700 users online (85 members and 615 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Does someone besides TH know what happened to Kyron?

The headline says
    "Terri Horman agrees to leave house"

but in the article it says
    On Saturday, sources told KGW that investigators believe someone other than Terri Moulton Horman may know what happened to the 7-year-old who disappeared from Skyline Elementary on June 4.
    It was unclear if or when Terri planned to move out

This article got updated on the web right after they announced it on the air today at noon, so perhaps they just did not delete the bottom one? Or maybe just an assuming headline on their part?

Quote Originally Posted by freefallzzzz View Post
    The headline says
    "Terri Horman agrees to leave house"

but in the article it says
    On Saturday, sources told KGW that investigators believe someone other than Terri Moulton Horman may know what happened to the 7-year-old who disappeared from Skyline Elementary on June 4.
    It was unclear if or when Terri planned to move out

This article got updated on the web right after they announced it on the air today at noon, so perhaps they just did not delete the bottom one? Or maybe just an assuming headline on their part?
    BBM: This seems to be the more important statement.

Quote Originally Posted by debs View Post
    BBM: This seems to be the more important statement.
    RE: "On Saturday, sources told KGW that investigators believe someone other than Terri Moulton Horman may know what happened to the 7-year-old who disappeared from Skyline Elementary on June 4."

BBM

Yes, I agree.

"..someone other than..."

Interesting wording, imo, in that it does not say --someone in addition to--.

Quote Originally Posted by Lavender View Post
    RE: "On Saturday, sources told KGW that investigators believe someone other than Terri Moulton Horman may know what happened to the 7-year-old who disappeared from Skyline Elementary on June 4."

BBM

Yes, I agree.

Yes, I noticed this statement ; it could be very,very important IMO. Things in this case may not be what they seem to be at all....

All JMO

Quote Originally Posted by liz b. View Post
    Yes, I noticed this statement ; it could be very,very important IMO. Things in this case may not be what they seem to be at all....

All JMO
    I noticed that wording, too. Could just be semantics, but it could be important.

It could also simply be someone unrelated or unknown to Terri, but someone who found out about it through a 3rd party.

Originally Posted by Lavender

BBM

Yes, I agree.

All JMO

My interpretation of that is that she either confided in someone about what happened that day, they have reason to believe someone witnessed what she did or part of what she did, when she said she was doing something else. I don't think it necessarily supports an accomplice.

OMG, could this be the other person?

PORTLAND, Ore. -- The father of missing Portland boy Kyron Horman wants his estranged wife held in contempt of court, accusing her of violating a restraining order against her. The document also alleged she was having a sexual affair with one of Kaine's childhood friends.

A motion from Kaine Horman's attorney asked the judge to hold Terri Moulton Horman in contempt of court for showing a then-sealed restraining order to Michael Cook.
    http://www.kgw.com/news/local/Court-...-98270654.html

Quote Originally Posted by AlexisFresca View Post

My interpretation of that is that she either confided in someone about what happened that day, they have reason to believe someone witnessed what she did or part of what she did, when she said she was doing something else. I don't think it necessarily supports an accomplice.
    And I do not believe it supports someone else is responsible and she is innocent either...JMO

Be very careful not to sleuth the personal life of MC. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Lavender View Post

BBM

Yes, I agree.

I agree the "someone other than..." is the most important phrase in this thread. But again, the words come from unknown sources and not from LE themselves who have not named a suspect and will not comment until/unless they find a break in the case.
    Last edited by jadejazzkayla; 07-12-2010 at 06:05 PM. Reason: clarify

Quote Originally Posted by DairyGirl View Post
    OMG, could this be the other person?

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/Court-...-98270654.html
    Doubt it because it appears that TMH and MC (other person's initials) affair didn't start until after 28 June, over three weeks after Kyron disappeared.

Man, I have to say that these allegations, if true, perfectly illustrate why I have faith that LE can investigate cases without use of anything so repellent as waterboarding or other unconstitutional means: criminals are fundamentally stupid.

And if all these allegations are true: wow, does she get around or what?

I can't agree with the title of the thread : " someone else besides DH ". The statement does not include the word "else ". I take the latest statement about investigators,from "a source ", to mean that TH may well not know what happened to her stepson.Someone "other than" her maybe knows. I understand that this is not a majority opinion,but,right now,it is MO. ....
    All JMO

I can't agree with the title of the thread : " someone else besides DH ". The statement does not include the word "else ". I take the latest statement about investigators,from "a source ", to mean that TH may well not know what happened to her stepson.Someone "other than" her maybe knows. I understand that this is not a majority opinion,but,right now,it is MO. ....
    All JMO
    I'll fix it. My bad, not Freefallzzzz.

Quote Originally Posted by GrainneDhu View Post
    Doubt it because it appears that TMH and MC (other person's initials) affair didn't start until after 28 June, over three weeks after Kyron disappeared.

Man, I have to say that these allegations, if true, perfectly illustrate why I have faith that LE can investigate cases without use of anything so repellent as waterboarding or other unconstitutional means: criminals are fundamentally stupid.

Is he the guy who was bringing her food and needed items from the store? That pickup truck that was seen going to the Horman home a few weeks ago?

Quote Originally Posted by GrainneDhu View Post

He might know about it and not been involved in it

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast