New men's undies 'accentuate the positive'

LinasK

Verified insider- Mark Dribin case
Reaction score
By Greg Morago

Houston Chronicle

<!--date-->Posted: 07/10/2010 12:00:00 AM PDT
Tucked into a recent New York Times story about the popularity of men's shapewear (slimming T-shirts that cinch in love handles and "moobs") was the briefest mention of the hot new frontier of men's undergarments: "profile-enhancing underwear."
As Michael Kleinmann, president of Freshpair (Freshpair.com), an online underwear retailer for both sexes, says they are "the equivalent of a push-up bra" for men. On the company's website there are men's underwear categories for butt shapers, chest shapers, tummy shapers, waist shapers and the new growth segment: "package enhancers."
Manufacturers that include Andrew Christian, BumGear, Joe Snyder, Gregg Homme and Calvin Klein are among the 10 brands that supply Freshpair with undies designed to make a man look bigger where it counts.
The constructions could feature padding, special pouches or elastic bands called "sling supports" that help create a look of more generous endowment.
http://www.mercurynews.com/bay-area-living/ci_15450840?source=rss

and when the package is opened....someone's going to be very disappointed :eek: and someone else is going to be very embarrassed...:blushing:
Not worth the damage to the ego or the relationship IMO.

The good ole potato in the undies trick.

Do they have anything that makes it look smaller? I'm tired of scaring women. :crazy:

Maybe you could try camouflage. It'll look smaller next to a giant fake belly.

What are the good of 'package enhancers' when the new style is huge baggy pants dragging halfway down the rear, with the crotch around the knees? Bah! Who could possibly see 'the package' not to mention the enhancer. Whatever happened to tight jeans? :D

Well, if the pants hang down low enough...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRpWnK6Rg3E[/ame]

Giggle... It's almost as if manufacturers want men to believe women stare at men's packages in the same way men stare at cleavage. Sorry, fellas, we just aren't programmed that way.

Kudos to the inventor. You found an untapped resource in our shallow society. Have fun fooling 'em, boys! But, don't forget, wonder bra only made ya wonder where the chest went when removed.

Giggle... It's almost as if manufacturers want men to believe women stare at men's packages in the same way men stare at cleavage. Sorry, fellas, we just aren't programmed that way.

Kudos to the inventor. You found an untapped resource in our shallow society. Have fun fooling 'em, boys! But, don't forget, wonder bra only made ya wonder where the chest went when removed.

Well, I don't like to brag but I've caused a few bulging eyes in my day. :crazy:

Ifireworks2.gif

I'm disappointed, I thought there were going to be some before and after pics, lol. :dance:

hahahaha my gay BFF loves these profile-enhancers!! and he showed them all to us at dinner one night. That was interesting.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk
Back