Terri's fb pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

lilmomma

Reaction score
Hi everyone I'm new here, so maybe I've missed that this has already been posted, or even where I should put this but one thing that has really stood out for me was terri's fb pics of Kyron, and everyone else. She clearly lists everyones FULL name in each photo except Kyron. Well, at least first and last, each and every time(which is kinda weird in itself to me)! I can no longer find links to these but I'll bet someone here can. I will keep looking. The particular photos I'm talking about are not of the science fair but of an outing as well as other seemingly random pics of the kids as well as herself. I normally don't post about stuff like this, but this case really has gotten me and that piece of info is weird to me. I mean it's as if she has left him out somehow-excluded him specifically from the family in a way. Everyone has a first and last name every time except Kyron is just Kyron, that's it, at least on that page of pics. Singled out.

I've found a link to another album of her which does the same exact thing, but not sure if it's appropriate b/c her other kids and their FULL names are in there,but still Kyron is just Kyron.

Terry's FB is now private. So unfortunately all we can discuss is what was noted early on in this case about her FB. I'm sorry once a FB goes private we have to respect her privacy.

but they somehow are able to be seen by just searching the web. I'm no techie, just searching lots:)

I know lilmomma. ...... but here at WS that is our policy. Thanks for understanding.

Nothing really weird about the first name / last name thing. People that have FB accounts who are tagged in photos, their FB name is chosen, you don't even get a chance to choose what name. If the person DOESN'T have a FB account, i.e., Kyron, you just put whatever name you're comfortable with using. I don't find that weird at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77