13 July 2010 - 2 New Search Warrants Executed

darlin gal

Reaction score
MCCLEARY, Wash. - Sheriff's deputies are combing through two properties here as part of their ongoing search for Lindsey Baum, who disappeared more than a year ago while walking home from a friend's house.

Grays Harbor County Undersheriff Rick Scott said detectives obtained search warrants for the two locations.

Deputies and FBI agents began searching a house in the 100 block of Fir Street, and a storage area in the 900 block of West Simpson on Tuesday morning.

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/98336299.html

The Grays Harbor Sheriff’s office is serving a search warrant on a man in the town of McCleary.Investigators tell KIRO-7 the man has had inconsistencies in his answers to their questions involving the disappearance of Lindsey Baum. As a result of those inconsistencies police are searching his home and storage shed in the town of McCleary. At this point Undersheriff Rick Scott tells KIRO-7 that investigators have not found anything of significance relating to Lindsey’s disappearance.

http://www.kirotv.com/news/24243604/detail.html

Thank you for posting these. God speed to all trying to bring lindsey home.

Two search warrants are being served today in the case of missing 12-year-old Lindsey Baum. Grays Harbor County Undersheriff Rick Scott says the warrants are for a storage facility in the 900 block of West Simpson Avenue and a home at 114 First Street. The FBI is searching along with Grays Harbor County detectives.
Detectives are focusing on a person of interest who has been a house guest at the home.

http://www.nwcn.com/news/washington/Shed-searched-in-Lindsey-Baum-case-98339339.html

2wg92lh.jpg

I'm always intrigued by the follow up after a new press release is allowed to the media as this one up above seems to have been formatted & put out specifically for what is unfolding this afternoon.

"Lindsey's mom thinks it is someone in town. Rick Scott, 'Someone out there is the friend, the neighbor, of the person responsible'. Like he said earlier the words to the effect of, 'Why disturb something in the oven'. I had a theory earlier on of LE having a feast of facts to make a story, seems to ring true today seeing that 12??? other warrants have been served as we heard mentioned in the article today & was also mentioned at the time the Golders property was searched last September.

Lindsey's Day of Hope in every-one's perfect world just might be today. Prayer, Praise & Peace... allowing some form of healing for all who love her.

Sorry if this has already been posted:
http://www.king5.com/news/local/Shed-searched-in-Lindsey-Baum-case-98339339.html

MCCLEARY, Wash. – A home and storage facility are being searched Tuesday in the case of missing 12-year-old Lindsey Baum.

Grays Harbor County Undersheriff Rick Scott says search warrants were served at Easy Storage at 967 West Simpson Avenue and a home at 114 Fir Street. The FBI is searching along with Grays Harbor County detectives.

I've never posted on Lindsey but I agree with mom. It's someone in town, someone they know---who may have thought about this before but for some unknown reason-- grabbed Lindsey. I don't know why I feel this way but I always have. Go behavioral unit...

News helicopters were busy overhead for awhile, the skies are quiet now. I got a few pics of the location right in town. Lots of news media around.

In the photos the house of interest is to the viewer's right, white vehicles are between me and the house. It is a large sort of rambling house with deck, garden space, and what looks like a collection of campers. Very near the public library. Yellow police tape around the entire area.

Attachments

• 100_0038.jpg
    100_0038.jpg
    163.1 KB · Views: 87
  • search3.jpg
    search3.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 91
  • search4.jpg
    search4.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 91
THANK YOU sarahc!!

SarahC, thanks for the pics. May this be the day Lindsay comes home.

Thank you Sarah hope they find some information clues on lindsey.. Praying and hopeing..

I'm always intrigued by the follow up after a new press release is allowed to the media as this one up above seems to have been formatted & put out specifically for what is unfolding this afternoon.

"Lindsey's mom thinks it is someone in town. Rick Scott, 'Someone out there is the friend, the neighbor, of the person responsible'. Like he said earlier the words to the effect of, 'Why disturb something in the oven'. I had a theory earlier on of LE having a feast of facts to make a story, seems to ring true today seeing that 12??? other warrants have been served as we heard mentioned in the article today & was also mentioned at the time the Golders property was searched last September.

Lindsey's Day of Hope in every-one's perfect world just might be today. Prayer, Praise & Peace... allowing some form of healing for all who love her.

BBM. Hi Karen! Are you referring to the article I posted today? From what it says these two search warrants today are #4 and #5 in the case, but there have been dozens of searches.

"Police say the two search warrants are the fourth and fifth served in the Baum investigation, although there have been dozens of searches in the case."

Didn't we look at a male on Fir street earlier on? Is this the same man who has a daughter who is one of Lindsey's "besties"?

I wondered why no one was jumping all over my post - I was on the general thread.

Is this male person on Fir the same person we were discussing awhile back who has a daughter who is one of Lindsey's "besties"?

I just mapped the address of the home searched on Fir. It is right behind the Nelson home where the girls went swimming.

ETA: Wait - 114 Fir or 114 First? I need to go back and check.

ETA again: Yes it is 114 FIR STREET

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82
Back