1122 users online (265 members and 857 guests)  


The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News


Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Rochester, New York
    Posts
    30,573

    Former NFL Head Coach Dennis Green's Son Arrested With Child Porn!!

    Link

    Jeremy Green arrested on child porn, drug charges
    Posted by Michael David Smith on July 9, 2010 7:22 AM ET

    ESPN NFL analyst Jeremy Green has been arrested in Bristol, Connecticut, and charged with first-degree possession of child pornography, possession of narcotics and possession of drug paraphernalia, the Hartford Courant is reporting....


    Wow! Not only is this disturbing for anyone but now his whole family is dragged into it too!!

    Thank God I don't have to worry about this with anyone in my family because I wouldn't be able to go out in public anymore without being heavily disguised.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Rochester, New York
    Posts
    30,573
    Here's more on the story; http://articles.courant.com/2010-07-...bristol-videos

    Warrant Details Arrest of Former ESPN Employee
    July 23, 2010|BY HILDA MUÑOZ, hmunoz@courant.com

    NEW BRITAIN — — During a two-hour online chat last month, Jeremy Green shared sexually explicit photos and videos of a toddler with a woman named "lendingmom12" and said he couldn't wait for her to bring her three children to Connecticut, according to an arrest affidavit released Friday morning.

    Unbeknownst to Green, who hid behind the screen name "jjack0721," the woman he'd been chatting with was a detective working undercover with the Taney County Missouri Sheriff's Department in Forsythe, Mo.

    Their online conversation led to Green's arrest July 8 at a motel in Southington....



  3. #3
    LadyL's Avatar
    LadyL is offline Sleuthing for Lonzie Barton & All Victims.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    8,617
    ewww
    and the woman named 'lendingmom' - was that the undercover detective or the mother of the toddler? whose toddler is it?

    what a pig
    am I allowed to say that?

    not only can I not imagine having to go out in public Steely Dan, I can't imagine having to do this as a job

    I'm very grateful to those LE officers who are willing and able to snag these criminals because I sure wouldn't be able to handle it without going off the deep end

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Rochester, New York
    Posts
    30,573
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyL View Post
    ewww
    and the woman named 'lendingmom' - was that the undercover detective or the mother of the toddler? whose toddler is it?

    what a pig
    am I allowed to say that?

    not only can I not imagine having to go out in public Steely Dan, I can't imagine having to do this as a job

    I'm very grateful to those LE officers who are willing and able to snag these criminals because I sure wouldn't be able to handle it without going off the deep end
    I think that an undercover officer in Missouri was using the internet handle "lendingmom" and the pictures sent were of kids who's parents gave permission to use them. It sounds like the internet contact was enough for the detectives in Bristol to get a search warrant that they eventually were able to execute at the hotel.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    24,429
    Quote Originally Posted by Steely Dan View Post
    I think that an undercover officer in Missouri was using the internet handle "lendingmom" and the pictures sent were of kids who's parents gave permission to use them. It sounds like the internet contact was enough for the detectives in Bristol to get a search warrant that they eventually were able to execute at the hotel.
    You are misreading the article. He alllegedly shared the movies and pictures with "lendingmom," as is he was the one allegedly sending "lendingmom" the movies (she was the undercover police officer, so I sincerely doubt she would be sending him any movies, and why would parents give permission-that's too nauseating to even think about), not the other way around.

    "Green sent pornographic images and videos of a toddler and one of an 8-year-old girl to a woman online in hopes that she would bring her three children to him."

    Read more: http://www.footballnewsnow.com/2010/...#ixzz0umbIRSAI


    http://www.footballnewsnow.com/2010/...-jeremy-green/
    Last edited by jjenny; 07-25-2010 at 07:37 PM.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Rochester, New York
    Posts
    30,573
    Quote Originally Posted by jjenny View Post
    You are misreading the article. He alllegedly shared the movies and pictures with "lendingmom," as is he was the one allegedly sending "lendingmom" the movies (she was the undercover police officer, so I sincerely doubt she would be sending him any movies, and why would parents give permission-that's too nauseating to even think about), not the other way around.

    "Green sent pornographic images and videos of a toddler and one of an 8-year-old girl to a woman online in hopes that she would bring her three children to him."

    Read more: http://www.footballnewsnow.com/2010/...#ixzz0umbIRSAI


    http://www.footballnewsnow.com/2010/...-jeremy-green/


    Ohhhhhhh!! You're right. I do wonder who those kids are though. It did seem like the other way around it would have been entrapment.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    729
    I honestly think the anonymity of the internet fans the fire on these types of crimes (incites them as it were). And don't get me wrong, I'm not blaming the tool (the net). In that no longer do sickos have to goto sleasy porn stores or pass it around physically. They can fly under the radar as it were and it incites them to commit (or try to commit) more crimes. It's shocking the sophisticated programs some of these criminals had even back in the day to try to avoid detection. I know there's more of them as time proceeds but there's also a lot of really dedicated hard working people trying to hold the line on them.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    729
    Quote Originally Posted by Steely Dan View Post
    Ohhhhhhh!! You're right. I do wonder who those kids are though. It did seem like the other way around it would have been entrapment.
    No shortage of really sick people in the world. Not many yrs back there were rings of grandparents producing and distributing porn of their own grandchildren worldwide via the net if anyone can believe that.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    10,579
    Adalena--I'm confused. What case are you referring to? I know we've had lots of child porn cases posted here but I don't recall one where there were "rings of grandparents". Do you have a link or a date or city? I'd like to know more. That's scary.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Rochester, New York
    Posts
    30,573
    The good thing about the computers though is that it's almost impossible to hide the porn now. Back in the day if you were clever enough to find a place to put it that the cops couldn't find you were ok. Nowadays unless you destroy your hard drive you're busted.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    10,579
    Just to clarify. Parents couldn't give permission for pornographic photos of their children to be used, even for police purposes, as that would be yet another crime. I doubt (I'm not sure) that LE ever actually sends real photos of children. They'd have to be computer generated IMO. Can you imagine the legal and ethical mess?

    I think that LE are extremely good at drawing these guys out. They slowly build their trust by seeming interested and impressed by what someone has. If you've ever read any transcripts of these busts, you'd see. They let the bad guys say all of the incriminating stuff while they just say things like "sounds cool", "really", "hmmmm". LE knows that each and every word they say will be gone over with a fine tooth comb by the defense, looking for entrapment.

    IIRC, when they arrested Chris Bowersox of the Bakersfield PD, they released the transcripts of what caught him. Personally, I think they generally catch only the stupidest or the ones who are so sick that they don't stop to really pay attention as to who's leading the conversation. When you see it in print, it's really obvious.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Rochester, New York
    Posts
    30,573
    Quote Originally Posted by Missizzy View Post
    Just to clarify. Parents couldn't give permission for pornographic photos of their children to be used, even for police purposes, as that would be yet another crime. I doubt (I'm not sure) that LE ever actually sends real photos of children. They'd have to be computer generated IMO. Can you imagine the legal and ethical mess?

    I think that LE are extremely good at drawing these guys out. They slowly build their trust by seeming interested and impressed by what someone has. If you've ever read any transcripts of these busts, you'd see. They let the bad guys say all of the incriminating stuff while they just say things like "sounds cool", "really", "hmmmm". LE knows that each and every word they say will be gone over with a fine tooth comb by the defense, looking for entrapment.

    IIRC, when they arrested Chris Bowersox of the Bakersfield PD, they released the transcripts of what caught him. Personally, I think they generally catch only the stupidest or the ones who are so sick that they don't stop to really pay attention as to who's leading the conversation. When you see it in print, it's really obvious.
    When I posted that I didn't think they were explicit pictures.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    CITY OF BROTHERLY SHOVE
    Posts
    17,520
    We had a thread on this and if I remember correctly we were wondering who the heck this guy is.

    Just saying.




    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...t=dennis+green



Similar Threads

  1. GUILTY MA - Wrestling coach David Castricone arrested for child porn
    By Missizzy in forum Recently Sentenced and Beyond
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-12-2016, 02:18 AM
  2. GUILTY VA - Matthew Wheeler, HS football coach, arrested for child porn
    By Missizzy in forum Recently Sentenced and Beyond
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-12-2016, 01:25 AM
  3. GUILTY CA - Pastor & coach Christopher Olague arrested for child sex abuse & child porn
    By Missizzy in forum Recently Sentenced and Beyond
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-22-2016, 03:25 AM
  4. TX - Baytown coach/child advocate arrested for child porn
    By Missizzy in forum Crimes-Spotlight on Children
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-09-2011, 08:13 PM