Naked man on I-95 creates a sensation

Casshew

Former Member
Reaction score
[font=verdana,helvetica,arial,sans-serif]A masked naked man performing a lewd act Friday on the shoulder of I-95 north triggered a flurry of phone calls from passing motorists, state police said.

Shortly before 1 a.m., state trooper Cpl. David Myers drove up in his marked police cruiser to investigate the reported roadside peep show, near the service area in Newark.

As he did, the trooper realized that it wasn't exactly a mask the naked man was using as a disguise.

"He was wearing a woman's bra and panties on his head," police spokesman Capt. Tim Winstead said. "And sneakers."

According to court records, the trooper witnessed the man engaging in the lewd act before the man realized the trooper was there.

When he saw the trooper, the naked man bolted toward Chapman Road.

The uniformed trooper gave chase, "asking the naked man to please stop," court records said.

The trooper chased the man to a nearby condominium complex where he was captured - still naked. Ronald J. Krischbaum, 34, of New Castle, was charged with one count each of misdemeanor indecent exposure, lewdness and resisting arrest. He was released on $1,250 unsecured bail.

http://www.delawareonline.com/newsjournal/local/2004/07/31nakedmanoni95cr.html

[/font]

Yikes! This story reminded me of my mother! She's bi-polar and once, when she was manic, she took off all her clothes and walked around downtown (totally naked!) inviting people to her birthday party. Yes, it WAS her birthday that day and since she was wearing her "birthday suit" it made perfect sense to her. Geez....is it any wonder that I moved away?!?!?

Okay, why didn't I hear about this? I live where this occurred for goodness sake! It happened on my birthday only 3 miles from my house and I didn't know about it. I would have liked to have seen this one. It was obviously not widely reported and I'm afraid I don't read the newspaper. We don't have a TV station of our own and have to rely on Philadelphia to report news in our area. :banghead:

5.GIF

:D

Yakwoman said:
Yikes! This story reminded me of my mother! She's bi-polar and once, when she was manic, she took off all her clothes and walked around downtown (totally naked!) inviting people to her birthday party. Yes, it WAS her birthday that day and since she was wearing her "birthday suit" it made perfect sense to her. Geez....is it any wonder that I moved away?!?!?

Down the street from where I live, lives a man who is bi-polar. About 10 years ago he took off and ran down the street, naked. One of the neighbors must have seen him, and drove his car down and picked him up. The word was that he wasn't taking his medication. (true story) Old proverb: the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

vicktor said:
Down the street from where I live, lives a man who is bi-polar. About 10 years ago he took off and ran down the street, naked. One of the neighbors must have seen him, and drove his car down and picked him up. The word was that he wasn't taking his medication. (true story) Old proverb: the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Hey - are you insinuating that The Yakwoman might have a screw loose? (It's okay if you are, I just wanted to make sure). :crazy:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back