Ummm, offensive read at own risk. Man, grocery store feces.

Steely Dan

Former Member
Reaction score
Link

Wayne man arrested after feces found in grocery store

Victoria E. Freile • Staff writer • July 13, 2010

A Wayne County man has been accused of relieving himself in the stockroom of the Big M store in Wolcott.

On Friday night, a Big M employee was closing the store and noticed a pile of feces in the stockroom, according to New York State Police.

On a videotape, store employees saw a man walking in the front door of the grocery store and walking straight through to the stockroom, where he dropped his pants and relieved himself.

Troopers charged Robert Lomire, 63, of Wolcott with trespass, violation second-degree criminal nuisance and fifth-degree criminal mischief.

Troopers said store officials threw out the bread racks in the stockroom at the time, stating that the racks could no longer be used for food products.

Lomire was issued an appearance ticket to appear in Wolcott Village Court at 6 p.m. Aug. 5.

I'd like to know the motive for this. Did he buy something he thought tasted like **** and they refused to give him a refund? :waitasec:

I worked at a Dollar Tree, once, in Saint Robert, MO... We had the EXACT same thing happen, but we didn't have cameras anywhere but on the registers, so we never had a clue who did it...

People are just nasty!

Link

A Wayne County man has been accused of relieving himself in the stockroom of the Big M store in Wolcott.

On Friday night, a Big M employee was closing the store and noticed a pile of feces in the stockroom, according to New York State Police.

On a videotape, store employees saw a man walking in the front door of the grocery store and walking straight through to the stockroom, where he dropped his pants and relieved himself.

Troopers charged Robert Lomire, 63, of Wolcott with trespass, violation second-degree criminal nuisance and fifth-degree criminal mischief.

Troopers said store officials threw out the bread racks in the stockroom at the time, stating that the racks could no longer be used for food products.

Lomire was issued an appearance ticket to appear in Wolcott Village Court at 6 p.m. Aug. 5.

I'd like to know the motive for this. Did he buy something he thought tasted like **** and they refused to give him a refund? :waitasec:

OMG!!:crosseyed:

I worked at a Dollar Tree, once, in Saint Robert, MO... We had the EXACT same thing happen, but we didn't have cameras anywhere but on the registers, so we never had a clue who did it...

People are just nasty!

UGH!!!!! ICK!!!! :shocked2::shocked2::shocked2:

WARNING OFFENSIVE;

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUx8qFWou_k[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eb6RXYYF90Y[/ame]

Link

GROSS!!!!!!! And he's going to Court on my birthday! EEWWWWW!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back