1210 users online (248 members and 962 guests)  

Websleuths News

Naked man on I-95 creates a sensation

A masked naked man performing a lewd act Friday on the shoulder of I-95 north triggered a flurry of phone calls from passing motorists, state police said.

Shortly before 1 a.m., state trooper Cpl. David Myers drove up in his marked police cruiser to investigate the reported roadside peep show, near the service area in Newark.

As he did, the trooper realized that it wasn't exactly a mask the naked man was using as a disguise.

"He was wearing a woman's bra and panties on his head," police spokesman Capt. Tim Winstead said. "And sneakers."

According to court records, the trooper witnessed the man engaging in the lewd act before the man realized the trooper was there.

When he saw the trooper, the naked man bolted toward Chapman Road.

The uniformed trooper gave chase, "asking the naked man to please stop," court records said.

The trooper chased the man to a nearby condominium complex where he was captured - still naked. Ronald J. Krischbaum, 34, of New Castle, was charged with one count each of misdemeanor indecent exposure, lewdness and resisting arrest. He was released on $1,250 unsecured bail.

http://www.delawareonline.com/newsjo...anoni95cr.html

Cops don't make enough money.

It wasn't Mark Hacking was it?
    "It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

GO STEELERS!

Yikes! This story reminded me of my mother! She's bi-polar and once, when she was manic, she took off all her clothes and walked around downtown (totally naked!) inviting people to her birthday party. Yes, it WAS her birthday that day and since she was wearing her "birthday suit" it made perfect sense to her. Geez....is it any wonder that I moved away?!?!?
    Step right up and see the Yakwoman! Only 25 cents a look!

What Cass? No photo link?

Okay, why didn't I hear about this? I live where this occurred for goodness sake! It happened on my birthday only 3 miles from my house and I didn't know about it. I would have liked to have seen this one. It was obviously not widely reported and I'm afraid I don't read the newspaper. We don't have a TV station of our own and have to rely on Philadelphia to report news in our area.

Quote Originally Posted by Sprocket
    What Cass? No photo link?
    LOL.. I don't have one that would not get me timed out!

photolink, here it is

Freethought is a philosophy not a policy-
    "The opinions expressed herein are not necessarily those of my employer, not necessarily mine, and probably not necessary."

I vote for the Death Penalty

P.S. is he related to Scott?

None of yall said how he looked. How would you rate him on a scale of 1 to 10? LOL
    I'm only kidding.

small world

Quote Originally Posted by Yakwoman
    Yikes! This story reminded me of my mother! She's bi-polar and once, when she was manic, she took off all her clothes and walked around downtown (totally naked!) inviting people to her birthday party. Yes, it WAS her birthday that day and since she was wearing her "birthday suit" it made perfect sense to her. Geez....is it any wonder that I moved away?!?!?
    Down the street from where I live, lives a man who is bi-polar. About 10 years ago he took off and ran down the street, naked. One of the neighbors must have seen him, and drove his car down and picked him up. The word was that he wasn't taking his medication. (true story) Old proverb: the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
    This is my opinion, and change is good.

picture

Quote Originally Posted by indigomood

Hey, was that picture anatomically correct?
    This is my opinion, and change is good.

Quote Originally Posted by vicktor
    Hey, was that picture anatomically correct?
    I'm not sure, looked like he may have had three testicles!
    Freethought is a philosophy not a policy-
    "The opinions expressed herein are not necessarily those of my employer, not necessarily mine, and probably not necessary."

Unhappy

Ok, maybe I should have not said anything ;-) Three testicles sounds disturbing.

Quote Originally Posted by vicktor
    Down the street from where I live, lives a man who is bi-polar. About 10 years ago he took off and ran down the street, naked. One of the neighbors must have seen him, and drove his car down and picked him up. The word was that he wasn't taking his medication. (true story) Old proverb: the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
    Hey - are you insinuating that The Yakwoman might have a screw loose? (It's okay if you are, I just wanted to make sure).
    Step right up and see the Yakwoman! Only 25 cents a look!