was going to back track to her house at almost midnight. Here is the map:

picture.php

I so hope this young lady is ok. It doesn't good at all.

I found Shonda's MySpace, which appears to have been accessed on 7/7/10?? No updates since June 14, though, and I didn't spot anything out of the ordinary (though I don't claim to have read it completely! just looks like typical stuff to me)...
http://www.myspace.com/misstownsend09

I'm coming out of lurking for this...

I live in Texas not too far west of Mineral Wells and my husband and I were out shopping today when we overheard a lady talking on the phone to someone about a girl that was missing. My husband is a cop so of course he went straight into "cop-mode" and approached her to ask what was up. She gave him a flyer with Shonda's picture on it and told him what was going on. My first thought was "As soon as I get home I have to check WS!!"

So very, very sad. I do not have a good feeling about this. My heart goes out to her family. Especially her little boy.

You can just see the love she has for her baby boy in all of her pictures...

I sure hope this one ends well, sadly I do not have a good feeling about this one.

I found Shonda's MySpace, which appears to have been accessed on 7/7/10?? No updates since June 14, though, and I didn't spot anything out of the ordinary (though I don't claim to have read it completely! just looks like typical stuff to me)...

the comment asking if the other baby's momma is psycho was interesting.

sure would like to see the fb page with Shonda's last post 'i got this'

I think the comment on June 2 (I think) about hopin and praying that you'll be by mine and Haidon sides soon is interesting...

There is definitely a male she is interested in....

It would be typical - if she wasn't missing. She obviously was interested in someone she couldn't be with immediately. Why would that be?

And....she appears to have been having some words with another woman. She refers to someone being a "HOE", and "sleeping with someone else's husband."

LE needs to figure out who these two people are - now.

I think the comment on June 2 (I think) about hopin and praying that you'll be by mine and Haidon sides soon is interesting...

There is definitely a male she is interested in....

I got that impression as well. One of the previously linked articles mentioned something about her texting someone with an "A" name and being pretty secretive about it. Kind of makes you wonder...

I found her facebook but, alas, it's private. I did a quick look through her friends to see if I could find correspondence with someone who might be a love interest but nothing so far.

I got that impression as well. One of the previously linked articles mentioned something about her texting someone with an "A" name and being pretty secretive about it. Kind of makes you wonder...

I found her facebook but, alas, it's private. I did a quick look through her friends to see if I could find correspondence with someone who might be a love interest but nothing so far.

If she was in love with someone, at least ONE of her friends has to know who it is. But it sounds like she wanted to keep it a secret. Why? Is he married? With someone else? An ex that her friends don't care for?

Same with whatever girl she was "fighting" with on MS. She had to have told her friends what was going on.

Right?

FYI: On May 20th, Shonda says on myspace that the person she refers to as a 'hoe' is named 'Wendy M.'. "Wendy" has apparently said some things about Shonda. Shonda says that Wendy 'has it coming'.

I hope LE is looking into who Wendy is.
ETA: Wendy apparently tried to sleep with someone's husband. Shonda doesn't agree with that or like Wendy. Further, in reference to Shonda pining after some guy she couldn't have....she states in May that she will have to wait for him for 12 months AND that she and Haiden are waiting for him and miss him. I'm thinking this is the father of Haiden...and that he may be in the military or, perhaps, some juvie detention program!?!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back