1062 users online (202 members and 860 guests)  

Websleuths News

Not Of This World

Post 10 Brands That May Disappear in 2011

24/7 Wall St. regularly compiles a report of brands that are likely to disappear in the near-term. Last April, and again in December, we published our findings. Usually, it would take a full year before such a list could be compiled again. However, the current economic climate has accelerated this process and a majority of the brands on the first two lists are either gone, have been acquired, or have filed for bankruptcy.

Follow me on the Twitter! @EricDiesel1972

Deuteronomy 18:10-12 (KJV)

10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

Follow me at my Biblical Blog: http://scripture-demystified.blogspot.com

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

Not "Reader's Digest"

LadyL is offline Sleuthing for Lonzie Barton & All Victims.
    wow, a couple of those really surprise me

Great White North
    They have already taken away Marathon candy bars and O'Grady's Augratin chips....I betta NOT see B.C.Powders go out.

I was surprised to see Blockbuster on the list.

Oak Harbor, WA
    Unfortunately no big shocks for me...
    I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.

Wow - some are household names here. So sad.

Readers Digest - mum used to read it, and so do I. Love the jokes.

Blockbuster - oh to walk along the perimeter of the wall to find all the new movies. Now where am I gonna go. I hate those red boxes.

T-Mobile. The only service we get up here. I love buying the cards for my son to use for emergencies (especially when it snows).

BP -- well won't be missing them much

Radio Shack -- eh? Could take em or leave em.

Zale Corp - If this is the jeweler, I'm sad. I bought many of my early day jewelry from them.

Dumpwater, Arkansas..LOL

I'm sad to see RD on the list. I love to read them. My favorite part is the "That's Outrageous" section.
    "If at first you don't succeed, skydiving isn't for you!"

The above post is my opinion and my opinion only. Please do not copy and past to other forums. If I wanted to posted on other forums, I would do it myself. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated in this matter.

Hm. Isn't BP a bunch of Union workers? Do I smell a bailout? Interesting. Hold their feet to the fire for 20 billion, they go under, and we, the taxpayers pay up. More than once.

At the beach
    Kia had better not disappear before they get my a/c fixed properly!