1525 users online (244 members and 1281 guests)  

Websleuths News

View Poll Results: Will George attend the July 15th hearing?

Voters
253. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

103 40.71%
  • NO

90 35.57%
  • Unsure

60 23.72%

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Will George attend the July 15th hearing?

I don't think he will attend. Wondering what everyone else thinks.
    Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad.
    Euripides

I think he will be there. CA will demand it, imo.

Hmmm...I voted unsure...but I'm leaning toward yes he probably will. I don't say this to be funny, but I really believe he will do as he's told and CA will want him there. Then again, he wasn't at the other hearings. Lee will be though! He'll get to see his precious CMA and keep his promise whatever that was lol
    Justice for GEORGE!

I think he will be there because Cindy will demand it of him, but I don't believe it is in his (or Casey's) best interest that he be present as his feelings will be transparent. IMO.

I think he'll be there. Cindy will be thinking that they have to show family unity, and with Lee there, it's the perfect time to do that. I would think it would be hell in that house if he defies Cindy and doesn't go. She's not going to let him pass up an opportunity to bolster the perfect A family image. I also think he'd like to see him son, and that might get them him there too. I will be honestly shocked if he is not there.

my vote: yes

Snaz is offline "Heavens to Habeas Corpus" ~ Legal Eagle Lion
    I originally thought no, but have since changed my mind and vote yes, also..... if for no other reason than he will want to know what is said during both Lee's and Cindy's testimonies.

But I agree that it is not in anyone's best interest for him to be there. He is very easy to read.....
    "Judge, Mr, Ashton is laughing at me..... " ~ Jose Baez, Closing Argument 7/3/11 (Paraphrased, of course!)

Well, united they may stand...but divided they will fall.
    -Si vis pacem, para bellum.

-Senatus Populus Que Romanus

-Why is it, if you help someone get away with a crime before they are arrested you are an accomplice...but if you help them get away with a crime after they are arrested you are a defense attorney?

I voted unsure. if we go by the latest hearings then the answer could be no however I think that Cindy will demand that George be there. One thing is for sure though (for me), if George is not there then I see divorce in the not so far off future for Cindy and George.

It would be wonderful if he went and sat on the states side but I'm not counting on that.

Will George attend the July 15th hearing?

I think he'll be there...it's too much of a statement if he's not, but I am hoping he doesn't go.
    You don't get a medal for switching alliances just before the result, as it becomes apparent the other team is set to win.

He'll be there, in his pretty pastel shirt, blowing kisses to his wife and clasping his hands in imaginary prayer, while pursing his lips and then closing his eyes and looking upwards.

Then, when Casey stands to leave, he'll clutch at his heart with clenched fist, and toss it to her like he always does.

His anger will be masked, if it was indeed real, and he'll go the whole 9 yards as we've seen in previous displays of his.
    D-R-A-M-A............Queen.....

No, he better be working and earning some $$$$$. It's CAs show whether GA is there or not. Besides, he'll leave his brass ones home.

Quote Originally Posted by Aedrys View Post
    I think he'll be there. Cindy will be thinking that they have to show family unity, and with Lee there, it's the perfect time to do that. I would think it would be hell in that house if he defies Cindy and doesn't go. She's not going to let him pass up an opportunity to bolster the perfect A family image. I also think he'd like to see him son, and that might get them him there too. I will be honestly shocked if he is not there.
    BBM.

Completely agree. Although GA was not at the recent motion hearings he was present for the anniversary on GMA TV at CA's side. This will be a required and mandatory family unity demonstration, like the 'CMA' memorial that is super critical to CA.
    Disclaimer: All posts are my own humble opinion. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts.

Justice for Caylee

Quote Originally Posted by Macushla View Post
    I don't think he will attend. Wondering what everyone else thinks.
    I said no he wouldn't but I forgot that Cindy and Lee will be testifying on that day so he may show up to be a support to Cindy.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by countzero View Post
    No, he better be working and earning some $$$$$. It's CAs show whether GA is there or not. Besides, he'll leave his brass ones home.
    LOL ~ Well, if he is working, his "brass ones" will still be present, as Cindy keeps them in her purse cause George can't be trusted to not loose them in his fanny pack. {sorry, just could not resist}

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast