Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    Cubby is offline 50K reward, Bob Harrod-Missing: Call Det. Radomski 714-993-8176
    I'm very concerned for Jenna. My gut tells me she met foul play or a terrible accident. I hate to say it but I do. For a young mother to be out all night and without her child is concerning. Especially if it is a habit she did often.

Why did she go to a family party without her child? Or did she attend with her child but wanted to stay out and party late so someone else was watching her child.

Why did someone drive her to the train and not all the way home?

Even if she got lost and went to sleep off a long night of partying she would have called home by now. Because she hasn't and she was last seen in a very rough area I think someone may have taken advantage. Maybe they harmed her or maybe she accidently od'd and someone dumped her somewhere not wanting to get in trouble.

Unfortunately I do not see this ending well.
    I do pray she is found so her family can have closure.
    And I hope I am wrong. Perhaps she left because of her pending court troubles. Do we know what kind of sentencing she was facing if convicted?

JMO
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

Websleuths Resource Center

Call Kurtis - Psychics and the Missing

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cubby For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by krista View Post
    So which is it?
    Beyond Belief says that it was very scary and that they got off at the wrong stop and didn't quite know what to do (paraphrasing).
    VespaElf says it's 'idiot proof' and very easily travelled.
    That would depend on where you come from and how often you took PATCO. Vespa Elf grew up taking it. It would depend on where you've been as well. It is easy to take but I can see someone getting confused taking it the first time. Like VE said as well if you're coming from Collingswood why didn't you get on there?

That Eric guy said she appeared frightened. This does not seem like a young woman easily afraid. I've walked some streets at all times of night that someone would have a heart attack over. West Philly, Kensington, North. However, I'd be afraid to get stuck in Camden. Scared stiff. I don't know Camden. I hate even when NJ Transit stops over there on the way to the shore.

Basically some people would say our transit system in Philly is easy to travel. He*l no it ain't. Easy to me with my eyes closed. You get stuck under that El going to the sub and you have no clue where you're going? Good luck with that. Ask through a glass booth and you'll get ignored or a finger tapped at ya.

If that guy is telling the truth Jenna was afraid something is off. Then again I'd be afraid getting stuck there as well.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Filly For This Useful Post:

maybe i missed it somewhere here but, why was she out at 7 A.M.? and as cubby asked, where was her child? im not bashing her im just confused as to the nature of this 4th of July outing/bbq. since the 5th was the observed 4th of july holiday would the train station have been any less traveled or more? i agree that it sounds as if she may have been under the influence of something or disoriented etc. strange. this doesnt sound good i wonder if she planned to stay out all night at the location of the bbq and if so why leave so early? did something happen there? who brought her to the station? did she not have the money to buy the ticket or she didnt know how/where to get the ticket?

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nervous_nellie For This Useful Post:

i was just thinking. in the past few years they've added the amtrak train to the camden transportation center. if she's not use to that area that could cause some confusion for her and i could see where she might need some help in finding out exactly which ticket she needed. they're sold out of machines so its not like she goes to a ticket counter and can ask them.
    we need to encourage harder sentencing on those that are harming our children. our children are worth it!!

stop the circus!! these children as all children deserve to be found and justice brought forth for what has happened to them!!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to athy For This Useful Post:

MOO- she does not strike me as a girl who could not handle herself. I'm pray she is just hiding out doing whatever it is she does that she does not want her family to know about.
    I ran away from jersey when I was 15 to of all places the Bronx. I got on the wrong train and ended up in Harlem.Talk about scared! Thank God I made it the Bronx safe. That is crazy writing that! I called my Mom and told her I was not coming back home. I called everyday to tell her I was okay. Her brother was a cop and they had a wire tap put on the phone.One week later he found me and brought me back. I hope she is okay.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ella971 For This Useful Post:

ETA: You guys put it better than I did but what I was trying to say is I don't believe the Speedline was the cause for her 'anxiety' or 'fearfulness' (if that's indeed true).

She's seems (for better or for worse)like a tough cookie.Something else (was she on on pills?)is goin on here(I'm hung up on why you'd CHOOSE the Camden stop when you didn't need to....that's like taking a shortcut through Beirut!)

I will say this girl is hitting close to home.........she reminds me of people I grew up with & know(Ive known like 5 girls who went to Empire Beauty School!).
    I really hope,as horrible as it sounds,she's just pilled out or high somewhere & she'll pull it together to call or come home.
    I know of someone who met a guy who seemed 'cool'& she went back with him to his place to get high(like you do ).He ended up holding her hostage & beating & raping her for 4 days HOWEVER he let her leave (& it forced her to clean up her act).
    As grim as that was she LIVED.We should be lucky if thats the outcome here.
    The saints are the sinners who keep trying...

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to VespaElf For This Useful Post:

camden sure wouldn't be a stop you would pick if you were headed to philly, or anywhere for that matter. only a couple reasons you would be there, to go to work, you live in that area, for court/welfare offices a block away......or for drugs.
    we need to encourage harder sentencing on those that are harming our children. our children are worth it!!

stop the circus!! these children as all children deserve to be found and justice brought forth for what has happened to them!!

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to athy For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by athy View Post
    camden sure wouldn't be a stop you would pick if you were headed to philly, or anywhere for that matter. only a couple reasons you would be there, to go to work, you live in that area, for court/welfare offices a block away......or for drugs.
    I know nothing about this area, so I'm taking your word for it. If you are correct, Jenna would have had to have been there for nefarious reasons. She didn't have a job according to her friend and her ms page, and most businesses-and government offices--would have been closed. So, I'm certain an aquaintance of hers lived there...and I'm certain that she was partying with them. What I want to know is, why would they just drop her off at the train station? Why has their name not been mentioned? If "Eric" thinks she was disoriented, the best person to clarify how she was, what drugs/medication she was on, would be the friend who dropped her off. Is it possible that the friend came back and offered to "take care of Jenna"?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to krista For This Useful Post:

This sounds a lot like the other case here, Beth (Benedetta) with the train station etc...

It doesn't sound as though a happy ending is coming...but it is sad when the best you can hope for is that she is on drug or alcohol binge someplace and will come home soon. I think it is possible she stopped to inquire about drugs or something else, and something bad happened to her, either in the neighborhood or at the house/apartment she was heading to.
    Just my opinion, of course.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cluciano63 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by cluciano63 View Post
    This sounds a lot like the other case here, Beth (Benedetta) with the train station etc...

It doesn't sound as though a happy ending is coming...but it is sad when the best you can hope for is that she is on drug or alcohol binge someplace and will come home soon. I think it is possible she stopped to inquire about drugs or something else, and something bad happened to her, either in the neighborhood or at the house/apartment she was heading to.
    and did you notice that jenna has the same birthday as beth???? how weird is that?

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nervous_nellie For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by nervous_nellie View Post
    and did you notice that jenna has the same birthday as beth???? how weird is that?

How odd. I did not notice that until you pointed it out. ? Hmm, forensic astrologers?? anyone?
    God has a plan to help bring justice to the world -- and his plan is us.
    Gary Haugen
    Source: Founder, International

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dreamweaver For This Useful Post:

Truthful Lies is offline "Life shrinks and expands in proportion to one's courage" ~ Ana´s Nin
    Jane Velez just posted Jenna's case on her FB page and said it will be on tonight. Glad she's getting coverage!
    Where is Jennifer Kesse? www.findjenniferkesse.com

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Truthful Lies For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by athy View Post
    If you were traveling in Jersey by train and needed to get to Philly, you could easily be in Camden. You can see Philly from the Camden riverfront, so I'm still bothered by the fact that the man she talked to said she was scared and confused....the train must run from Philly to Camden a hundred times a day, and once she was in Philly she was almost there. Collingdale is not far from Philly, and most people from Delco can navigate to and from the city, so even if you're not a "train-person", I don't think you'd be scared in broad daylight. Unless it wasn't navigating the train situation that she was afraid of...... do we know if she left a message for her mother when she called her and got no answer that morning?

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bdawk20 For This Useful Post:

Blue_Dolphin308 is offline We can't help everyone, But everyone can help someone!
    It was stated on JVM that this is a well known Drug area.
    Be Kind to yourself, you are worth it!

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blue_Dolphin308 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Filly View Post
    Dear Lord, please, please let this young woman be safe. Her poor, poor grandmom.

If the family outing was in Jersey I wonder why she was coming back from Camden? Possibly she got frightened once she got over there and wanted to make her way back?

She may have gotten in a taxi? The second guy helping her possibly gave her a ride? This makes me sick. I feel so for this poor girl's family. Thank goodness they keep in touch and speak at least once a day.

I'm sorry I had this backward. Jenna had visited someone's apartment in Jersey and was heading home. Collingswood police supposedly are on the case. That's where the apaprtment was. However they have her on video in the Camden station. That's a rough neck of the woods. Be safe, Jenna. Call your family.
    Filly the Collingswood police aren't doing anything and neither is Camden. From what I have heard they are giving the family the run around. Where she went missing is a very bad drug area which I am sure you know. This does not look good. I didn't realize I knew the mother and aunt until I saw the mother on Jane Valerez. I knew the mother years ago. This is heartbreaking.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Clearly Confused For This Useful Post:

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast