1306 users online (207 members and 1099 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    From Merchantcircle.com....

This Woman is Awesome!
    She is amazing. I once paid $250 to have my simple taxes done. Next year I went to Pam. I showed that $250 tax return to Pam and she found an extra $1500 to return to me! For that she charged me $65!

http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...&ct=clnk&gl=us

McCleary Bookkeeping
    114 W Fir St
    Mccleary, WA 98557
    360-495-4307
    I'm a forever fan. She'll always have my business.

August 15, 2009 by Garth McMurtrey in Bellevue, WA

Quote Originally Posted by Jules71 View Post
    No. The one they searched not long ago was along Maple. This one really isn't a creek. In fact, no one could even find a creek - but it was mentioned by JM at the beginning of all of this - because he was seen on camera mentioning he missed seeing the kids swim in his creek. There is like a ditch along his property that was worked on or dug up or re-done some time ago (since Lindsey disappeared). There were pictures on the city website showing a flooded street at 6th and Fir from Jan of 2009 (I think) and that made me think when it rains a lot the water rises up from the ground in that area and maybe that could form a creek in that ditch area. I don't know if it makes sense what I am trying to say. Or maybe the creek runs underground along there and when it is full, it comes up. JM's house is on the NE corner of that intersection and his property was searched MANY MANY times. I had even wondered at one point if Lindsey had fallen in a hole in the road around there.

I really hope we get some answers soon.
    Thanks. I thought I was disoriented because I couldn't see a creek in any of those maps
    Opinions expressed are strictly my own (who else would they belong to???)

I just found a male age 47 in the voter database at that address. Different last name than the owners. Could this be the POI? Initials are RG.

ETA: http://usefulwork.com/cgi-bin/wavote...id=WA000927649
    Last edited by Jules71; 07-13-2010 at 08:39 PM.

Lindsey Baum, Elizabeth Olten, Shantina Smiley/Azriel Carver, Susan Powell, Rachel Anderson, Kyron Horman, Isabel Celis, Sierra Newbold, Lyric Cook & Elizabeth Collins, Christopher Marks, Reena Williams - NEVER FORGOTTEN

The person who owns that home that was searched is listed on the City of McCleary website (not sure what to make of this - could it be it was not searched before due to the fact that city officials said they knew him well?):

Councilmember Bxxxxx Axxx Position 5

BxxxxxA@CityofMcCleary.com

Bxxxxx Axxx is married and has lived in McCleary most of his life, he is retired from Green Diamond.

Community Service: Mr. Axxx has served on the McCleary Planning Commission prior to his present position on the City Council. He also volunteers his time to the McCleary Food Bank, McCleary School and Relay for Life.

Council Goals: Bring in more businesses and manage construction growth.

Lindsey Baum, Elizabeth Olten, Shantina Smiley/Azriel Carver, Susan Powell, Rachel Anderson, Kyron Horman, Isabel Celis, Sierra Newbold, Lyric Cook & Elizabeth Collins, Christopher Marks, Reena Williams - NEVER FORGOTTEN

Show Map
    Parcel 060501600100
    Try our new
    GeoData Mapping
    Tool Situs Address 00114WFIR
    Legal Description PLT OF MCCLEARY LOT 1 & VAC PTN OF FIR ST ADJ & LOT 2 BLK 16

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Owner ATOR BENNIE W & PAMELA A File Updated 7/13/2010 16:05
    Address 114 W FIR ST Location T 18 R 05 Sec 14
    MCCLEARY , WA 98557

Sorry if this has already been posted:
    http://www.king5.com/news/local/Shed...-98339339.html

MCCLEARY, Wash. – A home and storage facility are being searched Tuesday in the case of missing 12-year-old Lindsey Baum.

Grays Harbor County Undersheriff Rick Scott says search warrants were served at Easy Storage at 967 West Simpson Avenue and a home at 114 Fir Street. The FBI is searching along with Grays Harbor County detectives.
    Thanks Jules! Great video of aerial coverage of the home.

KOMO 4 news just said the people who own the house are not considered involved in the case. They are looking at a house guest who has been there for over a year. I think it could be the person I found on the voter database.

KOMO 4 news just said the people who own the house are not considered involved in the case. They are looking at a house guest who has been there for over a year. I think it could be the person I found on the voter database.
    I believe the people whom own the property in McCleary live in Grays Harbor. that is why the Gray harbor police severd the warrents and aided in the search with FBI officails.

:+:Anneliese Michel:+:

[21 September 1952–1 July 1976]

[Second chapter twelfth verse of [
    :+:Philippians:+:]
    [Work out your own salvation, with fear and trembling]
    :+:Emily Rose:+:

Detectives are focusing on a 47-year-old man who lives at the home and shares the storage unit with the home's owners. The man is someone investigators spoke to in the days following Baum's disappearance because he lives one block off the route she would have taken home. Without getting into specifics, detectives say the man recently showed up on their radar again.
    "Suffice to say some of the information we were provided, and then information that we developed ourselves, were inconsistent," said Scott.
    Police won't release his name, but neighbor Crystal Richey knows who he is.
    "He's never freaked me out. He's never made me feel uncomfortable to have around my son," said Richey.
    Scott says the man is one of about 30 persons of interest since Baum disappeared. When approached by KING 5 News, the man refused to comment.
    Police say the two search warrants are the fourth and fifth served in the Baum investigation, although there have been dozens of searches in the case.
    Justice for Nevaeh FB Group http://bit.ly/justice4nevaeh

In Memory of Aja D. Johnson:
    http://bit.ly/AjaFacebookGroup

In Memory of Ethan Stacy -
    http://bit.ly/inmemoryofethan

I definitely think you've got the right guy.

Quote Originally Posted by darlin gal View Post
    Detectives are focusing on a 47-year-old man who lives at the home and shares the storage unit with the home's owners. The man is someone investigators spoke to in the days following Baum's disappearance because he lives one block off the route she would have taken home. Without getting into specifics, detectives say the man recently showed up on their radar again.
    "Suffice to say some of the information we were provided, and then information that we developed ourselves, were inconsistent," said Scott.
    Police won't release his name, but neighbor Crystal Richey knows who he is.
    "He's never freaked me out. He's never made me feel uncomfortable to have around my son," said Richey.
    Scott says the man is one of about 30 persons of interest since Baum disappeared. When approached by KING 5 News, the man refused to comment.
    Police say the two search warrants are the fourth and fifth served in the Baum investigation, although there have been dozens of searches in the case.
    OK, 47 yr old man. This confirmed who I thought it was based on the voter database info. Initials RDG. Would like to know more about him or where he came from - what the reason is as to why he is staying with this couple. The home owner is a councilman in the City of McCleary. His wife does taxes/bookkeeping.

ETA: Also KOMO said he's been there for over a year. How much over a year? Did Lindsey see him when she was swimming at the Nelson home?

Would like to know if this man pops up with a history of any criminal activity?

Of course without naming him on the thread

O/T: I like your avatar Steadfast. Is it for poor sweet Kyron? Everytime I see those frogs I think of him. My kids got a fathers day card for their Dad with red eyed tree frogs all over it. Then when I was looking for school suppliesd I found a folder with frogs all over it. These kids need to come home.

Quote Originally Posted by Kat View Post
    Would like to know if this man pops up with a history of any criminal activity?

Of course without naming him on the thread
    I saw his name on a federal prison listing as being released in 1999 or something, but he ended up having a different middle initial. So far I have not been able to find anything except a possible address in Yakima, WA and a possible spouse.

ETA: Found something on the records in Thurston Co District Court in July 2009. Don't know what it is though.

Quote Originally Posted by darlin gal View Post
    MCCLEARY, Wash. - Sheriff's deputies are combing through two properties here as part of their ongoing search for Lindsey Baum, who disappeared more than a year ago while walking home from a friend's house.

Grays Harbor County Undersheriff Rick Scott said detectives obtained search warrants for the two locations.

Deputies and FBI agents began searching a house in the 100 block of Fir Street, and a storage area in the 900 block of West Simpson on Tuesday morning.

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/98336299.html
    Thank you so much for this news!
    My Opinion Only..MOO

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast