1216 users online (260 members and 956 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by kageykaren View Post
    I'm always intrigued by the follow up after a new press release is allowed to the media as this one up above seems to have been formatted & put out specifically for what is unfolding this afternoon.

"Lindsey's mom thinks it is someone in town. Rick Scott, 'Someone out there is the friend, the neighbor, of the person responsible'. Like he said earlier the words to the effect of, 'Why disturb something in the oven'. I had a theory earlier on of LE having a feast of facts to make a story, seems to ring true today seeing that 12??? other warrants have been served as we heard mentioned in the article today & was also mentioned at the time the Golders property was searched last September.

Lindsey's Day of Hope in every-one's perfect world just might be today. Prayer, Praise & Peace... allowing some form of healing for all who love her.
    BBM. Hi Karen! Are you referring to the article I posted today? From what it says these two search warrants today are #4 and #5 in the case, but there have been dozens of searches.

"Police say the two search warrants are the fourth and fifth served in the Baum investigation, although there have been dozens of searches in the case."

Didn't we look at a male on Fir street earlier on? Is this the same man who has a daughter who is one of Lindsey's "besties"?

Lindsey Baum, Elizabeth Olten, Shantina Smiley/Azriel Carver, Susan Powell, Rachel Anderson, Kyron Horman, Isabel Celis, Sierra Newbold, Lyric Cook & Elizabeth Collins, Christopher Marks, Reena Williams - NEVER FORGOTTEN

for Lindsey.
    for some answers and closure for all involved.

I wondered why no one was jumping all over my post - I was on the general thread.

Is this male person on Fir the same person we were discussing awhile back who has a daughter who is one of Lindsey's "besties"?

Lindsey Baum, Elizabeth Olten, Shantina Smiley/Azriel Carver, Susan Powell, Rachel Anderson, Kyron Horman, Isabel Celis, Sierra Newbold, Lyric Cook & Elizabeth Collins, Christopher Marks, Reena Williams - NEVER FORGOTTEN

Praying this one pans out.

You know, over a year ago Fir street was bothering me. Especially the area where the paved road is broken up by a block of non-paved area. I never knew why it bothered me, but looking at the map it just did.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - WA-10 y/o Lindsey Baum, missing since 6/26/09 Thread #2
    Last edited by KateB; 04-27-2015 at 06:09 PM. Reason: repair url tag.

I just mapped the address of the home searched on Fir. It is right behind the Nelson home where the girls went swimming.

ETA: Wait - 114 Fir or 114 First? I need to go back and check.

ETA again: Yes it is 114 FIR STREET
    Last edited by Jules71; 07-13-2010 at 05:48 PM.

I am finding

McCleary Bookkeeping
    114 W Fir St
    Mccleary, WA 98557

Interesting .... Prayers for Lindsey
    What lies behind you and what lies in front of you pales in comparison to what lies inside of you....
    Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

Over on the search warrant thread. I wondered why no one was around here...
    7/13/10 - 2 New Search Warrants Executed - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community
    Last edited by KateB; 04-27-2015 at 06:09 PM. Reason: repair url tag.

I think NWCN may have a typo on the address.

This link shows 114 FIR Street.

http://www.king5.com/news/local/Shed...-98339339.html

Quote Originally Posted by darlin gal View Post
    Two search warrants are being served today in the case of missing 12-year-old Lindsey Baum. Grays Harbor County Undersheriff Rick Scott says the warrants are for a storage facility in the 900 block of West Simpson Avenue and a home at 114 First Street. The FBI is searching along with Grays Harbor County detectives.
    Detectives are focusing on a person of interest who has been a house guest at the home.

http://www.nwcn.com/news/washington/...-98339339.html
    The link is right as of now, so maybe just this post is incorrectly stating FIRST Street.

TakeNote is offline Mother to little post it my boy wonder & Founding Member of AFKBPOFPOPL
    how do we go about pulling stuff up from old threads?
    I would like to see and read what others may have brought up about this address

jnTexas is offline Can't wait for softball and baseball to start :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by darlin gal View Post
    Two search warrants are being served today in the case of missing 12-year-old Lindsey Baum. Grays Harbor County Undersheriff Rick Scott says the warrants are for a storage facility in the 900 block of West Simpson Avenue and a home at 114 First Street. The FBI is searching along with Grays Harbor County detectives.
    Detectives are focusing on a person of interest who has been a house guest at the home.

http://www.nwcn.com/news/washington/...-98339339.html
    I wonder if he has been a guest at Lindsey's house or the house of her friend that left home from? or is he a guest at the house they ae searching? hmm...strange wording.

I do not believe I ever saw this home being sleuthed or brought up before. The owners according to the assessors site are a married man (age 66) and woman (55). Is this the place that the FBI questioned a son of theirs for over 2 hours - I believe he lived in NY and was taking care of his elderly mother. I remember maybe thinking she didn't really seem "elderly" by her age. I will see if I can dig that up. Does anyone remember that?

Is there anyone of finding out who is at that address? Is anyone on WS even allowed that?

They must also rent the storage unit. Huh.
    "I would have stayed up with you all night, had I known how to save a life."
    Rest in peace, Ethan Stacy and Aja Johnson.

Quote Originally Posted by TakeNote View Post
    how do we go about pulling stuff up from old threads?
    I would like to see and read what others may have brought up about this address
    We should be able to bump? Or are the threads closed? I don't have *power* in here.

Please let this be the way to Lindsey!

Quote Originally Posted by RoseWhite View Post
    Is there anyone of finding out who is at that address? Is anyone on WS even allowed that?

They must also rent the storage unit. Huh.
    The issue is that the POI doesn't live there, right? Let me see what the rules are in this forum.

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast