2010.07.12 - TH accused of sexual affair

Kimster

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ufo2001.com
Kaine Horman's lawyer stated that authorities informed them that Michael Cook, who has known the 36-year-old father since high school, went to the Hormans' family home a few days after Kaine Horman moved out with the couple's 19-month-old daughter. Terri Horman showed him the confidential restraining order and Terri Horman pointed out "particular sections that were noteworthy."

Pictures of the restraining order were found on Cook's cell phone, according to documents, and Cook told investigators he shared information from the documents with at least two other people.
<snipped>

http://www.kptv.com/news/24229196/detail.html

This thread is for more serious sleuthing of this topic. If you want to chat informally about this issue, please visit this thread: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=109135"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I'm curious to see what everyone thinks of this issue. What does this tell us about TH's priorities at this juncture?

Mr. Cook appears to have put himself smack dab in the middle of the fire, fwiw. I am going to cut to the chase and wonder if Mr. Cook was being groomed as the next hitman? Does he have a record?

Her priorities are definitely not Kyron. I think this whole mess is going to eventually lead to what happened to him.

ugly coping is a possibility.

I don't think that is the case but it cannot be discounted completely.

The most important aspect of it for me is that it speaks to character and the fact that the landscaper reported similar behavior according to today's article, it does lend credibility to the landscapers story.

Additionally, if she is behaving this way with one to three men, then imo, there could be others and that is important if we are looking for potential motives and accomplices. This is not normal behavior at time of crisis.

Mr. Cook may be doing KH a favor. He could posssibly be the bait. May
I add that he and KH are friends on popular social networks?

I want to repost tonight's reporting from KATU (showing MC throughout various stages of the search for Kyron), mostly because they actually spoke to him on the phone, and he had no idea of today's court docs. He is now aware he's in a very public spotlight, so my guess is we won't see much of him for a while.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/98272674.html?tab=video

As for TH's priorities, I will again add that no matter what emotional duress she is under, this was a very odd choice for "relationship" activities - high school friend of KH's - and court docs from today show she has been "fishing" around for supportive men and validation for a while, as the landscaper solicited for murder also received intimate texts. This is just not something one should be doing in marriage, and especially when there is a missing child. Someone in a previous forum said it best (paraphrasing): it makes it seem like, since Kyron isn't her biological child, she is not focused at all on finding him, but just gathering male support to favor her and get on with her own life.

This just shows where her priorities are... And IMO, if you're "sexting" with someone you supposedly just met... then obviously there is a big problem there. Especially considering the predicament that she's in.

Whats the date on the photos matou and was Terri at this event? Please tell me that is not her next to him on the shot of the Sylvan bridge hanging the poster, lol?

ugly coping is a possibility.

I don't think that is the case but it cannot be discounted completely.

The most important aspect of it for me is that it speaks to character and the fact that the landscaper reported similar behavior according to today's article, it does lend credibility to the landscapers story.

Additionally, if she is behaving this way with one to three men, then imo, there could be others and that is important if we are looking for potential motives and accomplices. This is not normal behavior at time of crisis.

It definitely is not normal behavior. I think this whole mess is going to lead to Kyron. Poor little guy.

Mr. Cook may be doing KH a favor. He could posssibly be the bait. May
I add that he and KH are friends on popular social networks?

If he's doing him a favor, it wasn't intentional, IMO. If this info helps find Kyron, its just an accidental fallout from bad choices in relationships/horrific timing. MC told KATU he didn't know about the court docs, so he is not a "mole" working to help KH - again IMO.

I'm concerned about Terri's focus on distant sex. Is this an obsession? In 12 days she supposedly sent pictures of herself in various stages of dressing to Kain's long time friend. As children would say: The creep factor is sky rocketing. moo

At this point if he is not alive she has nothing left to lose.

http://www.kptv.com/download/2010/0712/24229769.pdf

On the bottom of page 10 it states that Terri did discuss how much she missed both kids but it was touched on briefly. I am thinking K mentioned this to CYA and that she may have discussed it more than what he wants the GP to beleive in this document KWIM? For him to make even a small mention of this just stood out to me.

I have no idea where this woman is coming from at this point. Maybe she just feels lost, maybe she is the type of person that needs to be wanted?

I would like to know how much Mr C and K hung out with each other before this happened? If they haven't seen each other much, why would he insert himself in the picture to the extent he did?

Round and round we go...but does any of this tell us where Kryon is?

Playing devil's advocate - Michael Cook could easily have been at the house and taken pictures covertly or without TMH's knowledge.

I also find it odd that KH's attorney is stating that they didn't know each other until after Kyron vanished, and their affair began on 6/30. Not out of the realm of possibility, no, but the whole thing seems a bit fishy to me.

I'd be looking into how well Kaine and Michael know each other, actually, rather than TMH's alleged activities with MC.

I'm concerned about Terri's focus on distant sex. Is this an obsession? In 12 days she supposedly sent pictures of her in various stages of dressing to Kain's long time friend. As children would say: The creep factor is sky rocketing. moo

which is exactly why ugly coping is not a totally outrageous explanation. This behavior is so bizzare in the wake of this whole event,I am not discounting that idea. KWIM?

BBM.

This is exactly how I feel about today's new information - especially the credibility it gives to the landscaper, and the fact that she would most likely not act alone. I firmly feel it is absolutely fair - and vital to finding Kyron - to explore and pressure (even releasing private affairs to the public) anyone who TH has approached in a relationship manner over the last...well, now...since the murder for hire timeframe. Given she seems to feel the need for assurance and support from men, her behavior towards the ones in her life is revealing to all working on the case trying to find Kyron, when TH is being evasive and not passing lie detector tests, et al. not to mention, getting involved in sinister murder plots. Why she wouldn't just leave KH is beyond me. I know it must be hard to be unemployed and wondering about her 18 month old baby and what she could do to keep her, but all this is spiraling into one bad choice after another. And all of it makes it very natural to assume she is involved in Kyron's disappearance.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back