Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: NJ - Jenna Lord, 23 year old mom, Camden, 4 July 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
    Where are you hearing this? Do you have a link or is this something you are hearing locally?
    Why would LE not be honest about what was seen on the survellience tapes? What evidence exists to dispute the survellience video?

tia
    I also heard about the search...I have only heard about it locally through word-of-mouth. I haven't seen it publicized anywhere...

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bdawk20 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
    Where are you hearing this? Do you have a link or is this something you are hearing locally?
    Why would LE not be honest about what was seen on the survellience tapes? What evidence exists to dispute the survellience video?

tia
    Here ya go Cubby. The organizing of the search is on Facebook. I don't know anything about the dispute of her back over in Philly though regarding survellience.

No matter what I hope they find their missing loved one.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gi...5853002&v=wall

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Filly For This Useful Post:

Da*n it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not good news.

I'll link.

D*mn it!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.delcotimes.com/articles/2...a402324735.txt

My prayers going up sweet girl. I am so sorry for your family. I'm sorry you were judged. I'm just so sorry.
    Last edited by Filly; 07-18-2010 at 06:36 PM. Reason: Sorry for cursing

6. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Filly For This Useful Post:

Did you hear bad news?

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RubyRed For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by RubyRed View Post
    Did you hear bad news?
    Ruby our news said Jenna's Uncle found her body in a lot in Camden.

Here's the link. They had the search today. Family said she was wearing the same clothes as when she went missing.

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/...-98711889.html

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Filly For This Useful Post:

5th & Division Streets?Isn't that Gloucester City & not Camden?
    Doesnt matter........this is terrible.I really hoped she ran off to party then panicked about missing court & was hiding out & would eventually come home or be found.
    So sad..........maybe now LE will release the tapes & discover who the lady with the clothes was.

I wonder WHY the family was in that lot....who tipped them off to search there?
    You wonder if one of the 'searchers'(one of her friends)KNEW to search there kwim?
    Last edited by VespaElf; 07-18-2010 at 06:54 PM.
    The saints are the sinners who keep trying...

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to VespaElf For This Useful Post:

This is a damn shame.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to VespaElf For This Useful Post:

How sad... RIP Jenna : (

The nbc link also says she was "extremely decomposed", and her body seemed burned.

And am I the only one who feels a bit angry that a family search party found her after only two hours, when the police had 2 weeks to look...?

I'm wondering if they even looked at all now: looking at Google maps it's a 3 min drive from the station to where she was found. Poor girl...

17. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to AliceInPain For This Useful Post:

Truthful Lies is offline "Life shrinks and expands in proportion to one's courage" ~ AnaÔs Nin
    How very sad...my condolences to her family. =(
    Where is Jennifer Kesse? www.findjenniferkesse.com

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Truthful Lies For This Useful Post:

Cubby is offline 50K reward, Bob Harrod-Missing: Call Det. Radomski 714-993-8176
    Though the family says they found and positively identified Lordís body by the tattoo on her arm and her clothes, the Camden County Prosecutorís Office says that they are waiting to confirm the personís identity. They said the body is extremely decomposed.

Oh no! I was so hoping she was just out running from the court date. She was soooo beautiful. So young, and her son...... now the little guy is without his momma.

I'm so sorry Jenna.
    Prayers for your husband family, your son, and for Justice!
    I hope LE finds whoever did this quickly!
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

Websleuths Resource Center

Call Kurtis - Psychics and the Missing

21. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Cubby For This Useful Post:

Cubby is offline 50K reward, Bob Harrod-Missing: Call Det. Radomski 714-993-8176
    Whoops. I missed the link where Police have confirmed the body found today is that of Jenna Lords.

I'm in tears. I was SO sure she was going to be found ok.
    Now I am wondering why the tapes were not released.

DANG IT DANG IT DANG IT!

RIP Jenna. May your killer be found soon and brought to justice swiftly!
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

23. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Cubby For This Useful Post:

So sad, I was really hoping this would turn out better.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to t93 For This Useful Post:

LE most certainly shouldve(as we all have said)released the tapes as well as interviewed the 'Ex-Marine' & that 'Eric' character *however* I don't know if we can fault them yet.
    They really are between a rock & a hard place with missing person cases like this.
    If they pulled out all the stops & found her hiding out ,alive,in a crackhouse it'd be a waste of resources when they don't do too much & she's found dead steps away from where she went missing they obviously didn't do enough.
    Every missing person deserves to be looked for however where are the resources to come from?Camden is operating on zero money,I think they tried to pass it off on Collingswood who bounced it back & 'cos she's from PA they tried to put it on DelCo.Top it off with this girl's record & reputation .........it fell through the cracks.
    It's not fair,it's not right & it sucks.
    I pray for her family.

27. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to VespaElf For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by AliceInPain View Post
    I'm wondering if they even looked at all now: looking at Google maps it's a 3 min drive from the station to where she was found. Poor girl...
    I'm not sure about this. The article says the lot is a place where prostitutes and druggies hang out. You would think someone would have noticed the body there over the last 13 days Why didn't someone call it in?

I'm wondering if she has been there the entire time or if she was moved there more recently? Seems kind of strange.

Salem

RIP Jenna - prayers to your family and friends.

29. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Salem For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Filly View Post
    Ruby our news said Jenna's Uncle found her body in a lot in Camden.

Here's the link. They had the search today. Family said she was wearing the same clothes as when she went missing.

OH no, This is terrible. Why do these things happen? So senseless.

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RubyRed For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by VespaElf View Post
    LE most certainly shouldve(as we all have said)released the tapes as well as interviewed the 'Ex-Marine' & that 'Eric' character *however* I don't know if we can fault them yet.
    They really are between a rock & a hard place with missing person cases like this.
    If they pulled out all the stops & found her hiding out ,alive,in a crackhouse it'd be a waste of resources when they don't do too much & she's found dead steps away from where she went missing they obviously didn't do enough.
    Every missing person deserves to be looked for however where are the resources to come from?Camden is operating on zero money,I think they tried to pass it off on Collingswood who bounced it back & 'cos she's from PA they tried to put it on DelCo.Top it off with this girl's record & reputation .........it fell through the cracks.
    It's not fair,it's not right & it sucks.
    I pray for her family.

Oh I so agree. The resources just aren't there in many missing persons cases.

Dang what a bleep. Evidence is found indicating the person is ok at that moment but later they run into harm. I guess since LE never found her the survellience just wasn't enough........ Oh man. I can't think of any other similiar cases here at WS where survellience found a missing person alive after the time they were reported missing but later found deceased. Too early to speculate. I hope there are follow up reports on Jennas case. Too many unanswered questions in this one.

My heart is breaking for her son, husband and family.
    ~JMO~

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cubby For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Filly View Post
    Da*n it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not good news.

I'll link.

D*mn it!!!!!!!!!!!

My prayers going up sweet girl. I am so sorry for your family. I'm sorry you were judged. I'm just so sorry.

I just heard about Jenna this week (I'm a newbie). I read Jeanna's thread
    yesterday. Then today I read this.

I couldn't have said it better, filly. My thoughts and prayers go out to all you websleuthers too, who got to know and care for Jenna and her family. I hope with time to be like y'all. Thanks for all you do.
    Last edited by cocolafay; 07-18-2010 at 08:12 PM. Reason: sp.
    Only my own opinion!!

Me and my team

Lindsey Baum 13 yrs old missing in WA 6/26/2009.

Patrick Alford 7 yrs. old missing in NY 1/22/2010.

35. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to cocolafay For This Useful Post:

I am surprised by this news. I thought Jenna would be found. Alive. Maybe
    she had slipped into old habits..
    or got involved with old friends again..
    But..
    I was wrong.

If there is anything to be learned from Jenna L's missing person's case it is that
    every LE agency should do their best to find a reported missing person.
    No matter the circumstances, no matter what.

Peace is with you now Jenna.
    Know that many cared for you, even beyond your family who tried so hard to find you.
    Prayers for your family, friends and your little boy.
    God has a plan to help bring justice to the world -- and his plan is us.
    Gary Haugen
    Source: Founder, International

37. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to dreamweaver For This Useful Post:

This is very sad. I had hoped when they said they had surveillance of her going back and forth that she may have taken off on her own and would be found alive. LE is probably gonna take some heat on this one since the family found her on the first organized search (that I'm aware of).
    I'm so sorry for her family, especially her little boy. What a shame...

39. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bdawk20 For This Useful Post:

My prayers to her family. I really felt like she was going to come home.LE I hope will learn from this. Maybe her body was moved back to that location recently? Her uncle found her.So sad.

41. The Following User Says Thank You to ella971 For This Useful Post:

Here's another local article with a little more information. So sad for her family.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/br...in_Camden.html

43. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to bdawk20 For This Useful Post:

coopzoo is offline Whoever is trying to bring you down is already below you.
    Wow. RIP, Jenna. And her poor family had to find her themselves...that is such a shame. Very sad news.

45. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to coopzoo For This Useful Post:

Hope the police are looking into those surveillance tapes now. Her body being so close they may be able to get the person or persons that did this to her. UGH! What a day of bad news all around.

47. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ella971 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by VespaElf View Post
    5th & Division Streets?Isn't that Gloucester City & not Camden?
    Doesnt matter........this is terrible.I really hoped she ran off to party then panicked about missing court & was hiding out & would eventually come home or be found.
    So sad..........maybe now LE will release the tapes & discover who the lady with the clothes was.

I wonder WHY the family was in that lot....who tipped them off to search there?
    You wonder if one of the 'searchers'(one of her friends)KNEW to search there kwim?
    5th and division if i remember correctly is off of broadway still in camden but headed to gloucester city. if i also remember correctly, its been a couple years since i was in camden last. but around that area i believe they've been trying to take down some of the abandoned houses. there were a lot of empty lots and houses back when i was in camden. try being homeless there in the middle of winter!! it happened to me a few years ago. i remember a homeless shelter right around that area of 5th and division. it was brand new at the time.
    Last edited by athy; 07-18-2010 at 09:33 PM.
    we need to encourage harder sentencing on those that are harming our children. our children are worth it!!

stop the circus!! these children as all children deserve to be found and justice brought forth for what has happened to them!!

49. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to athy For This Useful Post:

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast